It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 3rd uninvited guest got into White House dinner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sounds as though not just two guests snuck into the White House, but 3, during the recent state dinner for India's prime minister.

he Secret Service says another person not on the guest list was allowed into a White House state dinner for India's prime minister in November.

Officials have been reviewing White House security procedures after it was discovered that an attention-seeking couple—Tareq and Michaele Salahi—made their way into the party without an invitation and shook hands with the president. Monday's acknowledgment brings the tally to three people who made it through Secret Service security at the White House without being on a guest list.

The Secret Service says someone traveling with the Indian delegation was allowed in. The service says this person was screened at the hotel with the rest of the Indian delegation who attended the state dinner.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I find it interesting that all of this “incompetence” is coming out not only with this but with the plane and all also. Yet we are supposed to trust the government with healthcare?

Anyway as far as the OP goes it seems it is going to boil down to someone getting to close to Obama. I was wrong in my original thoughts that he would not last a year before something happened to him, but I do believe he will not make it to 2012. I am not saying I want this to happen but I feel it is going to happen.

Really though, how do people get into an area where Obama is at without nearly being strip searched and a complete historical background check being done? I go through more to renew my driver’s license and the plates on my car than they go through to get into the White House it seems.

I think we are screwed in more ways than one. I doubt America can be fixed. Our ship has a gaping hole in the side it is only a matter of time before we go under. How sad such a beautiful dream died because the greed of man’s black heart corrupted it.

Raist

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You'd think the White House would be one of the most, if not the most, Secure building in the world. Well apparently not, Either that or the CIA/FBI really just dont care.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

While I might not go so far as to say the world I would certainly say the most secure in the U.S. But as you said it seems it is not. I have seen better security measures at many different places around the U.S.

Either someone does not care, someone is just really sloppy, or someone is letting it happen. I think someone is letting it happen and will let it happen when it becomes a tragic event. I believe Obama is going to be used as nothing more than a pawn in the political game of world rulership (I know I just made that word up, but it works for me).

Raist

new topics

top topics

join