It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DANGER **Obama gives Interpol immunity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Thats is what I meant, thanks December Rain.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who started it.

What matters is what it has become.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

It matters who started because ..

1.People are blaming it all on Obama (same thing happen with the Czars)

2.People need to realize that this has been going on for A LONG TIME.. and nothing has happen .. no police-state.. nothing ..

.. I wonder why YOU people want to bitch about this NOW .. why didn't you bitch about it when Reagan..Or Clinton..Or Bush I AND II Passed this law ..

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
reply to post by skunknuts

You are speaking to Blind Sheep Mate, ..

Jam posted the exact same thing ages ago and nobody payed attention to his logical posts .. ..

I guess it is fun to Hate Obama for things Reagan Started (remember the Czars)

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

I'm sorry, but are you not doing the exact same thing? You dont want to blame Obama, you want to Blame Reagan. Bushy's wanted to blame Clinton, and Clintonites want to blame Bush. All of Reagan's issues, according to many, were because of Carter.

Problem is, trying to blame one person for the acts of an organizations is not only moot and trite, it in completely counter-productive. If you do not recognize that all are heads on the same body, you have already lost.

but ˆ guess its easier to turn it into a 'conservative vs. progressive' thing, huh.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I am not blaming anyone for this .. I do not think is a bad thing ..

But YOU are blaming .. blaming Obama .. and OBAMA alone .. if you are going to blame this whole deal on somebody BLAME IT on EVERYBODY .. From Reagan To Obama , from 1945 To 2010 .. do not single out 1 person .. because that makes it seem like you ARE some kind anti-obama TEABAGgER ..

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

2.People need to realize that this has been going on for A LONG TIME.. and nothing has happen .. no police-state.. nothing ..

.. I wonder why YOU people want to bitch about this NOW .. why didn't you bitch about it when Reagan..Or Clinton..Or Bush I AND II Passed this law ..

I personally did.

Again, trying to make these people out as though they are individuals only shows your naivete.....

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I am not blaming anyone for this .. I do not think is a bad thing ..

But YOU are blaming .. blaming Obama .. and OBAMA alone .. if you are going to blame this whole deal on somebody BLAME IT on EVERYBODY .. From Reagan To Obama , from 1945 To 2010 .. do not single out 1 person .. because that makes you seem like you ARE some kind anti-obama TEABAGgER ..

When did I blame anyone? You are out of your league here, son.

You do not think the sacrifice of our constitutional rights is a bad thing, but I am wrong for including Obama in the list of corrupt politicians that have ruled this country for nearly a century.

you have shown your hand.

You can assume you know about me, thats fine. You are the one turning this to an Obama issue. I am and have been speaking of it in terms of constitutional right.

I am speaking on the actions. You are the one jumping at the bit to speak on the man.

now tell me, which one of us is acting on emotion here? Which one of us is missing the point?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

When i say YOU i mean the paranoids that are going crazy over this ..

I was not speaking to you directly ..

Also .. you are not wrong in including Obama .. but you are wrong in Leaving all the others out and single Him out ..

And .. This (Interpol immunity) has been going on for a long time .. i bet you did not even feel it .. nobody did .. because there is nothing to feel ..

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

Where were we? When reagan was president? We were writing letters begging him to stop the war on drugs. When bush senior was president? We were damning him for raising our taxes. When clinton was president? Cursing him for implementing the Echelon and Carnivore Systems. When GWB was president? We were protesting the war in iraq and the patriot act. We've been writing letters to our federal and state senators and representatives, our mayors, governors and our presidents.

What have YOU been doing besides recycling far-left talking points and asking the same redundant questions?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

If Obama does it, it's automatically WRONG and dangerous... It's treason and against the Constitution! Where have you been?
The facts don't mean anything. I don't know why you and jam insist on clouding up the issue with facts!

By the way, as long as you don't try to haul your house through customs, there's absolutely no reason to think that Interpol is going to come knocking at your door to search it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I can't speak for the "you people" you mention. I am just an Individual,who only recently "woke up" to what's going on.

This country is reaching a tipping point,from the accumulation of these unconstitutional powers,and it's something no citizen who appreciates freedom should take lightly.

And for the record,I don't allign myself with ANY political party! They are all corrupt in my opinion. But yes,I think Obama may be the worst so far.
And because of the way it's been going,he is able to continue what was begun,and it is all to serve the same evil agenda.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

My Short existence has only allow me to protest the Bush Administration ..

I would love to Protests against Obama's war decisions and his Patriot Act expansion .. But i am afraid people will confuse/label me a Right-wing conservative teabagger .. ( Not only me .. but a lot of the Far Left/Left Liberals feel the same .. Shame)

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Reagan Appoints Czars .. ZERO accusations of Treason, No one called him a Communist ..

Obama appoints Czars (That have been there since Reagan) .. all of the sudden he is a Fascist / communist Muslim and wanted for treason ..

Same thing is happening now ... these teabaggers work in circles ..

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
well i logged in after reading some replies ,
W,OW.. america you are f"""""""""ed so many ways .
even your own people are shout at each other,
on such a level that i can not believe.
i think you have 3 diff thinkings in the us ,
an they all wont meld.
ask people from say 1983 what they lerned at school compare it from state to state,just an idea find your grounding principles ,what matters ,f***k the rest of the world sort the us and when its the right sort, the world will follow its your party GET TI IT..already oh bring troups home then our british lads can come home. get the right leader the western world will follow but we want life time rules and laws and ones which stich but good and very fair laws.. the con man some no MOST sales mEn shouldnt exist THEY DONT WORK THE PC CAN REPLACE THEM VIPERS.sorry i digress (sorry alex ,,,joke). america fight the dragon within and then help us in the world because the dragon is america

[edit on 1/4/2010 by dashar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join