It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No sin in sex

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
question for christinas, if only married people can have sex legally and without sin, was then YHWH married to Miriam of nazareth??? coz he sure had sex with that poor girl, since we all know they had a baby together? and don´t give me none of the (immaculate conception ) it was sinless conception theories......ifshe had a baby chances are she came, weather she wanted it or not, weather it was with thin air (god´s breath) or with a guy, it´s still sex, coz only sex produces babies....even artificial insemination involves touching a girls wgege, no touching vegege no kid, get my drift??? so since in a way YHWH had sex with a girl already betrothen to be married to antoher guy, did He not commit adultarey...I think YHWH should be stoned until dead for that, in accordance to his own laws, and Mary, since she is without sin, can cast the first, and all the rest stones, lol....Just an idea.....
edit on 17-7-2012 by night1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by v01i0
As we can observe from animals, they do not lust for sex, they only do it for reproductive purposes.

Bonobos have sex for reasons other than reproduction. And do so often.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

Great! And just where can I find some? Roller Disco?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join