It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return Of The Tourettes Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I thought this guy was dead?

Warning! Do not drink or eat while watching this video.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
For those who are unfamiliar with the Tourettes Guy here's a couple of links to start you off.

Tourettes Guy
Official Website

The original website has disappeared.

Here's a couple of videos. Again, a warning.... do not drink or eat while watching the videos

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Deaf Alien]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I was never aware that this man was alive in the first place, I feel deprived

Is he single?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Is he single?

LOL probably. Why? You interested?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I most certainly am. I'd be proud to have him on my arm, especially at civilized family functions.

Plus, neck braces are such a turn on. He just needs a glass eye and he'd be the complete package!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

He would be fun at parties.

Go for it. Let me know how it turns out. Video yourself with him.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
hey I love that guy, he cracks me up...his website said he died last year...so I stopped going by....

love the scene where he does the Chewbacca voice...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I was always under the impression he was a fake, anyone could wear a neckbrace and pretend to be "angry". As someone who has met a few people with tourettes, and I know there are different levels, I can safely say none of them acted like this guy.

Tourettes makes you swear randomly or shout out what you see/think not be a jerk like this guy.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm not saying it isn't possible...but often times a tourette sufferer will be very reserved

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wrote him in as my presidential candidate back in '08.

I plan on naming my first born 'The Tourettes Guy'.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
I was always under the impression he was a fake, anyone could wear a neckbrace and pretend to be "angry". As someone who has met a few people with tourettes, and I know there are different levels, I can safely say none of them acted like this guy.

Tourettes makes you swear randomly or shout out what you see/think not be a jerk like this guy.

He might just generally be an angry guy though, and that coupled with his condition make pure comedy gold.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

He might just generally be an angry guy though, and that coupled with his condition make pure comedy gold.

It isn't Tourette syndrome. Tourette's is motor or phonic tiks that cannot be controlled (tourette's guy responds to questions). He likely has some kind of anger management problem, or is simply an act.

Either way.... funny. I want to play chess with this guy, just to see what happens when he loses.

*flips table with board on it* "F*** this s***.... f*** d*mn all of it... S***!"

In fact, any game would be fun to play with him.

new topics

top topics

join