It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Importance of prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What's the importance of telling the future? What's the importance of knowing the future? Be real. Do you people really want days of the world on earth to be over with in your life time? What is your only reason for wanting the days of the world to be ended? And what do you think comes next for you after the world has ended? What's your favorit way for the world to go out? Also what would you turn to If there were no prophecies from ago to today's date?

As for me, I just want the world to stop functioning as a world after something big happens. Something along the lines where the one (any evil soul) shall be taken, and the other (their dead physical body for the eagles) left. More exciting than the end of all the world is if the world has to stop functioning as a bullcrap world for a change to expose the common foe all along. Just my 2 bucks.
Sure would make for a better depopulation before the world ends totally, wouldnt you say?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Many of us want anything but the end of the world, or time, or whatever is supposed to be happening.

Many of us would like to overcome our obstacles as a species instead.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The ways things are going it seems the world has to end so people can have there freedoms back. I think this world would be better off if something major happend that we could have control over our own lives. Instead of the goverment always having to interfer with our lives on a daily bases. I still think it would be the best thing to happen.

new topics

join