It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Bedini's razzle dazzle technologies have been tried by many who undertsnd how they really work.

Proven time and again to be duds.

Proven time and again to be duds by WHO? A bunch of anonymous guys in an internet forum?

I was once told by someone who claimed to know Bedini and Bearden personally that Bedini once brought in a whole team of German forensic engineers to verify his system. When they were done he asked them if they would publish their results, and they said "Oh no, we can't publish this, we'd become the laughing stock of the scientific community".

Who's right here? Who's telling the truth?

It's impossible to know for sure without actually having access to Bedini's system.

Bedini says he'll accept any challenge from skeptics, so - let's challenge him! Why not?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
I was once told by someone who claimed to know Bedini and Bearden personally that Bedini once brought in a whole team of German forensic engineers to verify his system. When they were done he asked them if they would publish their results, and they said "Oh no, we can't publish this, we'd become the laughing stock of the scientific community".

Actually the german forensic engineers did not want anything published with their names as the devices did not work as claimed, that is why they would be the laughing stock of the scientific community

Bedini says he'll accept any challenge from skeptics, so - let's challenge him! Why not?

yet he refuses the JREF $1million challenge - so he does not accept any challenge

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Actually the german forensic engineers did not want anything published with their names as the devices did not work as claimed, that is why they would be the laughing stock of the scientific community

How do you know that, dereks? Were you there?

yet he refuses the JREF $1million challenge - so he does not accept any challenge

How do you know he has refused it?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

How do you know that, dereks? Were you there?

I was once told by someone who claimed to know Bedini and Bearden personally!

So where is his application?

[edit on 5/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It's impossible to know for sure without actually having access to Bedini's system.

Bedini and Bearden are selling their wares for whatever they can get. If there was even a hint of promise in their science they would be running R&D labs and commanding huge salaries, royal payments, etc.

Investors would be lining up for a piece.

Their technologies don't even pass the sniff test. But there are always people out there with grade school understandings of actual science and a lot of wishful thinking.

If you refuse to believe the testimony of people online find some local college kid with an electronics degree and ask him to explain it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
... and then he will disappear and will later be discovered working at a large rail road company as a manual laborer.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

As far as science goes this is kiddie stuff for the thinking impaired.

mmichael, if this is such "kiddie stuff" for you, then please explain how on the one hand physics tells us perpetual motion is impossible, but on the other hand physics tells us protons and electrons are always spinning.

Please, enlighten my infant brain!

You do know all protons and electrons (and all sub atomic things) have a shelf-life, death-date and an expected end?

In other words, even protons and electrons are not able to be defined as "perpetual".

Basic science, there.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Send me the check written out to cash. I'll give you any title you want engraved on a plaque plated with gold and adorned with cheap diamonds. I'll even throw in a embroidered jacket with your title on it. Hows that for a deal?

I dunno.... Will you also throw in a cap, badge and stubbie holder?

Just to digress a little...

I've been thinking about creating a Perpetual BS Machine by simply connecting a tube from Greer's mouth to his butt! Elegant no!!!

Oh... hang on... he doesn't need one!

IRM

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Dasher

If all electrons and protons are always spinning, that means all matter everywhere is always in a constant state of motion. That means all matter everywhere is a "perpetual motion machine"!

Can any of the physics experts explain this apparent contradiction?

Motion requires energy. If all matter everywhere is in a constant state of motion, that means all matter everywhere is constantly using energy - and yet never runs out!

How could that be?

It takes constant energy to accelerate something, but in the absence of friction, something will keep moving or spinning forever. This is Newton's first law. When we're talking sub-atomic levels, friction doesn't exist, as it's a macroscopic emergent force that results from many atoms acting together.

However, you would still expect random collisions to deplete an electron's angular momentum. This doesn't happen because the electron's spin is an intrinsic quantum mechanical property. It's the smallest, basic quantized unit of angular momentum.
en.wikipedia.org...(physics)

Just like energy has to take specific values (quantization), angular momentum ("spinniness") has to take specific values. And just as the energy of a quantum harmonic oscillator can never be exactly zero, its angular momentum can never be exactly zero either.

The actual arguments are fairly complex. If you actually are interested in learning more about this, you need to understand QM operators and the electron's wavefunction.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So where is his application?

Who says he ever applied for it?

You are saying he refused the JREF challenge. Who said he was ever interested in it in the first place?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If you refuse to believe the testimony of people online find some local college kid with an electronics degree and ask him to explain it.

Given the choice between believing the testimony of a legendary electronics genius who has real products on the market, or the testimony of a bunch of anonymous debunkers in a forum - I choose the legendary electronics genius.

He says he'll accept any challenge from skeptics, so why not challenge him?

Do you not want to see these technologies proven, mmichael? What's your agenda here?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Nothing in life is Free
not even 'free-energy'.

This World is build / organised in such a way that the 'top' (those who posses the knowledge) will even try to make money out of Zero-point energy.

Even when you want to build your own house and energy resource it will cost you something: fyscical energy / effort / time / prob. money too.

Free Energy means not energy without any costs but it means energy that is available for everyone & energy that does not 'hurt' our Planet Earth.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Given the choice between believing the testimony of a legendary electronics genius who has real products on the market, or the testimony of a bunch of anonymous debunkers in a forum - I choose the legendary electronics genius.

He says he'll accept any challenge from skeptics, so why not challenge him?

Do you not want to see these technologies proven, mmichael? What's your agenda here?

My agenda is consistent on this forum. I don't like to see false information and phony claims perpetuated.

There are health products on the market, prescription, over the counter, alternative medicine - that do nothing despite promotion, testimonials, closed testing. People should be aware.

Similarly with alternative energy sources and products, there have been numerous claims of superior energy producing and saving discoveries.

It would be great to see something new that worked as claimed. If it offered significant benefits it would be obvious with a few hours of testing and repeatable. The inventors or discoverers would be handed all the funds and resources they needed for further refinement or marketing. The fact that they still have to hawk their product to individual consumers tells their story.

Endless false claims and bogus products only discourages funding availability for experimentation, new research, innovation.

M

[edit on 6-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I recommend reading this

www.eskimo.com...

WARNING WARNING WARNING!
DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO PEOPLE INVOLVED IN "FREE ENERGY"!!!!

Several legitimate free energy researchers do exist, but they don't spend huge amounts on advertising like the scammers do. You probably won't have heard of them. The people who pursue wide publicity are almost all scam artists. If someone is making large amounts of money from selling books and videos on free energy, be very suspicious.

If someone is selling plans for "real" free-energy devices, they are a ripoff. Don't waste your money. Or if someone is selling "Dealerships" or investment opportunities for a free energy corp, hold tight to your wallet and RUN! Or, if you've already let them get their hands on your money, ask to see proof of the FE device, and see what excuse you're given. It will be a very convincing excuse.

Scam artists don't act sneaky. Scam artists survive because they seem far MORE honest and honorable than a normal person. Remember that the "con" in "con game" means "confidence." They win your confidence first, then they go after your money.

How to tell the difference between a con game and a real product?

Easy: if you give them money before receiving a working FE device, then it's a scam, always.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Similarly with alternative energy sources and products, there have been numerous claims of superior energy producing and saving discoveries.

It would be great to see something new that worked as claimed.

Great, so you would be in support of a field investigation then, yes?

I even offered to fund the thing. So if the results come back negative, the only harm done will be that I'll lose a bunch of money for nothing.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Anything with greers name on, im skeptical. When the disclosure project first came about, i was really interested. The witnesess seemed credible (and some still are ) but greer himself, well, thats a dfferent story. I heard him on the paracast, and i could not believe he was going out to desert with his followers to take photos of ufos, while at the same time, making his followers sign an agreement not to release them! I mean, this is the man who said he wants disclosure, but obviously, to him, that comes at a price, Money!!!

He made himself lok pretty stupid on the paracast, and now, i don;t take him seriously. So, if this is true, these people have just given there technology to the wrong person, as i believe greer is money motivated.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
SO!

I read many pages in this thread and have yet to find out about this major announcement ?

I discredit the imaginary scientist because Greer seems to make a lot of things up and cash in on it. After he cashes in on a story or claim, people tend to forget about it because Greer starts up another amazing story/claim and then cashes in on that. Greer is a hack and I highly doubt this scientist exists. I wonder what his new donations look like to support this scientist to come out with his new scientific breakthrough concerning this new energy that does not exist ?

I do believe there is many forms of free energy, I just have a really hard time believing anything that Greer says because all one has to do is look at all his false claims and then his donations he asks for time and time again.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

TRANSPARENCY

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Anything with greers name on, im skeptical.

Bingo!

Greer should not be trusted. Anyone that has had personal dealings with him could tell you this.

I met him in 01 and had contact with him and many disclosure witnesses for a couple of years. It was related to a Radio Show I owned.

I became friends with some insiders and a couple of the witnesses/whistle blowers. They all told the same story.

Greer manipulates, distorts, profiteers from them, and rules them like a tyrant.

I eventually had it out with him, and was forced to threaten him with "disclosure" on him. I had documents given to me by someone I can't name.

He relented and made a statement he needed to make.

The project has value, but Greer...... It's all about Greer.

All I can tell you is don't trust the man.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

Okay, so we don't trust Greer, and for good reason.

He's been promising us free energy for years and still failed to deliver. His Orion Project clearly can't muster the funding and cred to get the job done.

So maybe it's time for someone else to step up to the plate. Maybe ATS can finally blow the lid off the whole free energy thing. Maybe ATS can succeed where Greer has failed.

I'm willing to risk my own a$$ and contribute funding for such an endeavor. Are the rest of you?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join