It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus juice!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

How does blood kill fish? Did they get killed by Jesus juice and why would Jesus still have signs that have fish in them? $tar for interesting theory.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
We can only look at the biblical evidence.

1.) Jesus trampled on water, or was it to trample on fish?
2.) Jesus turned water into wine.
3.) God turned the Nile into blood which killed all the fish.

We are not sure if #1 supports the trample theory due to a disdain for water or a hatred of fish. We do know that Jesus clearly caught and killed fish so he probably didn't like them much. It still doesn't explain why he had to change water into wine. Why not blood like his Father did?

Or maybe [3] was really wine but no one wanted to taste the spoiled water to find out if it was actually blood because it had dead fishes in it. It could have been Jesus Juice. God may have really wanted everyone to have a nice glass of the stuff but the dead fish floating in it was kind of a turn off.

I think God hates both fish and water, but loves wine and blood. This is another biblical factoid that will get your mind spinning...

What does it take to stop God from killing you? You are facing down God's wrath, he is mighty and pissed. He has you in your sites... what do you do to save your life?

Exodus 4:24-26 has the answer.
www.biblegateway.com...

24And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him [Moses], and sought to kill him.

25Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.

26So he [ God ] let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.

Foreskin is salvation from God's wrath. Notice the references to blood and foreskin. What is the significance of this when your life is in danger of being smited by the Lord Almighty?

In those days, I'd be carrying a bag of foreskins in the event of a wrathful day of God was upon me. Just pull one out, put it on my foot and off God goes, merrily on his way to smite someone else without foreskin defence systems.

These are important bible facts that could save your life one day. It's good to read the bible.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I guess I should read the bible once in a while like the guy I offended said in some earlier posts. Im going to add you as a friend so I can learn from your wisdom. $tar for dreaming reality.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Thanks Stop-Loss,

My biblical wisdom is quite profound, I have read the Bible three times from front to back in an effort to crack open it's mysteries and discover it's hidden secrets like the above meantion defence system against God's wrath.

If I didn't read the bible, I would be totally powerless in the face of God. My advanced biblical knowledge will save me where others shall perish. You pose some deep religious questions that I have pondered and thought deeply about in regards to these ancient biblical mysteries.

I would post more of this wisdom but I do not want to go too far off topic in regards to Jesus Juice and it's implications.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes you are right, I have dangerously gone off topic with the fish thing, ill post another thread about the fish and water someday. So does anyone else have a opinion about the Jesus Juice?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
So does anyone else have a opinion about the Jesus Juice?

Ummm...maybe it was just a made-up story? *shrug*

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I was wondering the same thing. How can Jesus turn water into wine without smashing some grapes, and its still being debated today, just like his water walk.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just saw some music video's involving Jesus juice from Eminem's Just lose it video. Very hilarious.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
Hello ATS. I have a question about the powers that Jesus might of had back in the days miracles. from what I heard, Jesus can turn water into wine in an instant and did so for a while. My question is did Jesus get everyone drunk on wine and then told them to write stories on the bible about everything thats happened to him till his death and if so would it still make the new testament viable? Im sorry if I am ignorant about this topic but I must know. So id like to hear some replies on what you think about the Jesus juice.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Stop-loss!]

Jesjush was a man of the word. He was a wordsmith of rank. When there was no wine left, Jesjuah simply served water explaining it as the new Wine, the Better Wine. You won't get a hangover, it won't destroy your family, it tastes so good even children like it, and they may actually drink it even.

Same goes with Jesjuah explaing how one could walk on water. Wait until winter and then walk on it, it's still water!

And so on. These are typical misjnaism. How wisdom and ideas like a "Zion's Lamb" makes the unthinkable possible.

Another way to walk on water using only remedies Jesjuah would have plenty of is mixing together a "non-newtonian fluid", though filling the Sea of Galilee with this might have been a little over the top:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I made another thread about Jebus and his hate for water because of the fish
. Its all about symbolism as one of the posters told me.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Like the old "I don't drink water, fish [do natural things often discribed with four letter words] in it"? Man, that's old.... But in a way true, and once it was hillarious....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I was also gonna write that what if Jesus was on his own jesus juice one day and took a long walk to the beach and maybe thought he was walking on water but was actually a frozen lake.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well, historic records show that seas frose over in Galilee during winter back when Jesjuah lived. Climate change isn't something new. It happens all the time. The Old Testament even talks of snow during harvest in what is today Israel. Ice is frosen water, and I believe Jesjuah walked on it. Simon Peter is even said to have hovered above Rome in what may have been a hot air baloon. Another Simon plummeted to the ground in a similar exercise. There are no miracles in this world. Just lack of explanations of what's actually possible. There even exists solids which are lighter than air....

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

One thing is for sure. The Jesus juice will get you loose in no time by ranting about stories that most likely never existed in the bible.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Not in the Catholic canon, no, but it's from the Acts of Peter
www.earlychristianwritings.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Infact it's older than most books of the NT.... However, it didn't fit into the whole Peter was the first Roman Catholic Pope thing, so they left it out... The NT is the canon of the Catholic Church, a church that is far away from me, a godless institution made to control people and keep the Romans in check mate at any time, and make the Pope look like the Victorious son of Jesjuah ha Mejiach

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The problem I have with modern day Christianity is that it has gone so far down the human filter and manipulation chain that what was once Jesus's teachings is now lost in the politicization of the religion by Rome, King James etc.

It just serves to control the masses as a thought control tool then to give them any semblance of truth. Why... because man seeks to control man. Hence, politicized religions like modern Christianity, Islam and anything that requires blind faith and devout tithing or 10% of your monthly income.

It's all thought control, and creating thought disease within humans.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I relate.

Lord Acton, a historian and moralist from the end of the 19th century once said:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Within any kind of political or otherwise power systems, the wickedness seems to rise proportionally with the higher you'd get. And when it comes to religion, especially Christianity, we are told to love a god whose portraited as the most evil force in nature, and we are told to call the keeper of hell and eternal torment Love... It's like they fit God into their own insane views. If you can believe or understand there is no torment in hell and Hell hasn't yet appeared. Hell will probably be the direct consequence of man's dealings with mother Earth, a giant lake or ocean of boiling magma will at some stage occur while God returns and judge the quick and the dead. If one is to be thrown in to this lake of fire, one would die in an instance.

However, if we understand hell as something less sinister or something metaphysical we must replace torment with scrutiny in the translated bibles, and apply alchemical relevance for the Apocalypse, for the word used for torment simply means to "test for purity" like one would test gold for it's purity in the antique world, where one would typically rub gold against a black silicate stone called touchstone. The colour or shade of the streak would tell the gold smith how pure the gold was in carats. These are alchemical principles made to be understood as education. The Hell with sulfur is also alchemical principles discribing how degeneration (both physically and mentally) happens due to sulfur while mercury will preserve and sustain life.

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It would be nice to have a pure source of what Jesus preached rather then the muddied drivel that has come from outside influences and political manipulation.

It is my understanding that the Hellenization of the bible was adopted by the Greeks and the Old Testament was to appease the Jews. The power elite sought to appease the pagans with the adoption of the astronomical beliefs hence the bible as a melting pot of ideas none of which represent pure truth steaming from the truth of God.

The good news is my belief that everything is already a part of God and our desire to seek the truth will ultimately lead to a grand realization of greater truths.

All I believe in is a God that is everything, and we merely are just an aspect and part of this one god.

All roads lead to the truth, but some take a lot longer to get there... thanks to religion.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Hi Stop-loss
I have a thread you might be interested in.Was Jesus an Alchemist
If you don't know what Alchemy is - basically physical Alchemy is about transmutation of basic elements to something better EG water to wine. Its like chemistry but has a spiritual element.

[edit on 24/1/2010 by wycky]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In the end it all comes down to plain math and probability. The chance of us sitting here today on this Earth with all these perfectly adapted species, in a scenario which is 99% beautiful and pleasing to the eye like the greatest art and pleasing to the mind like perfect math.... I mean what's the chance of this happening without including some universal God constant, some Forces that race around the universe visiting their colonies, perfecting and reparing, adjusting and developing? It's squat. The search for God in nature and this universe is THE main driving force alone that have brought about the most knowledge.

And why not a bit of Einstein to lighten up a bit:
"How can cosmic religious feeling be communicated from one person to another, if it can give rise to no definite notion of a God and no theology? In my view, it is the most important function of art and science to awaken this feeling and keep it alive in those who are receptive to it."
www.sacred-texts.com...

A very good read by the way, anyone should read it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join