It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Parliament to Investigate WHO and "Pandemic" Scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
just two days ago i was talking to a friend who did not agree with me when i told him that swine flu was just another flu which is milder than the seasonal flu nad all what you here is just exaggeration by the pharma to drain our pockets, so i just asked him a simple question two days ago , have you heard anything about the swine flu lately ? and the answer was of course "NO" then i told him " see, i told you so from the beginning it was just about MONEY, and he replayed by saying i think you were right all along.

any ways i found another web page about it that you may like

"Was Swine Flu a False Pandemic?"

and no , i dont think someone will go to jail , its just another sleeping pill for us ordinary citizens.

peace

sorry not my language so i had to do some editing

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Dr UAE]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
ahhh, good for you!!!!
S +F for you for getting some recognition of the importance of this event....
and obviously getting the word spread since MSM are a no show on this one.
I went to post it in breaking news on 31st dec but met the page saying swine flu breaking news should go to disease and pandemics and so posted it there instead like a good little newbie

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Was a bit stunned at the lack of response ,but obviously I should have ignored and posted it in breaking news anyway.
Good for you, a few days late is better than none at all (as in msm) in getting the REAL news out there to the world.
Go citizen journalism!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
bout damm time!!

The thing is it wasnt just the WHO. like you said it was the medis. but also our own goverment, we in the U.K had specific adverts by the goverment about the dangers of swine flu, we also had a booklet distibuted to every person in the country on swine flu. this cost millions of taxpayers money.

I want to know exactly what happend. not just with the WHO.

I am seriously believing that the media does this all the time, that they are puppets, for the goverment.

Get a life.... Or take a course in marketing, one or the other.

The media is an echo chamber. Just because it amplifies the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) generated by the WHO does not make them accomplices. Every marketer in the world knows how to manipulate the media to get this effect... and when you are the WHO you have all the credentials in the world... so the media parrots it.

That's it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yup we're all just tin foil hatters.

Telling this news to any "normal person" who doesn't hear news like this will still just reinforce the impression that you're a conspiracy theorist.

I'm really happy about this news though, whether the WHO has fallen out of favour with the european elite, like perhaps this is a shot across their bow, or perhaps this is a genuine investigation, it's good news either way.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

"I want to know exactly what happend. not just with the WHO. "

Can we say lobbyists?

Yep, as I said int the other thread, this could be WHOgate, roll over Climategate to page 2.

Which is the more immediate threat to the great majority...
A naturally cyclic changing climate,or a corporate controlled world government wielding poisonous syringes in our faces and telling us it is a good thing as they fatten each others coffers and fatten US for our coffins!
I'll take my chances with Nature any and every day thank you very much Mr and Mrs W.H.O.

the trouble is , as said I've before , this investigation could go one of three ways at least;

It's real and will become WHOGate or such and go down in history,
2)
It's a way to create a whitewash .... to quell growing disbelief about a pandemic and bury discussion,
or
3)as some people are claiming,there is a factional fight within the bilderberg/illuminati and this could be one Lion going another.

"WHO" knows ? (pun intended
)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

bout damm time!!

The thing is it wasnt just the WHO. like you said it was the medis. but also our own goverment, we in the U.K had specific adverts by the goverment about the dangers of swine flu, we also had a booklet distibuted to every person in the country on swine flu. this cost millions of taxpayers money.

I want to know exactly what happend. not just with the WHO.

I am seriously believing that the media does this all the time, that they are puppets, for the goverment.

they are....the bbc is not as free as they say they are....quite the opposite...they are very skilled manipulators...people in england look at north korea and think how on earth can anyone be so controlled...they then turn on the BBC and trust them BLINDLY... 'aunty beeb would never hurt us....oh are we not lucky having such a great TV station'

absolute rubbish...i believed this for years but now im amazed at my own naivety and the naivety of my fellow britons...ask yourself...would any government truly allow a free press?..of course not...and it the same all over..in germany recently a TV boss was sacked because he was supposedly too much against a state governor...the state governor (who has been involved in bribery and back handers in the past...)..got this TV boss fired...and what happened...nothing...everyone just said 'wow..thats pretty bad'..then went back to watching who wants to be a millionair.

its the same all over...and we need to say enough is enough....

the bbc (its on youtube)..had an interview with a security guy on the day of the 7/7 attacks and they were talking about how incredibly odd it was that drills were taking place today that matched the attacks exactly....a few weeks ago simon mayo..a highly respected and liked radio and TV star for the last 20 years in england said...live on radio...that the story of the drills on 7/7 was 'just a myth'....when anyone can listen to the original clip on youtube...

i knew the bbc was controlled and part of the problem but at that moment i REALLY realized it....ive also learned that MI5 had or still has offices in the bbc buildings.

Britian is at the VERY center of this global move to a controlled society...so its obvious that the state TV would be an important piece...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Good i want there contact information would they do a investigation and prosecution of steve ahlberg fro al qaeda the days are pregnant false flag attack?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
Can't trust government.
2nd line.
Neither am I. That's the primary reason why I'm a bit surprised on this step from the European Union. They must have a great problem if they're revealing the greatest conspiracy of 2009 by themselves.

This was the last what I expected, but it seems they're afraid of something. Or maybe they realized their great vaccination plan is failed and now they're going to search for some scapegoats between their own people. Anyway, it's a good news for us, because they're going to take out each other. We just need to sit back, ask for a cup of coffee, watch and relax the show as they're tearing each other apart.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Sharrow]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I believe that a full investigation is warranted to determine why our own CDC and Obama signed an executive order regarding pandemics. Those making decisions were either too incompetent to realize that WHO and big pharma was scamming the public while injecting a slow kill substance into everyone without their knowledge or were in on it and merely stayed quiet while all the panic was going around.

Let's ask questions why Obama and others were bribed by stocks in big pharma and went along the the hoax vaccine agenda. The only reason or motivation that screams out to be recognized is that the corrupt leaders of governments all over the world are corrupt with greed and serve to push an agenda that serves eugenics agendas to reduce world population.

These criminals use doctored and contrived science to sell their wares and often time fabricate studies to support their pharma claims of new and improved. Over all bring the guilty to justice and trust no one who profits from big pharma. Those that would use their official position to sell a lie and a vaccine that will harm the public are criminals indeed and deserve no quarter or mercy for their criminal behavior.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow the EU doing seem to be doing something for the good of the people.....

I hope they do uncover something and that it's not going to be just a whitewash so that it ends up being no-ones fault.

Then again if they do find someone some company at fault, will they just be a scape goat ????

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I expect that this will take many more years to get whole picture. by then most people would have forgotton about it.

BUT NOT I. i will remember everytime i am betrayed by the goverment.

You may as well start remembering the day of your birth too; That's when a non-legal representative in the hospital approached your parents with a bunch of paperwork & told them "You gotta fill these out." That is truly the first day the government betrays your whole family. That's when the Birth Certificate gets registered (& eventually passed onto the Bureau of Commerce) & the Social Security papers get signed...That's the key to the first betrayals, at least that's the path of betrayal in the USA.

But yeah, it seems that some of our officers in government are actually starting to get the public's message to begin listening to their employers, We the People.

Just last Sunday (Jan. 3) that news is getting out that Senators are calling the Health Reform Bill Unconstitutional. In a nutshell, even though it was (illegally) passed through Legislature, the mere enforcement of anything Unconstitutional constitutes criminality! Of course, since the Executive Branch (& the President included) intend to enforce it anyway, that's all the more reason to have a bunch of them arrested & indicted under charges. Of course, since it's the European Parliament investigating WHO, that's not as much of a direct concern in the US...What I just mentioned is what we in the USA would have to do in conjunction with what the EP would be doing to WHO; As a matter of fact, the US should conduct their own investigations regardless of what the EP does.

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by Sharrow

Blaming PHARMA sounds to me like obfuscation, denial, finger pointing when the big problem is the WHO and administrations like Obama's who use the WHO flu predictions to scare the populace.

WHO is the organization responsible, why blame anyone else?

Because national Health Departments (in the US, that would be the FDA, CDC & the whole Surgeon General's chain of command) don't bother to check for facts or perform their own investigations first, before they just fall in line with WHO's reports. Failure to do so is a betrayal of Public Trust.

Originally posted by endisnighe
I hope they bust the crooks over there. I hope to hell the actual real investigators follow all the paths.

Key to this is the tried-n-true method of investigation...Follow the money!

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
The media is an echo chamber. Just because it amplifies the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) generated by the WHO does not make them accomplices.

Yeah, I've seen a couple of articles that noted the lack of combining "investigative" with "reporting" over the past few decades...Strange that these were relatively recent articles. Why did it take so long for the reporters to actually admit to it? Long gone are the days when reporters like Woodward & Bernstein actually dug for the facts instead of just letting it slide.

Since it's becoming obvious to even the most dense of people that Big Pharm has the FDA wrapped around its little finger, major crackdowns across the whole of the government are in order. Perhaps the best way to simplify the investigation process would be to ban all lobbying in the halls of government...That will stop Big Corps & Special Interest Groups from adding more bribes while the government is getting cleaned out.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
About time
I do feel the people investigating will need to be careful. I fear for their safety

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
When the European Parliament finishes investigating the triangle of corrupt pharmaceutical efforts to profit from vaccines they should then determine if indeed the vaccines were designed to slow kill its victim and thus covertly aid in global human depopulation agendas.

If they get bored investigating this crime of the century then they should immediately begin to investigate the climate fraud and bring to justice the scientist that profited while cooperating in a criminal fashion to deceive the public about global warming through data manipulation and the intentional exclusion of peer group professionals opposed to the agenda of global warming.

I applaud the European Parliaments efforts. I just hope it produces criminals going to jail and new protocols to prevent criminal corporations from selling poison while calling candy.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
MRSA was completely spread and by misdiagnoses how many people have died so far ? And those people still infected will they be more likely to die form a secondary infection of some new virus unleashed?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Holy Toledo! How many layers of bureaucracy does the EU need to protect it's dictatorship from the will of the people! It was probably just an accident that this one parlimentarian decided to act.

It reminds me of the referendum process in the state of MA. Virtually every amendment passed by the will of the people is voted down by the legislature.

In CA the amendments are theoretically binding, but they have a crony class judicial branch that destroys the will of the people every time. Illegal immigration, as an example would have been outlawed years ago in CA. But that's another story.

Sometimes a citizen can still file a criminal complaint, and thats what needs to be done against WHO and Baxter etc. I think such a complaint was filed in Austria if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

TRANSPARENCY

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
da probable wants money from america

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That is good news, but watch as this story gets wall to wall coverage absolutely NOWHERE.

Don't be surprised though when it turns into a whitewash. The Dutch are big players in the NWO. They don't want exposure anymore than the UK or US. They don't want to actually do anything. they just want to be seen to be doing something so they can later claim the moral high ground.

God this world is depressing. The best news I've heard for weeks on the PTB/NWO front and I'm already slamming it. Me thinks I need an ATS holiday. Well at least I felt great writing the first four words of this post.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I found this report from RT.

www.youtube.com...

What struck me about it was that the problem seemed always to come back on the politicians simply signing up to this scare stuff and then, eventually, claiming that they were just following the science facts....Reminds me of a similar story toward the end of last year.

Maybe we need real-world politicians, rather than the theoretical people that we have now, that cannot be simply sold to with a good sales line...and maybe a holiday or two.

The current holders of political positions have probably got the book, maybe even have read the books.

But do they understand the books? Seems to me that some of them got confused and thought that '1984' was a political doctrine that should be followed when the got out of Uni'.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
On February the 3rd, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg was interviewed by Alex Jones. The interview left me with the impression, that he could be the right person to lead such an investigation.

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg on Alex Jones Tv 1/3:

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg on Alex Jones Tv 2/3:

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg on Alex Jones Tv 3/3:

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Drunkenshrew]

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Drunkenshrew]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join