It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Aleister Crowley Barbara Bush's Father?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
found this site by mistake while looking for some thing else its a bit of an eye opener
i dont no if it has been discust before
and i dont know if its in the right place please can the op help if its not
thankyou well heres the link

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I looked at the link, I would be skeptical. It seems to be a blog, just someone's opinion. In fact, the 'artical' had more to do with Guy Fawkes than Barbara Bush.

Still, interesting to speculate....

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have heard this many times, but I have yet to see any evidence that makes it more than an interesting conversation point.

I would love to see some proof, because it would tie up many loose ends, but I have pretty much given up hope that it is going to happen.

Hope you are more successful in your search on this than I have been!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This story was first posted on a website a few years ago as an April Fool's Day joke.

Aleister Crowley had a casual acquaintance with a friend of Barbara Bush's mother. There is no real evidence that Crowley ever met Bush's mother though.

Crowley, who was a poet and bohemian artist, would hang out in the beatnik cafes in Paris a good deal. It is possible that he met Bush's mother at one of these, but again, only speculation.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He is her father, her mother went to one of his 'sex parties' and nine months on....

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
i dont no if it has been discust before
and i dont know if its in the right place please can the op help if its not
See that box in the upper right that says Google Custom Search? Pretty useful when you have such questions. And, in fact, there are currently 97 results on the search "Bush Crowley" on ATS. So yeah. It's been beaten to death more than a few times.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"The RoseBush Family that Pierces
Back in the 1920’s a pretty and rich socialite lady named Pauline Pierce was married to Marvin Pierce. Marvin was the publisher of REDBOOK and McCALL’S magazines. Pauline was described by W magazine as “Beautiful, fabulous, critical and meddling… a former beauty from Ohio with extravagant tastes. Pauline was a direct descendant of President Franklin Pierce Sr., the 14th president of the USA who was likewise a descendant of Thomas Percy who tried to blow up the British Parliament and King James 1.

Pauline had 2 young children, ages 3 and 4, when she decided to have some fun by leaving her children and husband in the states and heading off to France. Once there, she spent time with her friend Nellie O’Hara and Frank Harris. Frank Harris also had a friend who was none other than Aleister Crowley, the head, at that time, of the satanic organization known as the O.T.O. – the ORDO TEMPLUS ORIENTUS – or the ORDER OF THE TEMPLE OF THE ORIENT.

This excursion to France took place in 1924, the very same year that Aleister Crowley claims to have first experienced his “ECL” or EROTO-COMOTOSE LUCIDITY. In this erotic comotose state which was entered into through regulated sexual exhaustion, one could supposedly commune with the most holy lord god, maker of heaven and earth. As I’ve previously pointed out, this is lucifer. This erotic comotose state was reached by sexual exhaustion, where climax after climax causes the person climaxing to eventually fall asleep. They would then be sexually aroused but as soon as they would begin to awaken they would be allowed to fall asleep again. This would continue until they were neither awake nor asleep, but in a comotose sort of state of consciousness. This could continue until the participant was awakened by the sex act or would continue until death occurred. The most favourable death occurring during ORGASM. Aleister also had a favourite sex position called “PVN” which supposedly referred to a latin phrase meaning “By way of the infernal entrance”. To experience this erotic comotose state Aleister Crowley would need assistants. He was a bisexual person, and therefore it is not at all unlikely that all 3 of his comrades were assisting him in reaching this desired erotic zone.

This all happened in 1924. In early October 1924, Pauline returned to the USA to her children and husband Marvin. Exactly 9 months later she gave birth to a daughter whom they named Barbara Pierce. Barbara was born on June 8, 1925 and would go on to marry the 41st president of the United States, George Bush Sr.

The symbolism here is incredible. This Pierce connection to the Bush family is referring to the piercing of the messiah of the crucifixion myth of jesus. Jesus (soothsayer) was supposedly pierced in the side with a sword (s-WORD of the serpent) of a Roman soldier. He was flogged till his flesh was ripped to shreds (FLOG = GOLF the sport of freemasonry Scotland. SCOT = TOCS – or TALK and the MONEY symbol $ – MONEY TALKS). He was pierced in his head with the crown of thorns. This is all symbolism for how the Pierce and Bush presidential serpent thinking bloodline families would come together to be used in the Order of the Rose-Bush which will now Pierce those who PIERCED him. Those who crucified him are the folks who don’t believe in him. Or another way of saying it, those who don’t believe in him are the less desirable people on the planet who are soon going to be sacrificed. Even as they are being sacrificed by the thousands daily in Africa, India, China and every poor region of every continent on earth......."

------------------from illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

they have better photos at this site......i'll try to paste them into here.......

[edit on 4-1-2010 by IandEye]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
illuminatimatrix.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by IandEye]

new topics

top topics

join