It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Terror on 12th Jan 2010?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to attempt to ask this question for a third time, now. Thus far, no one has answered it.

Earlier in the thread I asked what the mechanism by which the vaccinations were supposed to kill people, as hypothesized, was. In response, I was told that the plan is a three step process in which vaccines would be used to cripple our immune systems, imbue us with disease causing pathogens, and then ultimately trigger an immunological response that would cause sufficient cell-mediated damage via cytokine storm and other processes, to kill us. As evidence for this three step process, I was linked to an article which cited some scientific memorandums as evidence.

As I said before (twice before this time):

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Can anyone answer my question?

I read the memorandums referenced as sources in the primary article, and I can find no mention of vaccinations suppressing the immune system, or triggering a autoimmune response. The memos appear to be discussing immune-mediated cell damage resulting from normal viral infections, not infections subsequent to vaccination, or vaccination at all for that matter. The only mention of vaccines at all is a reference to rabies vaccines.

So what is the source for the hypothesis posited here?

The Haiti earthquake hypothesis is fascinating, but can someone, anyone, please answer my (above quoted) question relating to the original vaccine-related hypothesis?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
According to eco the answer is yes. According to doctors, probably.
According to mother nature... yep.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Was that in response to my question, or someone else's? Mine wasn't a yes or no question. I apologize for any misunderstanding on my part. Just curious.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
"And I'm not saying it is, but I'm not saying it isn't either. I'm saying we should keep open minds"

I'm impressed and definitely believe it is very possible the earthquake was created for some agenda, ex. depopulation, testing site, etc...

I think anyone that is easily blowing this off as not being a possible reality, either does not understand that the horrible "natural" tragedies that occur frequently are in fact man/government made...... or you have truly discovered something and they are trying to discredit it.

Either way, I don't believe much in lucky guesses on something this big. I hope they at least realize that we do have the ability to create natural disasters or else they should be taken to conspiracy theorists 101 for beginners.

Good Job!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
By MATTHEW LEE and JULIE PACE, Associated Press Writers Matthew Lee A
WASHINGTON – U.S. officials are laying out a massive military response to the Haiti earthquake, saying that ships, helicopters, transport planes and a 2,000-member Marine unit are either on the way or likely to begin moving soon.

The dispatched troops would aim to keep the peace in the event of post-disaster unrest as part of a larger international effort overseen by the United Nations.

The initial contingent of 2,000 Marines could be deployed to the quake-ravaged country within the next few days to either help with emergency aid distribution or enforce law in order in conjunction with U.N. peacekeepers already there

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by katndew
By MATTHEW LEE and JULIE PACE, Associated Press Writers Matthew Lee A
WASHINGTON – U.S. officials are laying out a massive military response to the Haiti earthquake, saying that ships, helicopters, transport planes and a 2,000-member Marine unit are either on the way or likely to begin moving soon.

The dispatched troops would aim to keep the peace in the event of post-disaster unrest as part of a larger international effort overseen by the United Nations.

The initial contingent of 2,000 Marines could be deployed to the quake-ravaged country within the next few days to either help with emergency aid distribution or enforce law in order in conjunction with U.N. peacekeepers already there

Real time practice field. Very cool. Better to have marshal law with seasoned professionals in charge.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

You're right, the UN doc is crap.
But it doesn't change anything. When the virus "mutates" with bird flu (it won't really), this will be the catalyst for everyone freaking out and wanting the vaccine. They don't want it now because the disease is a joke and has been (in fact it was regular flu all along). When everyone wants the vaccine, this will be the emergency phase and it is in this phase that the kill off will be. What % of the vaccines will be selectively poisoned, I have no clue. My own guess is around 25%, but really I don't know. This is what I have repeatedly posted over and over from a while ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have repeatedly posted about the Cities Readiness Initiative. Since I am merely a "nutjob" among many, I have no authority or sway with people, just an appeal to reason. It's very frustrating. And of course I could totally be wrong, I understand that. But I'm not.

Obama's second to last executive order that came out a week or two ago was about legally clearing the mailing of medications in an emergency. This is what the Cities Readiness Initiative is. 72 cities get emergency vax clinics and the rest get their meds mailed to them. These people will get vaccine patches mailed to them (it's a new tech just out).

From Obama's last executive order, aside from legally clearing the 10 Fema governors, we get from section 2:

Such views, information, or advice shall concern:
(a) matters involving the National Guard of the various States;
(b) homeland defense;
(c) civil support;
(d) synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States;
and (e) other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.

Well, what's that all about? There are 72 cities in the CRI. There are 72 fusion centers in the US. www.dhs.gov...
And what's a fusion center, from Wikipedia.

A Fusion Center is a terrorism prevention and response center that was started as a joint project between the Department of Homeland Security and the US Department of Justice's Office of Justice Programs between 2003 and 2007. The fusion centers gather information not only from government sources, but also from their partners in the private sector.[1][2] They are designed to promote information sharing at the federal level between agencies such as the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Justice, US Military and state and local level government. As of July 2009
Important Topic Updates
, the Department of Homeland Security recognized at least seventy-two fusion centers.[3] Fusion centers may also be affiliated with an Emergency Operations Center that responds in the event of a disaster.

He is legally clearing the way for "fusion centers" and all their activities when they start operating more aggressively in the emergency phase.

This does not prove the charge of genocidal intentions, I readily admit. But hey man, a court of law is satisfied with motive (economic collapse) and opportunity.
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join