It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'ATS Member' Worship. Who died and made them God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The Lord and Savior WILL HAVE NONE OTHER BEFORE HIM!

He is a vengeful God....

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think it really is a case of people fitting certain roles! and I honestly think that's what you're seeing!

Granted, some people go overboard with it I agree, but generally people get the roles for reasons, they don't ask for them!

I even have my favourite's on here, people who just make sense to me and say thing's I wish I had said, and take a heap of crap from people but just keep shovelling away!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

OK, this just strikes me as hillarious given the title of this thread and the User Name of it's author!!! Oh sweet Irony, please make the giggles stop now!!! I mean c'mon! Some one with an obvious God complex complaining about others being worshiped like Gods???

ROTFLMAO!!! This is the best rant ever!!! Can we get this OP entered into the ATS Hall of Fame for Most Ironic?!?!? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I can't wait until Phage shows up and sets the record straight on this. Seriously though, everyone here secretly worships me and all of the other worship that you see is just a clever ploy to hide their Hungis worship from the masses. It is alright people, the gig is up. You can justcome out and say it now.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I can't wait until Phage shows up and sets the record straight on this. Seriously though, everyone here secretly worships me and all of the other worship that you see is just a clever ploy to hide their Hungis worship from the masses. It is alright people, the gig is up. You can justcome out and say it now.

Ive never hidden my adoration of you.

Especially your new do.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Three quick points...

1. When I just joined (as you have) I was somewhat like you, not understanding why certain members seemed to be given more respect and honor than others. BUT, as my time here grew I cam to understand that very respect was not counterfeit but earned and due.

2. Wait until your on here another year or so and I am sure you will see your mistaken about "idol worshiping of certain ATS members".

3. Finally, just chill out, relax, read some threads, make a thread, don't worry about what other people think or do or act.

Hope you had a good holiday season.

~Justin

[edit on 1/8/2010 by jkrog08]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
2. Wait until your on here another year or so and I am sure you will see your mistaken about :idol worshiping of certain ATS members".

NO, I will not let this go on...............

You will all worship ME dammit!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7989c400e19.gif[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join