It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious spot on Archuleta Mesa, north of Dulce, New Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Found a picture for ya, as I said it seems like it is a pit house they cover the houses with wood some natives living on tribal lands have made actual houses coverings over some of these pits most likely to preserve them and keep unwanted guests out.
someone reconstructed a pit house in this picture.

www.flickr.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
this second post ya have to scroll down quite a bit but this gives you a general Idea what it is there has been better picture out there with a lot deeper of a hole. it's 1:22 in the wee hours and I am calling it a night

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Thank you NorthStargal for that information, very interesting. I still am not sure if these are pit homes.

I have nothing else to do heheh, I should be in bed but I'm afraid I might miss something... so.. I did these screens.

Measured both holes. Eye altitude was 1115 ft. There is about 800 feet between the two holes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a75c30d4b7c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7af1836661d.jpg[/atsimg]

They are pretty big.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

Thank you NorthStargal for that information, very interesting. I still am not sure if these are pit homes.

I have nothing else to do heheh, I should be in bed but I'm afraid I might miss something... so.. I did these screens.

Measured both holes. Eye altitude was 1115 ft. There is about 800 feet between the two holes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a75c30d4b7c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7af1836661d.jpg[/atsimg]

They are pretty big.

Berklygal, wow how did ya do that ....smile
Anyway of telling how wide these hole could be??? you may be right, I spent a lot of time surfing around on the G,earth. Let me tell ya theres a lot of strange stuff out there.. Heres the other thing These pit houses and Kiva holes and caves and other ancient ruins run throug the 4 corner states of Utalh, Colorado, Arizona, And New Mexico. The Hopi Nation has some Archeologists working on a some land of theirs uncovering these ruins. What ticks me off is that everything you want to zoom in on becomes blurred. so lucky this spot were talking aout isnt blurred . I m still working on this let me know if you find any info,

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Good Morning NorthStargal!
On Google Earth, go to tools, there is a ruler! I just discovered that last night!
I am just waking up and have chores so will continue this investigation later tonight. In the meantime tho, you can go and use the ruler to check things out for yourself if ya want. Peace out and it is a beautiful WARM day here in berzerkeley!

my best to you
B-gal

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I really don't know to much on this Dulce contraversy, I can tell ya that if any of it is true It stinks. All that land around that base was Native territory at one time there are sacred burials out there. It's really disturbing to think that this could be true it breaks the universal laws,
If in fact it true.... what goes around comes around and unfortunately, it only takes one bad apple to spoil a basket. What I mean is that even if our higher authority controls what be, the minute they tick the wrong one off we are all going down the tubes like or not. It is really getting heated over in IRan, keeping a close eye on that too.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Those look like piles of shrubs and trees. It is Jan 2013 and on Google Earth there is just ground in these places. But I came here by searching for words that have to do with all the 50 foot tree looking things I see everywhere around there. MILES of these sticks that look half buried and there are no 50 foot trees there. They look like fallen trees stacked this way and that from a little north of Dulce all across the mesa into Colo. Looks like that place in Russia that had a meteorite or some anomolie explode hundred years or 2 ago where the trees are all blown over in one direction but these are more like a can of pick up sticks all scattered across the floor. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Here is what it looks like now. No pits. No piles of shrubs and trees. no burn marks ... no bury marks. HMM

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

"http://d29dcds16kmxz5.cloudfront.net/4a/ff/i63569738._szw1280h1280_.jpg" border="0">

Why can't my photo insert right here. DUH DUH DUH running round pulling hair yelling DUH DUH DUH

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I didn't know Norio Hayakawa registered here. Anyway necroing just for that is pointless, Google Earth or Maps is not the way to know what is there. Going to the site on foot is. But tribal police, why would they want to restrict the area in similar manner to A51, unless they are hiding smth there?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

If you don't enforce property rights, you tend to lose them. It is tribal land. Indians have been screwed out of plenty over the years, so it makes sense for them to protect their ownership.

Sometimes there isn't a conspiracy. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Sometimes, but Archuleta Mesa is not the case of 'just a property' since there has been military presence lots of times reported by the locals.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Sometimes, but Archuleta Mesa is not the case of 'just a property' since there has been military presence lots of times reported by the locals.

And your reference for a military occupation of Dulce is?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I'm thinking it's just a stock tank(hole carved in the ground to catch the run-off) for cattle and the "sticks" are just the animal trails. Looks like it's dried up at present, if it is a tank then it should be muddy brown during the monsoon season in July plus those "sticks" would be underwater.
edit on 9-1-2013 by geo1066 because: Better link

edit on 9-1-2013 by geo1066 because: Again better link

edit on 9-1-2013 by geo1066 because: FINALLY!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Someone giving you a star before even making little research to see there has been accounts of helicopters flying, disappearing or patroling over the Mesa. Sometimes I think your supporters are just worse:

rense.com...

there has been also a black n white photo of a heli over the place but it is not in this link. Also you could ask Gabe Valdez but he isn't on ATS very much.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
reply to post by gariac

Someone giving you a star before even making little research to see there has been accounts of helicopters flying, disappearing or patroling over the Mesa. Sometimes I think your supporters are just worse:

rense.com...

there has been also a black n white photo of a heli over the place but it is not in this link. Also you could ask Gabe Valdez but he isn't on ATS very much.

Words are nothing. Photos, video, and certified documents are king.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Worse yet is believing that post from Rense is news. Now often Rense does contain actual news, but that article is a post from Norio, which isn't independent since he started the thread. It is like those creationist "journals" that cite papers from the same creationist journal.

In the dark ages (pre-WWW), the press would have independent sources for an investigation. Nowadays, anyone can pay to have a press release put on the web.

www.cnn.com...

But let us day there was a military presence at Dulce. The military trains in the west all the time. The Army is training in Goldfield NV at the moment. The USAF has trained in Pahrump. I have seen the USAF doing training in Death Valley. But that doesn't mean there are alien spacecraft in Death Valley.

Dulce has a radio repeater site. It is quite possible military activity is related to that facility. Military and federal licenses haven't been public since Ronald Reagan made the IRAC FOUO. But if you go to commercial comm sites, there are often federal or military repeaters there.

When you make up fake stories of bases, the idea is not to get too ridiculous. For instance, when the story was floated about secret foreign prisons by the Bush administration, A prison is just a building with cages. Nothing that hard to believe. it was plausible. Using secret civilian aircraft to move prisoners around? Well, there was Air America, so that seemed plausible too. And of course the CIA front company working out of Base Camp made the secret air force plausible. Now it turned out that story was true, but it could have been fiction as well. But the rumors were investigated and the truth was revealed. FEMA camps, on the other hand, well not so much.

All we get with Dulce is recycled rumors.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Words are nothing for those who fail at logic. Let's say I have a secret underground base at which few were admitted. One of them speaks out, then dies in mystery. All you've got are his words. No pictures, no videos, nothing.

The Masses: I don't have pictures and videos, therefore it doesn't exist.
Me: Great, thanks the sheeple for helping me hide it.

Now I am open for the possibility being a lie but there is account from lots of places, I have personally seen the photos of black helicopters over the area, well at least from a film, not in person. Just like the place cannot be verified, it cannot be dismissed cause there is enough evidence to be possible.

The place is remote enough to not hear the scream of dying people which means a 'war' or shooting with other beings there could indeed go unnoticed...

Credit: G. Valdez or whoever he got them from.
edit on 10-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Are you inferring that there's an interplanetary war being waged in an underground base, located at Dulce?

edit on 1/10/2013 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The funny thing is that as crappy as the helicopter photo is, and it is very crappy, you can see that it has a tail marking. It is hardly a "black helicopter."

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

No, I do not claim stories as far-fetched as those of Thomas Castello are true, it could be very much a human base. Just showing pictures of the activity.

Also, why did you ignore the failure in logic you made that I pointed with the previous post?

reply to post by gariac

Idk what kind of helicopter it was, black or not, it is to show some activity over the Mesa on the background. The picture is crappy because: it is from youtube video, 2nd) have you not seen how pics from 80s or older look like? Blurred..

You know, why don't you do proper research and ask the person whose name I posted in below for pics to show to you, then speak again/

Somehow I can read minds maybe since I knew you would say smth like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join