It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow!!! New incredible UFO footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Haven't seen this new UFO video posted up yet, but this is some fascinating footage. This particular UFO emits and drops what look like high tech drones or unknowns (my opinion) and does something akin to.. ah man i don't even know, just watch.

apparently the location is somewhere in California and the date of filming is unknown. It was uploaded today.

I'm sure we will have plenty of opinions. I'm just the messenger.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
this has been debunked on ats.
It was awhile ago, but either the original without the ufo was found, or the guy who first uploaded it was an fx artist.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
Haven't seen this new UFO video posted up yet, but this is some fascinating footage. This particular UFO emits and drops what look like high tech drones or unknowns (my opinion) and does something akin to.. ah man i don't even know, just watch.

apparently the location is somewhere in California and the date of filming is unknown. It was uploaded today.

I'm sure we will have plenty of opinions. I'm just the messenger.

www.youtube.com...

It is "awesome" footage but it "smacks" of CGI. I don't know of any method that could be employed to give the footage credence. But perhaps a computer techie here could apply his/her knowledge and declare it real or not.

heyo's answer was posted while I was typing mine.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sorry but doesn't sound too authentic. If I was seeing something like that the last thing I would be saying was "WOW" I would be screaming and running for my life.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
[edit on January 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

If you could direct us to where it was debated before it would be great , but i haven't seen it anywhere, and i think it was uploaded today.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
In my opinion, its just great footage.

I'm no expert but there is just to many of these balls of light recently popping up. But that's just my opinion. Enjoy the vid folks!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
it was pretty it obvious it was a fake indeed

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think it was fake too, it seems like video editing, i could be wrong, but i just dont think this video has much credability.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think this video debunks itself when the guy is filming such an incredible UFO...yet his wife, mom, or SOME female comes out and VERY calmy says.. "look how beautiful it is out there" and if you didn't notice...in the background WAS a beautiful sunset....had ANYONE walked outside and the first thing they see is that....well you know what would be said....

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

Original youtube
www.youtube.com...

Orginal ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe

Agreed it debunks its self, :but it is pretty

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Is this another missile launch out of Vandenburg AFB in Southern California? It looks like that from some of the footage. www.freqofnature.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Yep, a Vandy launch is the original footage the hoaxer built on.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Yep, a Vandy launch is the original footage the hoaxer built on.

I was going to go for: What you talkin' bout Willis?

Cheers for trying though Jim.

IS there a way to suggest that these 2 get merged and put into the [HOAX] area?

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
reply to post by heyo

If you could direct us to where it was debated before it would be great , but i haven't seen it anywhere, and i think it was uploaded today.

It had a name like "new ufo video" or something, which is liable to bring about thousands of hits....there was actually one within the last month or two, and one much further back. It was a fairly long thread and some members did some great investigating. sorry i can't help more

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Right OK, so... so far this is what we have as far as why its a fake?

1. the reaction of the people doesn't fit the footage.

2. A military launch from Vanderburg.

3. and the ever so popular "Obvious CGI"

PS.( I work in film, not CGI, only my opinion. No I will not discuss my reasons on it because i prefer to look people in the eye when debating)

so which one is it? I was directed to the other thread and even in that one its not clear as to what it may be.

Greeneyedleo, by the way, why did you remove your post? with all the special pictures you put up?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

The video is cropped from one showing a Minotaur or Minuteman launch from Vandenburg that was posted a while back. I haven't been able to track it down but the audio is noticeably the same and you can see the original "ufo" off to the side. Here's a cap :

Most of the missile footage has been cropped out. The fancy lights weren't in the original, making them CGI.
HTH

[edit on 1/5/2010 by eaglewingz]

top topics

join