It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Article on Parallel Universes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
here is an interesting article about the strong theory that a parralel universe exists, (its a little old) but i thought you still might find it interesting

www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Cool. The proof appears to actually be in that alternate universe.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ooops sorry, forgot to post the link

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
no message

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Multiple Universes provide the explanation of why many people around here believe in things that are not real. They are tuned into Universes where they are real.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
sorry sorry the link is up now, i know its a few years old but i still found it interesting

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
[edit on 4-1-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Very interesting, but as others, I wonder what the actual "proof" is.
Great read, but the Dr. even says its just a theory...a theory with a strong selling point.
read the last paragraph, it's all there.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
renamed and apply so!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Right on! Wasn't bashing the thread at all, in fact I have been forwarding it to some of my brainier friends, as well as looking up the Dr.

Again, great find.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Interesting read.
I like the idea that our universe is one part of a much larger universe.
It offers an explanation for portals and UFO's entering our world from other dimensions.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It is a fascinating theory indeed about "many worlds" "parrallel universes" etc. I reckon there will be some amazing breakthroughs in this field in the very near future.

It makes sense.

Have a look at this -

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashodi
reply to post by l neXus l

Right on! Wasn't bashing the thread at all, in fact I have been forwarding it to some of my brainier friends, as well as looking up the Dr.

Again, great find.

sweet thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is quite an old idea in Physics, think it was first proven by Neils Bohr in the 1950s and there's been so many seperate proofs since then that it's hard to imagine it not being true .

Still, it's personally the most interesting subject possible and one of the only redeeming features of being a massive Physics nerd (apart from Boltzmann Brains); anything that gets people interested in science rather than groundless speculation is a good thing.

Theoretical physics is more surreal than you could ever imagine, makes all this UFO talk seem boring in comparison to what's real and available to all to see.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
maybe deja vu has an explination, maybe your reliving something that you have already lived in a different space time, and remember it

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
One thought just occurred to me - just because a particle can be in all possible positions, and move between various dimensions/universes at any one point in time, why would they necessarily jump to the corresponding point in space in the other universe?

Ie. if the guy on the motorcyles's fingernail atom jumped into another universe then is it not possible that the other universes could just be a tangled mess, for example, a quantum soup if you will.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
It is a fascinating theory indeed about "many worlds" "parrallel universes" etc. I reckon there will be some amazing breakthroughs in this field in the very near future.

It makes sense.

Have a look at this -

Is it me or does that guy sound an awful lot like Johnny Anonymous?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
so scientists or mathematicians proved Multiple universes to be real?

why isnt everyone going ballistic

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sgrrsh26

i think we will all go ballistic when the scientists, or whomever manage to access them or see them in some way.

I believe this will not be too far away.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Whole #ing world is going to burn.
Enjoy it. I know I will.
DARKNES FALLS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join