It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faster than Light Travel and Black Holes - 2 Examples of the Same Underlying Physics Phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Fellow ATSers, if the physics theory I am about to discuss is real, you will have all the fundamental knowledge necessary to build your own gravitationally powered craft that would theoretically be capable of going faster than the speed of light. I cannot get across enough just how potentially important this theory could be.

EHT (Extended Heim Theory) posits that under certain conditions virtual pairs of gravitophotons (gravitational force and expansion force photons) can be created from electromagnetic radiation and be absorbed by fast moving mass. It is moderately well known that electromagnetic radiation can create electron/positron pairs. These usually annihilate each other forming electromagnetic radiation again. The same happens with virtual pairs of gravitophotons but when fast moving mass moves through the gravitophoton pairs protons can absorb the gravitational gravitophotons.

In 2004 a German team won an award for a paper sent in to the AIAA (American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics) that contained a proposed experiment for generating a propulsive force using gravitophotons. The team's proposed experiment requires a powerful electromagnetic solenoid coil generating a very strong magnetic field along with a flywheel above the solenoid coil, spinning in the opposite direction of the electrical current in the solenoid coil (if current is flowing clockwise in the solenoid coil then the flywheel should be spinning counterclockwise). According to EHT this should result in an acceleration force from the middle of the solenoid coil towards the flywheel. According to EHT the area within the magnetic field created by the solenoid coil is protected from acceleration forces and forces due to changes in direction.

In 2001 Mark McCandlish gave testimony to the Disclosure Project about an ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicle) nicknamed the "Flux Liner" that was witnessed by a friend of his named Brad Sorenson. Sorenson described the ARV in vivid detail to McCandlish and had a sketch drawn of what the craft looked like, inside and out, which McCandlish refined and cleaned up. Two details about the ARV perfectly match up with what EHT requires for propulsion.

The ARV had a large electromagnetic solenoid coil about - 8-9" Height x 18" Depth - of 15-20 layers of stacked coils around the circumference of the middle of the craft. 15-20 rows at 9" height would equate to about 30-40 columns at 18" depth and therefore 450-800 turns in the coil.

The ARV had a large flywheel with the appearance of brushed aluminum about 2-2.5" in height and approximately 9' in diameter. Judging from the artisitic rendition, the flywheel looks like it is at the top of or above the electromagnetic solenoid coil.

So far we have an AIAA award winning proposed experiment and a secondhand eyewitness description of a government reverse engineered ARV with the ARV having the components the proposed experiment requires in order to generate gravitational propulsion. This is huge, to my knowledge there are no other descriptions of UFO propulsion systems that match a physics theory let alone a theory which has been awarded by the AIAA.

link   
In 2002 a garage inventor named Marcus Hollingshead posted details on a Yahoo Maglev group about a device he had been tinkering with and refining for the past 12 years in an attempt to model the geomagnetic fields of the earth.

The device had 3 pairs of rotating rings, 2 rings composed each pair and spun in opposite directions at about 4200 rpm each (creating a combined 8400 rpm of moving mass). Furthermore, he wrapped the rings with copper wire creating toroid solenoid coils. Hollingshead claimed to find that when all the rings were spinning at full speed and all the coils were fully powered that the very center of the device would start to disappear in a "black fog". What we have here is electromagnetic radiation being transformed into gravitophotons to the point of creating a very visible effect. He also claimed that the temperature within this area would drop precipitously down to about 100 Kelvin.

Hollingshead claimed that when he powered down the toroid solenoid coil of one ring amongst one pair it would result in a propulsive effect from the middle of the ring pair towards the powered toroid solenoid coil. Once again, we have another example of a device with components necessary to produce a gravitational propulsive effect producing a thrust as EHT predicts.

I do not believe this device to be an optimal configuration for producing the gravitational propulsive effect as the device is rather complicated to build and electromagnetic toroid solenoid coils produce weak magnetic fields everywhere except in the very center of the coil. This is probably why the "black fog" mentioned earlier was only seen in the very center of the device. Normal electromagnetic solenoid coils on the other hand produce a much more powerful magnetic field that is still very powerful as it stretches outside the solenoid coil.

Admittedly, Hollingshead has never come forward with physical proof of the effects he claims to have witnessed from his device which has cast doubt on his story. That said his device as he described it does appear to have the necessary components EHT requires to produce a gravitationally propulsive effect and the other side effects he mentioned are in keeping with how EHT theorizes gravitophotons are created.

link   
Neutron Stars and Black Holes Have the Ingredients for the Absorption of Gravitophotons.

White Dwarfs, Neutron Stars, and Black Holes are the 3 ways stars fizzle out. White Dwarfs started from the smallest stars, Neutron Stars from medium to large stars, and Black Holes from the largest stars. Neutron Stars and Black Holes are both formed when their parent suns experience Supernova explosions. The parent star expels a massive amount of matter during the Supernova, this results in a process known as Conservation of Angular Momentum which can be analogized with the ice skater who picks up rotational speed when she pulls in her arms. Neutron Stars and Black Holes end up rotating at incredible speeds. If our measurements are correct, neutron stars can have rotational periods of less than 1 second. Neutron Stars and Black Holes also have incredibly powerful magnetic fields estimated to be over 10 x 10^8 Tesla in strength.

Furthermore as was stated in the beginning, virtual gravitophoton pairs are created from electromagnetic energy. Perhaps unlike conventional explanations that:
Black Holes bend light so much that it can't escape
Neutron Stars only emit pulses of electromagnetic radiation

Instead:
Neutron Stars can barely be seen because almost all the electromagnetic radiation they are emitting is being transformed into gravitophoton pairs that are being absorbed by protons in the Neutron Stars resulting in very powerful gravitational fields.

Black Holes can't be seen because all the electromagnetic radiation they are emitting is being transformed into gravitophoton pairs that are being absorbed by protons in the Black Holes resulting in tremendous gravitational fields.

An EHT explanation makes much more sense than the current theories surrounding Black Holes and Neutron Stars.

All baby stars are formed from the same material and as they age they all go through a death process. Why would some stars that had the same material as all the other stars go on to form special cases, singularities, or be composed of nothing but neutrons something we have never observed in nature. It makes much more sense that Black Holes can't be seen and have incredible gravitational fields because they rotate faster and have stronger magnetic fields than the other types of dieing stars and therefore transform more of their electromagnetic radiation into gravitophotons than other stars.

In a couple weeks I will be posting a Best Bang for the Buck DIY Build Thread with links to parts and materials to attempt the German Team's proposed experiment.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Reading about the electromagnetic coils made me think of the giant coils used in the Montauk time travel experiments.
I think they were made by RCA, although I'm not completely sure.
I'll have to go back and check.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

Hi Bobbox! Nice thread! I have a question for you. I understand the propulsion system, I think. But what feeds the propulsion system? In a spaceship, for example, what kind of *fuel* would be necessary to energise the spaceship and how much energy does it need to generate to travel FTL? Not sure my questions make sense but i would appreciate any clarification you could give on the subject since you seem to grasp it better than i did.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Didn't Hollingshead stop work on this, stop discussing it and then vanish? Can't remember exactly but there was a bit of a hoo-ha at the time. Funnily enough I was just contemplating such an experiment today, but I had the "heavy" bit at the center, so I'll take the above as a tip. If it's any help, I've found (by accident) that having an ion generator in the room makes the position of the "core" in the solenoid visible. Also the "core" isn't fixed and will slide around inside the solenoid unless the solenoid is balanced correctly. Watch out for Cherenkov radiation and physical shearing unless the core is positioned right in the center of the solenoid. Best of luck.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

I was going to address issues like this in the build thread but here goes:

The short answer is I do not know how much electricity would be needed to power the solenoid coil (the flywheel could be spun with a shielded electromagnetic motor or just a mechanical motor of some sort like a gasoline engine).

The long answer, we know that the higher the amperage running through the coil the stronger the magnetic field that is created.

To generate a constant 20 Tesla magnetic field in a non-superconducting magnet (the German team estimated a magnetic field about this strong could be used for travel to the moon and mars) one would need Megawatts of electricity.

The Florida State University Maglab has several 20-50 Tesla bitter plate electromagnets and they use Megawatts of electricity and have to be cooled with thousands of gallons of water flowing through them.

Obviously not enough experiments have been done in this field to definitely know but I suspect that pulsing electricity into the solenoid coil through discharging a bank of 10-40kV capacitors several hundred times a second into the solenoid coil might be enough and the propulsive effect might not require the Megawatts of electricity that a constant magnetic field requires. DRSSTC Tesla coils routinely discharge 10kV capacitors about 100 times a second into the primary coil of the DRSSTC.

The bottom of the McCandlish ARV craft was one big capacitor. It was broken up into 48 sections with each section having 4 capacitors. These capacitors might have been discharged into the solenoid coil.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This could be constructed in a closed system, and provide propulsion without thrust, correct? ...This would violate conservation of momentum. There is a lot of evidence supporting conservation of moment, so that's a pretty big red flag. However I may be interpreting what you are saying incorrectly.

Also, why arent black holes and neutron stars being accelerated by this phenomenon?

How do you prevent the device from becoming more and more massive and therefore more and more difficult to accelerate?

If you're manipulating gravity, it would seem like you have to have mass undlying the gravity, or at least energy density of some sort, in order to not be violating Einsteins equations. Gravity cannot exist without energy density underlying it. If you're manipulating the mass of the device, you'll need way too much energy - like supercollider energy - because you will manipulate the mass at a rate of m = e/c^2. Also if you are manipulating the mass the device will become more and more difficult to move as it gets heavier.

Again, I'm not sure that I really understand the proposal, but these are my issues given what I make of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It took me 5 seconds to find out light should stay away from black holes unless it has a death wish.

A black hole is a region of space from which nothing, including light, can escape. It is the result of the deformation of spacetime caused by a very compact mass.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

Yeah, Hollingshead did suddenly drop off the radar and stopped replying to emails. Supposedly he was getting about 1000 emails a day and didn't want to deal with it.

The last press interview he gave was an audio interview in 2004. He talked a lot about having trouble with something called the RP (reference point) but EHT does not seem to mention any kind of need for a capacitor or other device in the very center of the coil so I am not sure that it is necessary. It is an interesting interview though.

What do you mean by heavy bit, are you referring to Hollingshead's RP or the McCandlish ARV's mercury containing vacuum tube that the flywheel spins around, or just the flywheel and its need to be above or below the solenoid coil to result in a propulsive effect up or down?

Also, what do you mean by core, the point where the magnetic field in the solenoid coil is strongest?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

Hi...I'm referring to the center of the solenoid, (so probably the RP.(a capacitor of sorts there might make sense)). There is a "black thing" which appears in the solenoid at the RP and you can move it about. You have to forgive me, but I last did this experiment about 20 years ago.

I've just started all this again and the heavy bit I was referring to was, in the new experiment going to be some as yet undefined material sitting at the center of 6 solenoids, the key attribute being that one dimension of the material was "long" relative to the others, however the offset flywheel is a much better idea. And notching it like a gear springs to mind.

I'm mostly poking about at the moment and dealing with very low power set ups until I can work out what I'm seeing (if anything) can be replicated. I'd be happy if the set up lost a couple of grams, but I'm nowhere near worrying about that at the moment.

Personally, I can't see FTL being possible, but a portal solution would be OK as long as the portal stayed open all the time you were on the other side of it. A sort of cosmic prophylactic in effect.

Best of luck though and hope you succeed.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

damn, I wish i could follow what you guys are discussing but I am completely lost here. It sounds fascinating. Can you film the experiment showing the black thing appear in the middle? That would be awsome!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Can this be applied? I designed a this in September 09

Magnetic turbine engine extra/terrestrial applications (with/without air)

3 or more toroid rings of decreasing diameter stacked within a frictionless bearing unit (using opposite poles for mag-lev stability features) to be setup in a similar manner as a jet engine. Each toroid is run on AC and each ring pairing will have an opposite valence to the adjacent ring.

By creating opposite eletrical valences between the rings and then rotating these rings, the sub particles should flow in opposite directions as the subparicles are pulled from one ring and pushed to the next ring.

As each ring needs to have sequential AC, the purpose of which is to strip sub-particles in oppossite directions, more energy output can be achieved as the stripped electrons can be focussed via a venturi effect.

Each toroid ring is attached within a magnetec turbine cage, the turbines have 1 rotating plate floating via opposite magnetic poles to provide eletricity induction to perform the following;

A. Controllable ignition source within a plasma field, the force-fed air is compressed through the last ring, the last ring comprises the plasma ignition.

B. The magnetic turbine cages compresses the incoming airflow (terrestrial useage)

C. The magnetic turbine cages rotate the toroid coils producing electro-static torque, focussing this (d/dt through N) and providing some feedack

D. The magnetic turbine cages.

E. The power source is induction.

G. Once O2 has been depleted enough electromagnetic potential should have been reached to allow for fission. (eg; fuel needed to fly to Moon - 1 kg)

H. Fission will be reached when static torque multiplied by the electromagnetic field achieves terminal velocity.

I. This is when the high-weirdness begins as the motor can also be used as an over-unity device.

Breaking News Back
Scientists Create First Ever Magnetic Gas

Hi All, just found this on the net a 1pm AEST, seems like my another little theory of mine is coming to fruition;

If I extrapolate this new info I should be able to accelerate a particle in a very tight orbit around the toroid ring engine that when the returning particle meets the "inflowing" fuel stream that a crossover point can be achieved with the magetic bound particle orbiting the ring should now create the necessary fission as the orbiting particle should smash inoming particles, a self sustaining reaction within minumum fuel requirements.

Breaking News Back
Scientists Create First Ever Magnetic Gas

Popsci.com
2009-09-19

For decades, scientists have debated whether or not gasses could display the same magnetic properties as solids. Now, thanks to some MIT scientists, they know the answer is a freezing cold yes.

MIT researchers have observed magnetism in an atomic gas of lithium cooled down to 150 millionths of a degree above absolute zero. This experiment represents a point of unification between condensed matter research and the field of atomic science and lasers, and could influence areas such as data storage and medical diagnostics.

To get the lithium gas so cold, the researchers trained an infrared laser beam on the gaseous cloud. Laser cooling is the primary method physicists use to lower gas temperatures to near absolute zero. The laser essentially stun the atoms, slowing them down, and thus lowering the temperature.

After initially growing, the cloud began to shrink. That shrinkage, combined with the speed of expansion after the laser turned off, indicated that the lithium atoms had become magnetic.

"It's very important from an overall theoretical point of view because it gives us an understanding of magnetism at its smallest possible sc

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Star & flag

With the reverse engeniering Germans have been working on since the 40's and/or earlier, using recovered off world and other models of flying discs, this is probably known to work in some circles. Just not in this circle.

Keep digging

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
It took me 5 seconds to find out light should stay away from black holes unless it has a death wish.

A black hole is a region of space from which nothing, including light, can escape. It is the result of the deformation of spacetime caused by a very compact mass.

Ha ha, yes that is where bad/negative/selfish people/groups/entities go. Guess what? Then they are gone.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Faster then light speed is always a way to fizzle interest since it is an interesting subject. If we look at the realistic problem then it is simple; ordinary plain matter can't beat the speed of light in a regular basis. If I trow a rock in space it will only go near the speed of light. You can get close to a 99% of the speed of light with a object made out of solid mass at best. The force that results on an object when you try to go any further will either be limited by phisics or destroyed by it. Yet we know Einsteins theory leaves some ways open.

Of course there is the most obvious one; make yourself light. When you are light you can go at least as fast as light. Unfortunatly it creates two problems. The first is that light is neither wave nog beam but has quantities of both. In essence that means that an object will be destroyed when it becomes light and reassembled by 'some means' in another location. We can do this already, even thou only with atoms anf in small space. The problem is that if a lifeform does that it will essentially die and be created anew with the same memory and everything, but it will not be the same lifeform.
The second problem is curves. You can only make curves when travelling as light under extreme gravity, like the suns weight and gravityfield or other even bigger sources and even then the curves will be wide and sloping. In lamen terms, you can travel the highways but not get from you house to a shop in the same town.

That leaves a few other ways open. One is to influence the spacetimefield by creating mass that either slows down or speeds up space time. Unfortunatly this requires the mass of something like a white dwarf or larger. When loking at regular designs it will crush the vehicle and inhabitants unless you can create negativemass, which is uh..well let's say not to easy. When you do it you will create a dubble bubble with between the two walls a layer of extreme mass that will exellerate the craft. Ofcourse, you need a black hole and a negative gravityvoid to power it and your ship will have to get more of both sources the larger it gets. Possible but stupid.

Then there is way three, pusing a very large gravitational source in front of you creating a massive inversed spacetimefield. This is easier since you will be riding the slipstream. It is also possible to place it behind the craft and use a massive source of opposite negative mass to push you. This is the easies to make and can form a sort of engine that allows you to travel as fast or faster then light and you can stear effectively as well. There is one little detail and that is that the spacetimefield will suffer minute permanent damage with in long term can result in a cataclismic rupture that will fix itself the hard way causing a not so nice gmmaburst explosion. You guys already pick um up in space and trust me, you do not want those near your planet. (althou it is a quick death for all at the same time)

Option number three is making use of the spacetimefield in a different way. Since the spacetimefield is in fact a four dimensional wall that is part of the universe it has a 'phase'(euh..well you will eventually discover this somewhere this century I guess)
Since its a four dimensional wall interconnected much like a hypersphere with the 'spherical' universe it has also got a phaseshift. (bare with me, the sphere is an example since the universe is not a perfect sphere) When you crewate an inversed fourthdimension spacetimeframe you can nullify the spacetime influence and glide from one place to another. The real problem is that you cannot interact with the regular spacetimefield and the rest of the universe in this process and if you screw up you get spewed to bits as you craft will fly with faster then the speed of light asif it had materialised inside a rock...which happends to be fatal for most of us. It is another possible way but it requires in dept fourthdimension analysis of the universal spacetimefield with real-time calculations of phased spacetimefield fluctuation and that requires the calculatingpower that humanity not yet hs developed. In fact, the whole drive technology behind it is probably a little too much even for the more advanced aliens out there. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that it's hard to make exist and need some extensive resources that are more exotic then usual.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by AncientShade]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

This gravitational propulsion system does not use a propellant nor does it act like any kind of solar sail to my knowledge so yes it would appear to violate conservation of momentum. Understandably that should raise a red flag.

That said, the AIAA is composed of aeronautical and astronautical engineers from all the major companies out there like Lockheed, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, etc. They give away many scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students. The AIAA is a highly esteemed organization. For the Nuclear and Future Flight Propulsion group at the AIAA to award the German team's work and proposed experiment with a best paper award signals to me that this theory is something to take seriously.

Furthermore with the testimony from McCandlish and Hollingshead (if true) meshing with Extended Heim Theory, it seemed to me to be something worth investigating by attempting to conduct a peer review of EHT by building the proposed experiment.

Also, why arent black holes and neutron stars being accelerated by this phenomenon?

The gravitational acceleration is caused by having the rotating mass above or below the source of the magnetic field, in other words by placing the flywheel above or below the electromagnetic solenoid coil the device will move up or down. A Black Hole or Neutron star would not have that imbalance of rotating mass and hence no propulsive effect is witnessed in them.

How do you prevent the device from becoming more and more massive and therefore more and more difficult to accelerate?

That is a good question and to be honest I do not know. You would be better off reading the work of the German team that I linked to in the beginning of the thread than reading my layman's interpretation of it to find an answer to your question.

I could hazard a guess, my guess is that gravity is relative and that the degree of gravity within the field generated by the device corresponds to the amount of matter but that the degree of gravity outside the field generated by the device corresponds to the amount of matter as well as the amount of gravitophotons being absorbed by that matter. That's just a guess though.

It should also be noted that Extended Heim Theory posits the existence of 6 fundamental forces not 4 like conventional theories.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interesting topic. I think that future generations will consider Heim just like we consider Einstein today.

Has Tajmar's experiment been replicated by another scientist? It's now almost 3 years from the experiment.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

The latest pdf put out by the German team working on Extended Heim Theory came out in August 2009.

In that pdf they mention 5 different experiments which showed forces that could not be explained by General Relativity. Three of those experiments were by Tajmar. The other experiments were the Canterbury experiments and NASA's Gravity Probe B experiments. The German team wasn't specific but in at least one of these experiments gravitomagnetic fields were detected that were 18 orders of magnitude larger than the frame dragging effects predicted by General Relativity. If these results are confirmed by peer review then an explanation for the forces outside General Relativity is needed.

One more interesting thing of note, according to this German team, the expansion force and expansion force gravitophotons have negative energy density.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here's a good video on Mark I would like to add to this discussion.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join