It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass hypnosis session on internet tonight 4.01.10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Lets just hope its a cold then (plenty of snow/ice in UK at moment!) and the hypnosis thing is a coincidence!

I wonder if anyone else did this hypnosis thing? The other poster (vjr1113) said it gave them night sweats.

Whatever, its a good example of why not to take part in internet/group trances!! there is just no back up or after contact. Who knows there may actually still be people in this trance in front of their computers that have not come round yet lol

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You guys are all so paranoid/afraid. Why is hypnosis scary? Do you fear what you do not understand? I invite you to take a step back and look at your points of view. What is the reason for the fear?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
You guys are all so paranoid/afraid. Why is hypnosis scary? Do you fear what you do not understand? I invite you to take a step back and look at your points of view. What is the reason for the fear?

Im not fearful of hypnosis....( I have actually been hypnotised myself many years ago but by a registered practitioner in her place of work on a one to one basis) I am cautious of it been done on mass over the internet with no instructions to speak of or any back up. Done in a controlled environment one to one with experts its fine but you have to admit this is just asking for trouble!! Hypnotising people in front of a computer hoping that they have no mental illness, arnt drunk or on drugs is just a bit risky.

This link shows extreme results from stage hypnosis but even so it shows you what can happen.

www.dangers-of-hypnosis.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I like it!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
OK, I admit I did this. It relaxed me in general, although I don't think I'd call it a "trance" or "hypnosis." Just kind of soothing. They say some people are very hypnosis-resistant. Maybe I'm one: I once tried with a real hypnotist in a small group and while everyone else claimed to have "gotten it," I just sat there trying to hold back the laughter.

Anyway, in my case, the verdict was relaxing and probably harmless. Howver, certain parts freaked me out a bit. There is one point where he says something like "you will listen only to me and my instructions" or a similar phrase several times and my mind tensed up at that. "Heck no, I listen to whoever and whatever I want whenever I want. You can't tell me what I'm going to put in my skull, mister British Accent Guy."

I think you can still give it a try if you like...google around and you can find the guy's site and download the MP3 of the session.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
OK, I admit I did this.

Anyway, in my case, the verdict was relaxing and probably harmless. Howver, certain parts freaked me out a bit. There is one point where he says something like "you will listen only to me and my instructions" or a similar phrase several times and my mind tensed up at that. "Heck no, I listen to whoever and whatever I want whenever I want. You can't tell me what I'm going to put in my skull, mister British Accent Guy."

I think you can still give it a try if you like...google around and you can find the guy's site and download the MP3 of the session.

Thanks for that. Sounds like your less open to suggestion. That would freak me out too.." Listen only to me" . Erm no thanks , I can imagine exactly what his voice sounds like.

Thanks for your trance experience report

top topics

<< 1   >>

join