It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Too Bad Republican's hate this guy:

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Rep. Grayson is one of the few people in congress that don't hold back under the pretense of 'decorum.' He is independently wealthy, which can work out well for his constituents if it prevents him from the usual prostitution that campaigning necessitates.

In the video, he shows his Ron Paul side:



So, are there any teabaggers who would be willing to support this guy due to his willingness to speak the truth and stand up to the powers that be?

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 1/4/2010 by skunknuts]




posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You are wrong in thinking that tea partiers were only republicans. They had plenty of democrats and others as well.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Grayson can speak his mind and tell the truth because of the fact that he has his own private funds and doesn't care about appeasing anyone. The guy is cool so far in my book.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
He's vile. He has no business being in the congress with his foul mouth and hatred he displays. Frankly, I find him to be typical of the democrats in power today. Arrogant, self willed, haters, slanderers, etc. IMHO.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
Rep. Grayson is one of the few people in congress that don't hold back under the pretense of 'decorum.' He is independently wealthy, which can work out well for his constituents if it prevents him from the usual prostitution that campaigning necessitates.

In the video, he shows his Ron Paul side:


I don't know the gentleman but your post begs the question: Why not Ron Paul?
I never thought I'd see the day that I voted for a conservative Christian but here we are.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Right-wing libertarian here. I mean the look of terror he put on bernanke's face was priceless. Providing he is against the war on drugs and a few other key issues he would definitely have my vote. I'm going to be doing more research into him now.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
He's vile. He has no business being in the congress with his foul mouth and hatred he displays. Frankly, I find him to be typical of the democrats in power today. Arrogant, self willed, haters, slanderers, etc. IMHO.


So you don't agree with what he said in the video? Well that's certainly what the powers that be want you to think. Remember how they systematically attacked Ron Paul? At least the Democratic controlled house passed some pretty threatening language directed towards the FED. If the GOP wins back power, does anyone think that there will be more oversight of the federal reserve?

Best,
Skunknuts



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
Right-wing libertarian here. I mean the look of terror he put on bernanke's face was priceless. Providing he is against the war on drugs and a few other key issues he would definitely have my vote. I'm going to be doing more research into him now.


You probably won't like his views on health care, but I'm sure there is plenty of overlap with your beliefs in other areas. Just curious, but as a libertarian, do you view corporatism as vile as socialism? And I don't mean Stalinism. Fascism is really corporatism w/ religious overtones in my book, which has to disgust a true libertarian, right?

Best,
Skunknuts



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So i just read up on him. I'm not digging his healthcare reform stance. He shows no bi-partisanship.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm not going to pretend that I've even heard of Congressman Grayson before this moment.

That said, I like a politician that has sand, and utilizes it to challenge the status quo with all its waste and sideways appropriations. I dont' care what his party affiliation is......... he shines in that video.

He reminds me of Ross Perot, whom I will admit to having voted for. Mr. Perot had his own money, lots of it, and a damn good business sense.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well, I sure do like that he doesn't beat around the bush and seems to see the insanity of
this money men...



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why would Republicans hate this guy?

Hmmmmm let me see........

"Republicans want you to die quickly."

Do Democrats even like him?

“Is this news to you that this guy’s one fry short of a Happy Meal?” Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) referring to Grayson.

As far as Ron Paul goes, one good idea doesn't make him less kooky.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Why would Republicans hate this guy?

Hmmmmm let me see........

"Republicans want you to die quickly."

Do Democrats even like him?

“Is this news to you that this guy’s one fry short of a Happy Meal?” Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) referring to Grayson.

As far as Ron Paul goes, one good idea doesn't make him less kooky.




So he's disliked and ridiculed from both sides of the entrenched power structure, and his sanity is being called into question? Sounds like he must be speaking too much truth for some. Too bad people like you are so ready to fall into line, raise your arm, and say, 'Heil Whoever!'

Best,
Skunknuts



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
He certainly isn't a proponent of freedom of speech if this Politico article is anything to judge by.

It tells about his threats to a woman who is critical of him and his attempts to get her thrown in jail for 5 years.

I don't care what letter you have after your name, you pull stunts like that and you could be Jesus Christ himself and I wouldn't vote for you. I can't imagine that I am the only person who feels this way, either.

For an elected congressman to so completely disregard free speech is shocking to me. Especially since this is exactly what the laws protecting freedom of speech were intended for...protecting the right to criticize our government and that is what the article claims the woman was doing with her web site. This one single incident is enough to tell me that I can't trust him with this right and therefore causes me to wonder what other rights this man sees as disposable and will do away with at his convenience.

Take care,
Cindi



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This guy is still alive?
I'm sure he has a "suicide" or an "auto accident" in his near future.



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn
 


Like many Democrats, free speech is great if you agree with them, but if you don't, they want to fine or imprison you.




top topics



 
1

log in

join