It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any idea why TPTB want you to stop smoking?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am not a smoker and to be honest quite like the fact that it has become more socially unacceptable of late..... it is much nicer to sit in a bar without inhaling second hand smoke.

However, if you have read any of Stuart Wilde's books he says that smoking actually increases levels of something in your blood which helps with discernment. I think it was '___' or melatonin. He even goes so far as to advise nonsmokers to wear nicotine patches to build up levels! He mentions it a fair bit in his books. If you look on his blog under "Tips for Protection" he mentions it briefly.

If you are into the Reptilian/NWO agenda then you will know that the powers that be want us all dumbed down. Many think that flouride in the water is for that reason also. He says there are many other things they actively promote or tell us to avoid in the media which help with our awareness of who is trying to control us.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

OMG now I’m scared, this should be a public emergency broadcast announcement
Thank you for this I will be mass emailing this link to everyone I know.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

To me it is obvious that there is something behind this anti-smoking campaign by many governments in the world. The most plausible reason is the fluoride one.

As the time of the 'takeover' comes closer the less they want us to think clear and have the will to resist.

If I should belief what people (and science) say about fluoride on our mental state and that it has no effect on our teeth, than why is it that no body ever tried to stop this stuff from getting in our water? But that is an other thread.....I guess it is better to keep on smoking.....or to put on those nicotine patches...or to drink bottled water...or to....

EDIT: Littlle typ-o and....the thread of doomsday 2029 is one I recommend to read..thanks.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by zatara]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What is behind it is the new system of "justice".
If you smoke or have ever smoked....you may not be eligible for certain types of medical care. Anything that may be related to a "condition that you brought on yourself" by bodily abuse will not be covered.

When the one world interfaith religion takes over, everything will be based on a system of Ecclestical Justice.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

it all helps to distract, keep us wrapped up in their little world.. plus the fact that giving up smoking does make you more healthy which means less time off work and more productivity.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The reason is because the tobacco industry makes lots of money. They make so much money it is like owning stock in the federal government and real power in Washington. The reason TPTB are trying to get you to quit is the same reason that marijuana is illegal. Because it takes power away from the Federal Government, or is at least competitive.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It's only about money. Our crooked state has spent very little of the money they got from the tobacco lawsuit and gave big chunks of it to the media simply to make commercials saying 'no'.
Of course, in history it will tell you about the Mafia's jobs and one of them was smuggling and selling cigarettes.
I would even buy from them also if they would sell them cheaper and of course would be without the taxes. They could make better money from that.
I have to wonder, did people like that pay off Senators and scientists to get this greedy law passed? I believe truth always comes out and it seems to be getting closer on this subject.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
TPTB are looking to propagate homosexuality in modern society as a means to keep the population under control. Smoking inhibits homosexual behavior, we all know this. When smokers quit, they gain 10-15 pounds on average and often exhibit homosexual behavior. Quitting smoking is merely a way to create more gays to be controlled by the government.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join