It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gut feeling to avoid swine flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok. I'm really hoping you guys can give me some advice on this.

Up until a week ago, I was ready to get the swine flu vaccine. My school is having a vaccination tomorrow, and my mom signed me up. But I started to get this weird gut feeling to not get the vaccine out of the blue. I woke up one morning with this gut feeling to not get the vaccine. I feel like something doesn't add up about this whole swine flu situation. Like something about this seems logically out of place, or "off". I've made a habit of trusting my gut instinct recently, and it's really paid off. Looking back, the gut instinct was usually the "best" choice that could be made in the situation. I don't see any logical worse case scenario of the swine flu vaccine, but this is by far the strongest gut feeling I've ever gotten. I feel like I should stay as far away from the vaccine as I can, and not get it at all costs.

The vaccination at school is tomorrow. My mom says she wants me to get it because "Kids are dying everywhere. If you don't get it, you could die too. New strains are coming out that are even deadlier. I'm not dead, so it's fine." 

What do you think I should do? I would just get the shot, but my gut instinct is VERY strong against the shot. Should I just tell my mom I got the shot? My fear is that she will find out and have it administered when I have surgery in a week. What do you think about my gut instinct, should I trust it? Any advice?

Note: i posted this in this section because it fits into the "psycological" of the forum name.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think you should follow your instinct. There are lots of people who don't plan on getting the swine flu shot. My own doctor is refusing to give her patients the shot because she doesn't trust it.

As for your mom, you need to stand up for yourself and tell her how you feel. Yes, you might be grounded for a while after doing so, but you have to let her know. It's your body and your health, you should have some say about what goes into it.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You should read about the possible side effects of the shot and the benefits and if it will in fact prevent you from getting the h1n1 flu after or not.

Personally, I did not get the shot, neither did my kids. The reason being that we have noticed that a few weeks after we get the regular flu shot, we get sick twice. Once from the shot and another from the flu it self. And every time we get the shot we feel weaker for a few months.
I have not gotten the shots in the last 3 years and I have not gotten sick since I stopped taking the shots, the most sick that we have gotten is a mild cold.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Well, I had swine flu a month and a half ago. I'm alive and kicking. Don't get the shot...

The swine flu vaccine was allowed to skip the human testing phase entirely. That basically means that you would be injecting yourself with an untested chemical.

Let's not beat around the bush on this issue: The swine flu vaccines now being prepared for mass injection into infants, children, teens and adults have never been tested and won't be tested before the injections begin. In Europe, where flu vaccines are typically tested on hundreds (or thousands) of people before being unleashed on the masses, the European Medicines Agency is allowing companies to skip the testing process entirely.

And yet, amazingly, people are lining up to take the vaccine, absent any safety testing whatsoever. When the National Institutes of Health in the U.S. announced a swine flu vaccine trial beginning in early August, it was inundated with phone calls and emails from people desperate to play the role of human guinea pigs. The power of fear to herd sheeple into vaccine injections is simply amazing...

Back in Europe, of course, everybody gets to be a guinea pig since no testing will be done on the vaccine at all. Even worse, the European vaccines will be using adjuvants -- chemicals used to multiply the potency of the active ingredients in vaccines.

Notably, there is absolutely no safety data on the use of adjuvants in infants and expectant mothers -- the two groups being most aggressively targeted by the swine flu vaccine pushers. The leads us to the disturbing conclusion that the swine flu vaccine could be a modern medical disaster. It's untested and un-tried. Its ingredients are potentially quite dangerous, and the adjuvants being used in the European vaccines are suspected of causing neurological disorders.

Source

This should provide ammunition to your mother as they are all MSM sources.

I would recommend having her watch the last video first as these are all reputable medical professionals with an extensive background.

You have the right to refuse the shot.

If you want tell her you refuse to take an untested drug. (she can research and find out the drug never went through the human testing phase from all sorts of places.)

In the end it is your right to determine what goes into your body.

Swine flu kills small children and elderly adults. Unless you are a tot you don't need the shot.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Affirmative.

Many of us involved in the healthcare industry (orthopedic tech, nurse, pediatrician, labor and delivery nurse in my immediate family) have enough doubts to refuse the shot.

Arm yourself with knowledge and information from legitimate sources, like the great information posted here. Show that to her, and be firm, but respectful.

There are doctors on the record that will be able to support your position.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys. 

My mom's a real worrier and is, for lack of a better word, gullible. She believes everything she hears on the news, in this case, the "push" by the gov't to get this un-tested vaccine. She thinks I'm insane for even considering to not get the vaccine. I did bring up this fact of it not being properly tested to her, and she said it shouldn't be an issue because it's the same vaccine as the seasonal, but with swine flu genes added. Still, it would be best if it was properly tested. I'd rather not be a guinea pig. How many times have you read about something in the science community gone wrong because of an "unaccounted variable"?

Do you think maybe I should just tell my mom I got the shot? I already signed up and got a "slip" to get the shot, and I doubt they keep THAT detailed records. I'd hate to lie, but I don't want to keep her up at night thinking I'm going to die. And I would rather do things the "natural" way.    

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Have her watch the videos I presented to you. The information is sound and should provide a voice of reason to your concerns.

You told her it wasn't properly tested. What you should have told her is it wasn't tested at all (which is the actual truth).

She should beleive the information in these videos because they come from the news that she believes everything from.

The last video is from doctors and researchers who are professionals in the field of medicine chemistry and vaccines.

--------------------

Oh yeah and for her information, the seasonal flu shot and the H1N1 shot are not the same.

Also, she really needs to research things. The MSM is all about getting butts in the seats. Believing everything they say is like believing everything lobbyists say too...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Have her watch the videos I presented to you. The information is sound and should provide a voice of reason to your concerns.

You told her it wasn't properly tested. What you should have told her is it wasn't tested at all (which is the actual truth).

--------------------

Oh yeah and for her information, the seasonal flu shot and the H1N1 shot are not the same.

Also, she really needs to research things. The MSM is all about getting butts in the seats. Believing everything they say is like believing everything lobbyists say too...

I tried to get her to watch the videos, but she won't even consider watching them. Both my mom and dad say the Internet is full of... and people make up anything.

------------------------

Also, my parents just threatened me that if I don't get the shot, they'll drag me to the doctor's office to get the shot and I'll have to pay for it. They said I HAVE to get the shot. Is there anything I can do? I cannot voice how strongly against the shot I am. Can i fake getting the shot or something? Since I'm still a minor (16), can't they legally force me to take the shot?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Tell them it's your body and you don't want the shot......period. Also, I'm not advising you to do this, but there are legal avenues for emacipation from your parents.

Or, you could go the easy route and lie.

You seem like a brite young adult and your trying to make an informed decision. Good luck...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
as a teenager too, i can tell you that i have the same feeling that you have. this has something to do with the new world order and global government, i can feel it. i also have that same feeling about the gardasil shot. something inside me just tells me not to get any of those shots. i believe a lot of people have untapped psychic abilities, and gut feelings are usually part of that. your waking up, just as i did. i dont have the shots at my school luckily, but u2u me if you want to talk or whatever.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by ElectricNarwhal]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Time to come together.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sorry for the late reply guys. I actually devised a plan on the spot to fake the vaccination, and by some means of divine intervention, it worked.

Here's what happened:

I went to the vaccination, but every nerve in my body was telling to get as far away as possible. I felt terrified. I had to get the vaccine because my parents were forcing me. If I didn't get it at school, they would take me to the doctor's and I would have to pay for it. While in line, I devised a plan to "fake" the vaccination. I prayed for it to work, because it was a long-shot at best. I forged the information of the vaccine info by glancing at a finished slip & copying the data (with the help of my photographic memory). After getting the vaccine, you take this paper, in the consent packet you are given over to a desk, and they give you a slip saying you got the shot. I snuck over and mingled with people waiting to get the completion form, knowing my mom would check for it. By some means of divine intervention, they gave me the slip without looking at the vaccine info. I successfully faked my vaccination.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well my self, My family my friends have not got the swine flu vaccine
We have had 3 schools shut down by us
But none of us has got the swine flu or know anyone that has

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
good job! it seem fate really is on your side.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What!! Two of those videos are Fox News!!!!!!!

The ignorance of some people....

Grats on getting out of your vaccination btw!!!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DaMod]

new topics

top topics

join