It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Good News!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

www.fourwinds10.com

Top secret free energy scientist enters contract with Greer's Orion Project*On Christmas day, Steven Greer announced that the 'top secret' inventor they've talked about has been released early from military seclusion, and has contracted with them to bring a Tesla-related free energy technology to the world.*
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
First off...any buttpickers (TROLLS) on this forum who gimme crap about the title of this article let me point out the obvious....I DIDNT CHOOSE THE WORDS!!

Now...for the rest of you mentally stable (which most of you are) I hope the article is indeed genuine. There is a little bit of reading and digesting of information, but I don't think it could be ignored. Yes the infamous Steven Greer is mentioned in the article and we all have our opinions about him. That in mind can we please discuss technology ramifications without turning this into a flame Greer thread. Thanks in advance for your comments.

www.fourwinds10.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-1-2010 by solarstorm]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Gosh I do indeed hope it's genuine. S & F to you for bringing some welcome news tonight

As my mind works, he'll probably be killed in 3 months in a freak accident while BBQing with friends

[edit on 4-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm holding my breath for this one. No really...

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
well wilcock had his shot.....he siphoned thousands of dollars from hopefull trusting people. Now This guy sees his chance to make false promises and steal peoples money. Its one big marry-go-round of jackass liars.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I also hope this is true. It would be the beginning of a new world for us all.

Also, please don't call all butt pickers trolls. Sometimes you just have to get your panties out of your butt.

By the way, Mr. Tesla is one of my heroes. He was way ahead of his time.

Can only see one problem with the new type of energy. We won't have oil as an excuse for wars anymore.

Forgive my ramblings. I'm half out of my head with pain from a badly sprained ankle and the pain meds the doctor prescribed.

You have presented a very interesting and thought provoking thread.

Star and flag for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
lets hope its true but it shoudnt be ... so ... I am not expecting anything, I will just flag for u to get the news here

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Taken from your article.

puzzle piece 1

"About a year and a half ago, the Orion Project launched a fund drive to raise $3 million for the purpose of developing and/or finding such a technology. They've not yet raised that amount, and are asking their supporters to chip in to help raise the additional several $100k they'll need to build their research facility in Charlottesville, Virginian, not far from the historic Thomas Jefferson Monticello property. "We'll have to create a whole new scientific process," said Greer."

Of course you will need a whole new scientific process. The current one uses fact checking and proving results... we wouldn't want that. I didn't realize you need a building to develop a scientific process.

Piece 2
"Greer said that the Orion Project signed a contract with this top secret scientist some ten days prior to the Dec. 25 announcement."

Why would you need a contract for something free?

piece 2.5

"Their purpose in making this announcement was both to bring in additional support for the project"

Ohhhhh, so you need more money because you signing the contract with this guy wasn't free.

Final summary...

"The purpose of starting with the Tesla-based technology would be prove to the world that free energy can be had from the environment 24/7/365 via a device that is affordable even in the developing world, subsidized at first from sales of the device in the developed world."

So... it's not free then and you need donations to make the product so that you can sell it?

"Of the moneys raised so far, Greer said that neither he nor Loder have used any of it for themselves, but they have been doing this on a purely voluntary basis. Greer, who used to be an Emergency Room doctor recently gave up that career in order to pursue the quest for a free energy solution full time. His associate, Dr. Jan Bravo, likewise recently left her practice in California for the same objective.

In the future, "if there should be any profits from the sale of this technology, it should go toward helping impoverished people getting these technologies for free", said Greer; and he said "the inventor feels the same way."

So let me get this straight.... he quits his job but is nice enough to give us his word that he isn't using this money for himself and if there is profits from the tech that his company has a contract for rights to, he will just give it all away. The inventor feels the same way but he needs donations to get the contract with the guy.

Wouldn't it be easier to just run a giant ponzi scheme?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by whoshotJR]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling this world is going through a transition and heading towards a completely new Era.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

from your source

They expect that the technology will be ready to bring to the public by April, capable of several kilowatts of continuous output. Greer said that the Orion Project signed a contract with this top secret scientist some ten days prior to the Dec. 25 announcement.

What does this mean for the average person?

I don't quite understand exactly what several kilowatts will do for me.

Sorry, just not my best subject area.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

They expect that the technology will be ready to bring to the public by April

link

Quite soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The inventor, who will be unnamed for security purposes,

I thought being known publicly would be safer. If someone snuffs-out the "top secret scientist" joe public will never know.

Greer speculates that the many people petitioning the government for his release may have been instrumental in his early release so that they could resume their business relationship with him, which was cemented on around Dec. 15.

top secret scientist ?...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They will need financial resources and moral support.

About a year and a half ago, the Orion Project launched a fund drive to raise $3 million for the purpose of developing and/or finding such a technology.

They've not yet raised that amount, and are asking their supporters to chip in to help raise the additional several $100k they'll need to build their research facility in Charlottesville
link
bold-added

Money

This shouldn`t be a problem after the month of April .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greer said, "We're dealing with someone who has a track record of thirty years of building these technologies; and being under contract with top secret programs; and has actually built things to the level of things dematerializing, teleporting, and space-time alteration.

Just a few weeks away ........

................................time will tell.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

So let me get this straight.... he quits his job but is nice enough to give us his word that he isn't using this money for himself and if there is profits from the tech that his company has a contract for rights to, he will just give it all away. The inventor feels the same way but he needs donations to get the contract with the guy.

Greer has enough other scams to keep him going, such as his CSETI ambassador to the universe training courses for a paltry $995.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

Originally posted by whoshotJR

Greer has enough other scams to keep him going, such as his CSETI ambassador to the universe training courses for a paltry $995.

LOL

greer is a bad person LOL

just stop man ... I mean, give the guy a break ... why would he do everything for free

its not like a ambassador course is something essential for the average joe, and its not like the person wanting this course cant pay it

just stop being so negative people ... you guys try to find the worse in things, and if you find something suspicious you just talk like its something Hitler like

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
An article on this by Sterling Allan:

pesn.com...

Greer and Loder have a "Conversation" about it at worldpuja.org:

www.worldpuja.org...

(I know, you have to register an email at worldpuja.org to listen to it, sorry)

I remember Greer and Loder were talking about this same guy last year and they were all excited about working with him - then he allegedly got whisked away by the military.

It's always something with these guys!

I'd be much more excited about this if this scientist were willing to open-source the technology. If Greer and Orion Project try to go it alone they'll fail, just like every inventor who tries to go it alone always fails

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why are such earth shattering announcements only ever found on limited sources?

You'd at least think free energy would make the front page of news.....somewhere.

Wish it were true.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by loam]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

from your source

They expect that the technology will be ready to bring to the public by April, capable of several kilowatts of continuous output. Greer said that the Orion Project signed a contract with this top secret scientist some ten days prior to the Dec. 25 announcement.

What does this mean for the average person?

I don't quite understand exactly what several kilowatts will do for me.

Sorry, just not my best subject area.

Kilowatt = 1000 watts.

Must things I have found say the average us home uses like 3600 watts a day.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Lets just hope the inventor is not.........................Dr Pete Peterson...

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What the OP doesn't realize is that this WILL become a thread about Greer whether the OP likes it or not!
If this crap is free, why is the "released scientist" remaining "secret" and asking for three million efing dollars?!

I'll tell you why, because this is another scam of Greer's. Jesus Christ this man is bad news, people.
How much does he charge to tell you guys what he knows at his seminars?
Heck, he won't even fly to a speaking engagement unless the host flies him first class.
And he is supposedly giving all this info for free!

Yeah, look what he did to the disclosure project! Some of the best witness testimony I have ever seen straight down the efing tubes because this man turned coat on them and became a verifiable nutter.

I have no doubts this man is making a very lucrative living being a Government Shill.

Heh, everything is just a "few short weeks away."... but I need your money now!

The guy is a used car salesman, people.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

LOL

greer is a bad person LOL

just stop man ... I mean, give the guy a break ... why would he do everything for free

its not like a ambassador course is something essential for the average joe, and its not like the person wanting this course cant pay it

just stop being so negative people ... you guys try to find the worse in things, and if you find something suspicious you just talk like its something Hitler like

The thing is that you are agreeing with me and you don't realize it. He is the one stating that he is doing it for free and the goodness of his heart, not me.

How am I being negative by pointing out facts in the story that he is presenting? I would have more respect for the guy if he said " wow we just landed a big contract on an awesome product that will save people money, we are going to be selling it and changing the world"

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
and why doesnt Greer just ask some of the ET's he's in touch with to reveal the technology for FREE!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join