It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Referendum on Glenn Beck’s Constitutional Hypocrisy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wow, what happened--It looks like even Glen Beck isn't radical enough for the tea baggers! I thought he was like the leader of the movement, and I was getting all psyched-up for Palin/Beck 2012.

www.mofizixgr4fix.com...

However, over the course of the past year, Glenn has been very dismissive of the issues relating to Obama’s refusal to produce actual and verifiable proof that he is indeed an actual citizen of the United States, qualified under the Constitution to hold the office of President. With mounting evidence pointing to the conclusion that he is NOT in-fact qualified, why does Glenn continue to skirt the issue? In the past, he has said something to the effect that even if Obama was found to be unqualified, what would removing him from office accomplish? For someone how cries incessantly on the Constitution, how can Glenn possibly continue to be so indifferent to the application of the 2nd Article?

Is anyone familiar with how the teabag movement has decided to mobilize for the elections? It can't be a good sign (in terms of political power that is hoping to be gained) if this movement is already starting to fraction before the elections.

Is there a reason Beck is being attacked? Is it all about Murdoch's bottom-line, or is someone else trying to assume the dominant position of head tea bagger? Is it possible that forces withing the GOP are trying to usurp the teabag movement, in order to prevent a powerful third party from taking away the GOPs position?

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ok here I will tell you what is going on.

Basically the "Tea Party" movement began on the Internet, among people like ourselves basically chatting online and griping all day. Eventually this group got tired of sitting around on the net, and wanted to accomplish something.

So these "Tea Parties" were devised, by the Internet underground of course, and as a general rule of thumb these groups support traditional capitalist values, traditional democracy - and cherish the Republic form of government over all others.

This movement obviously favored such candidates as Dr Ron Paul, because his views intertwined with this movement almost entirely.

Then the Shadow Government figured out it was far too big to allow to get out of hand, so they devised a cunning strategy to marginalize and ridicule this movements supporters.

Essentially this was the gist of their overall strategy, and the events that unfolded over the next year proved this strategy was effective and successful.

1) Get FOX news to side with the "tea party" movement (AT FACE VALUE) yet under the surface, attempt to derail and destroy the movement.

2) Fox News commentators began taking FULL CREDIT for the Tea Parties as if it was their own idea-creation. Thus making all "Tea Parties" essentially "Fox News idiot supporters."

3) Once the general population had been bombarded with enough propaganda demonizing the "Tea Party" movement as a spawn of the evil degenerate FOX NEWS, the public in general blindly took the bait and began to derail the Tea Parties.

Here is the truth : The Tea Parties were essentially a protest against UNFAIR TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION. The people claim they feel they are OVERTAXED by the IRS, and that the IRS conducts unfair methodology in collecting this $$$. ( Or that the IRS is fully illegitimate and needs to be shut down). (( Including the Federal Reserve as a whole))

Here is what FOX NEWS propaganda makes the ignorant masses think::

"Well since FOX NEWS started the Tea Parties, they are obviously just mad that Republicans aren't in charge anymore. They hate black people (racists) and they hate poor people (classist).They are nothing more than a bunch of ignorant red necks with NO REAL MESSAGE or POINTS to make about anything, therefore I will brush them off as total idiot-retards"

That is how the Shadow Government shut down our tax protests, and that is how they used FOX NEWS as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

See , the average people around the nation actually almost defeated the FED and the IRS by simply protesting en masse, however we are not organized nor educated enough to avoid being derailed by professionals and the cunning strategies of the shadow elites.

Thanks for listening, I enjoyed giving you the low down on the real deal.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks for your response, a lot of what you said makes sense. It's too bad, because once Fox popularized and took credit for the movement, it seems like the intelligence of the movement really plummeted. It's too bad, because there really seemed to be a core group of beliefs, intelligently expressed. However, once it became 'mainstream,' it seemed like the ability for people to express their supposed beliefs was almost non-existent (at least those shown on TV).

I wish people could see, as you put it, how Fox really is a wolf in sheep's clothes. It's so disheartening how the powers that be so easily took over and got the tea-baggers to help support policies that allow them to laugh all the way to the bank. So pathetic,

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
Glenn has been very dismissive of the issues relating to Obama’s refusal to produce actual and verifiable proof

that proof has been already produced, and Beck knows that

With mounting evidence pointing to the conclusion that he is NOT in-fact qualified,

What mounting evidence? there is zero, and more and more court cases are being dismissed all the time

why does Glenn continue to skirt the issue?

Because he does not want to be thought a fool, as the birthers have nothing to back their claims up

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Agree, Some of the first Tea Parties where republicans tried to "hijack" the event, they were boo'ed off the stage.

www.youtube.com...

But now, they have infiltrated and it is now been hijacked.

Now it is about the same as moveon.org & code pink.... a partisan political movement.

Oh, and why Glenn Beck isn't picking up the "Birth Certificate" issue to any degree... Well... Do ANY of us really think that BOTH the McCain & Hillary camps were to incompetent to find that out??? I have far more respect for the Clinton machine to believe that if there was any truth to that "gem" then it would have been used to get Obama out of the running at the Democratic primaries.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
I have far more respect for the Clinton machine to believe that if there was any truth to that "gem" then it would have been used to get Obama out of the running at the Democratic primaries.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by infolurker]

Ahhh but the only way that is true is if "elections" are legit and actual events where people run vs each other for the random unknown future victory.

However, there is evidence to suggest that elections are complete fraud these days, and that there is no real "race" at all.

And that the winner was hand picked over a decade ago and Groomed for the position.

Perhaps Hillary and McCain did not put up a real fight at all, because they essentially knew it was a farce to begin with, and knew as a fact that Obama was gonna be the next "Spokesperson" or "Puppet".

There is no way to know either way honestly, so lets keep an open mind. Plus that "gem" has never been proven or disproven either way, it remains a mystery and IMHO a irrelevant one because "We have bigger fish to fry" essentially.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
There is no way to know either way honestly, so lets keep an open mind. Plus that "gem" has never been proven or disproven either way, it remains a mystery and IMHO a irrelevant one because "We have bigger fish to fry" essentially.

Why does this persist? What is it that you want to know? That he wasn't born in Hawaii? That there's a chance that, being his fathers son, he's actually a dual citizen? Ignoring the fact that he was born in Hawaii, thereby, making him an American (anchor baby ring a bell?) just too much to grasp??

Being born to an American mother in America seems to me, and most of the country, enough to make him a natural born citizen...thus, allowed to be president. Maybe he was allowed to be a citizen of Kenya, thanks to his dear old dad, but I've seen no evidence that his father went to the trouble of making him a citizen of that nation.

Let me say this again, Barack Hussein Obama is a natural born citizen of the United States of America.

Glenn Beck, as much as I despise him, is right in dismissing such a notion of the president being lawfully ineligible for the office in which he resides.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Why does this persist? What is it that you want to know?

No you misunderstood me, I was making a general point that there is no way to know either way.

You know since we don't have a time machine? I hope this clears up your confusion lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

if this movement is already starting to fraction before the elections.

I believe that is by design. The teabaggers have served their purpose. They can't really be allowed to sway any elections though, or the agenda could be disrupted. So, now that they are no longer required, divide them from within and render them useless with infighting.

Puppets on a string.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a "teabag movement"
Except in the small minds of people who refuse to think someone can not have a opinion that is not the same as theirs.
Teabagging is a insulting sexual term used by gays and mainstream news media who are not professional. Look it up if you wish. Tea parties come from the original one in Boston ( again look it up if you have never heard of it)
Yes there is a difference.
And just because someone does not agree with what you say does not give them any right to be insulting. No matter how folks have acted in the past year. It is a old trick called divide and conquer and they are doing a good job of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonsbreaths
It is a old trick called divide and conquer and they are doing a good job of it.

But they are slipping up. More often these days.

There has been suggestions that they do not even care to hide things anymore, and that simply riding the momentum already generated will be enough to get through and remain in power indefinitely.

They are doing a good job sure, but not a great job, and certainly not an excellent job. That is for sure.

They are getting sloppy, and it is showing brightly.

This type of incompetence will cost them, it is inevitable.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this posting and found it verified a number of similar thoughts. While there is plenty of hypocrisy to go around these days, Glenn Beck is just another paid mouth piece that utters what he told to utter. The fact that FOX is being seen for what they are still does not seem to wake up the masses.

Whenever I hear talk of a Palin/Beck ticket in 2012, I tell myself that to see such a ticket would indeed be the most hypocritical act I have seen ever in my life. I shutter to think what kind of government we would have if those two were placed into office by the brain dead masses. I shutter to think what a Palin/Beck ticket would do for Saturday Night Live, but for me it would be the most insane and hilarious ticket on earth. A do nothing ticket that ensures the other side wins.

Might as well run Cheney/Limbaugh ticket as to see anything meaningful come from such a complete waste of time. Something tells me that those in power know that such a Palin/Beck ticket will distract more than enough to allow them to complete the destruction of America and begin control of the masses and the culling of the useless eaters from society and into the FEMA camps and crematories waiting to be fired up.

Oh well, just wanted to share some thoughts. Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Tea Bagger was deemed unacceptable to be used here on ATS...kindly remove those terms from your posts......it is political trolling.

new topics

top topics

join