It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass hypnosis session on internet tonight 4.01.10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
uk.news.yahoo.com...

Hypnotist Chris Hughes will attempt to set the world record for the number of people in a trance.

He has signed up more than 6,300 people to the SocialTrance event through Facebook and Twitter.

Over 6,300 people are to go into a social trance together tonight.

While some may find this funny or a bit of a laugh I find it a little alarming! what if you cant get out of the trance for starters? Mmm no I dont think I will be joining them, this is a trance too far even for me!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Over 6,300 people are to go into a social trance together tonight.

Yep, 6,300 people stuck in a coma.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

It would bother me what type of connections youd make to the others. ive had experience of group meditation over the internet and I wouldnt recommend it. wierd stuff happens lol. I was asked to join a world wide timed internet meditation for Shaktipat and Kundalini activation late last year...I did not do it. It was similar to this one with people from many countries taking part. It promised the following fast process of activating higher Kundalini-Shakti
energy, initiating the process of spiritual growth and enlightenment

OMG can you imagine activating that over the internet with no back up???

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I had to.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
all you have to do is turn on the telly and get hypnotised with all the other brainwashed zombies,i`ll be staying away from this one too

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i am going to give this one a go and shall report back with nay information i can about what it has done to me and so on
anyw=one wishing to join me then heres the link

peace and lvoe to you all and wish me luck
xxx

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Under-18s, people who are pregnant, suffering from mental illness or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are advised not to take part.

They are advised not to take part but who will stop them? Its the internet, people can do what ever they wish to do on line, and usually do!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
i am going to give this one a go and shall report back with nay information i can about what it has done to me and so on
anyw=one wishing to join me then heres the link

peace and lvoe to you all and wish me luck
xxx

keep us informed! As long as you arnt pregnant, having a drink or have a mental illness I wish you well!!! Enjoy your trance

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

i must say, that waas certainl;y different, rally put me in a trance that i found hard to get out of, a few things i noticed that at certain points when he was speakin the tone of his voice was dramatically different as if it were someone else, i do feel positive afterwards though i can give him that
wether or not itll make a change to my life like it said it would i dont know, i guess time will tell
peace nad lvoe to you all xxx

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

i must say, that waas certainl;y different, rally put me in a trance that i found hard to get out of, a few things i noticed that at certain points when he was speakin the tone of his voice was dramatically different as if it were someone else, i do feel positive afterwards though i can give him that
wether or not itll make a change to my life like it said it would i dont know, i guess time will tell
peace nad lvoe to you all xxx

thanks for your report on how it went. Sounds like it effected you, put you in a trance state of sorts. I find the voices of hypnotists very sleepy and it as if their voice is all you can hear.

Glad it was a positive experience for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hopefully you were not implanted with some Manchurian Candidate type programming. Im glad I didn't hear about this earlier.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This guy has found a clever way to do what scientists and researchers have only dreamed of:

1) Large, widespread human experimentation.

2) Voluntary = legal?

3) No controls or safety net.

4) Follow-up? I didn't see a mention of that.

Great way to see if it works, if people would really do it, and if they would respond as expected.

*sigh....

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Dang I woke up from the trance sweating.

Thanks for this.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
This guy has found a clever way to do what scientists and researchers have only dreamed of:

1) Large, widespread human experimentation.

2) Voluntary = legal?

3) No controls or safety net.

4) Follow-up? I didn't see a mention of that.

Yes you have a point there. No controls and no safety net..not good when your opening inner gateways so to speak on mass with thousands of others. I know this was basic hypnosis/relaxation and Im sure a high percentage of who did it were fine but what about the highly sensative people, the ones who tune it deeper? I wonder what after effects they may feel, and if they do is this Chris Hughes available for consultations??

Id say meditate/relax whatever on your own, its safer for sure. I had all sorts of wierd stuff happen to me from when I messed with this sort of thing. Makes you wonder doesnt it what goes on to effect us in this way.

I hope Free4Ever2 has no side effects, Im sure he whont he sounded fine.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Creepy. This is why I don't own a T.V. or listen to the radio.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Perhaps this handy distinction is exactly the point of the exercise...to sift from the masses the few who respond especially well or powerfully.

Maybe they are recruiting people who are able to be trained for a deeper warfare...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower

Perhaps this handy distinction is exactly the point of the exercise...to sift from the masses the few who respond especially well or powerfully.

Maybe they are recruiting people who are able to be trained for a deeper warfare...

You have a point there! I hadnt thought it might actually be an experiment of some sort.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Strangely today i am incredibly unwell, sore all over and can hardly move, now this may have nothing to do with the hypnosis thing but i thought i should report it anyway as it came on me a day after doiing this thing.

Ill describe my symptoms best i can for you guys.

1) aching all over- as if i have been doing hard excercise!
2) An extreme weak feeling- i have no energy and can hardly bring myself to move
3) And unbelievably sore head- its thumping constant and has done for well over 15 hours now!
4) Absolutly no appetite- i havnt eaten a thing all day and i feel no urge to eat either!

Again as i said this could have nothing to do with this hypnosis, i just thought ishould report it as i did it yesterday and went to sleep absolutly fine and aawoke today feeling like this! If anyone else has done it and has the same thing happening to them then please let me know
thanks again, peace and love to you all xxxx

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Strangely today i am incredibly unwell, sore all over and can hardly move, now this may have nothing to do with the hypnosis thing but i thought i should report it anyway as it came on me a day after doiing this thing.

Ill describe my symptoms best i can for you guys.

1) aching all over- as if i have been doing hard excercise!
2) An extreme weak feeling- i have no energy and can hardly bring myself to move
3) And unbelievably sore head- its thumping constant and has done for well over 15 hours now!
4) Absolutly no appetite- i havnt eaten a thing all day and i feel no urge to eat either!

Again as i said this could have nothing to do with this hypnosis, i just thought ishould report it as i did it yesterday and went to sleep absolutly fine and aawoke today feeling like this! If anyone else has done it and has the same thing happening to them then please let me know
thanks again, peace and love to you all xxxx

that dont sound too good, sorry your not feeling too well. Do you feel sick at all? when you say you have a terrible headache, can you describe which part of your head hurts the most? You say you feel weak, do you just feel like lying down in the dark for hours? Do your eyes hurt? These symptoms could be from flu but some of them I had after starting chakra meditation. I lost my appetite totally and lost a stone in only a few weeks.

keep us informed, especially if you feel , see or hear odd things maybe . If it continues tomorow Id get checked out, just to be safe.

take care.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Nah i wouldnt say i feel sick, and its the back of my head juts above my neck thats hurting the most, as for the weak feeling, its all over me, its like i am extremely fatigued and need to lie down yeah . My eyes dont hurt no, about the only part me that doesnt haha, I will live though
itll take more than this to stop me haha.

If i hear,see or feel anything wierd you will be the first to know guys
i trust you guys more than my doctor thats for sure
Thanks for your kind thoughts Mr Green
peace and love x

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join