It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag attack during Vancouver 2010 Olympics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I just came across this video in one of my subscriptions, some interesting news, i'm glad i moved out of the city and into the suburbs during this craziness.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by hautmess]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
These people make a lot of sence and seem inteligent but their own words say it all...THEY ARE PARANOID!

However S+F for good find op...

LifENcircleS

[edit on 1/4/2010 by LifENcircleS]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
These people make a lot of sence and seem inteligent but their own words say it all...THEY ARE PARANOID!

However S+F for good find op...

LifENcircleS

[edit on 1/4/2010 by LifENcircleS]

i been following them for a while and they have a huge group of followers because they have helped bring many things to light.. defiantly are intelligent.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Interesting. I have always thought that the 2010 Olympics would be used to stage a false flag/inside job event. Think of it.... the whole world is watching and what a better way for TPTB or the US to get Canada on board with their way of doing things. If anything does happen, I will be totally convinced that the US was involved much like how IMO that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Interesting. I have always thought that the 2010 Olympics would be used to stage a false flag/inside job event. Think of it.... the whole world is watching and what a better way for TPTB or the US to get Canada on board with their way of doing things. If anything does happen, I will be totally convinced that the US was involved much like how IMO that 9/11 was an inside job.

check out the comments on youtube, people are making more connections between here and south of the boarder.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver and I could see it's going to be like a police state for a few weeks.

About 13,000 police, RCMP, troops and private security will be there along with about 100 cctv cameras and free speech ''zones'' that are away from the venues. NORAD is going to be there too.

There's also going to be a convergence of anti-Olympic protesters on Feb.10. I can see it getting really messy, G20 x 10 folks!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

I live there too.. just outside the heart of the city.. I will be keeping to the lesser travelled paths and will avoid all large congregations. Luckily I can walk to work so I can avoid the unwashed masses on transit too..

Try to ignore the influx that converge 'cause eventually they'll go away. Just like they did at Expo '86.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

Its not surprising. During the Olypics, its not just Canada doing the security. From what I have heard (word of mouth so...) is that the US military will be having their spy drones flying around as well as undercover troops on the ground.

I know that there are a quite a few weather balloon launch sites run by the military, one of which perplexes me as it is on the other side of the Whistler mountain range, no where near ANY of the venues. Although I suppose that its another way to get to Whistler by air as the roads are all FSR and logging trails and fairly inaccessable during this time of year.

Theres a location in Richmond (a Canadian Reserve base) that has been set up for the Canadian Military Security base of operations.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

It's glad to know im not alone on my ways of thinking... I said that exact same thing, all eyes will be on the olympics, the easiest way to TRY to fool the world. With the proroguation of parliament, all bills became null and died. With no active government, prime dictator harper can have complete control and engage in war. Either that or the american government will step in and take control of our fine country.

And to reply to someone else's post about the US military.. you are correct. Along with the thousands of canadian force members there will also be thousands of american forces members.

I think they will wait until either the closing ceremonies, or a couple of days after... remember parliament doesn't resume until the 3rd. who knows they might even initiate their plan ON the 3rd and harper may rush all bills and send us into a war... They will be blaming Yemen, or Iran for the strike. Did anyone else see on CNN around the very end of last year when USA got shut out of Iraq's oil they were giving out? and all of a sudden "oh.... oh oh iran has WMD!!!!" now all of this stuff is going down... something is up, and it could potentially spell trouble for a few nations, especially the middle eastern nations being setup... just leave them the # alone already, maybe thats what they meant by the end of the world, USA will wipe out the entire landmass across the sea with nukes or something...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Reminds me of this piece of work..

Vancouver, British Columbia, will be hosting the 2010 Olympics. A 2006 “Report to Leaders” regarding the SPP states as one of its “Security Initiatives”, to “Develop and implement joint plans for cooperation on incident response, and conduct joint training and exercises in emergency response.” As a “Key Milestone”, they recommend to “Initiate planning within 6 months (December 2005) for a preparedness exercise to be conducted in advance of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver/Whistler.”2 A Vancouver daily newspaper reported on March 5, 2008, that “Canada, U.S. and Mexico are planning a massive joint military exercise in April 2009 "to focus on terrorist events that could affect [the] 2010 Olympics," according to Public Safety Canada documents released to 2010 Watch via access to information.”3

Link

Link

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Digital_Reality]

new topics

top topics

join