It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Norway Spiral Cr-p

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Its NOT a ufo sent from Andromeda to save mankind, its NOT a time machine created by HAARP or the guys at the LHC, its NOT the Russians Chemtrailing Scandinavia.

Its simply a goddam Rocket which went out of control, nothing more, nothing less. Stop seeing things that arent there and focus on factual things in the Conspiracy field instead of being led astray by Nutjobs who are saying this Spiral Malarkey is a UFO Visitor from Sirius B.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow, someone is letting their passion ahead of their reason.

It's not a rocket dude, i am 100% POSITIVE on that. But you are right, nothing came out of the portal, which it wasn't a portal either, you are also right about that.

I'm not going to say how I know it's not a rocket, but it is NOT from a rocket. I'll point all who want to know what it is in the right direction. There was a thread on it recently about MIT students and the Norway Spiral.

After you take 10 minutes of your precious time and actually do research on it, you will find that it was no rocket. Those who say it is say this for one reason and one reason only.

MIT is on the right track. It's a "new" technology that we all will be seeing much more of very soon --much, much more of and BEFORE the Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

A rocket, that's almost as unbelievable as the magic bullet theory. Unreal. I suppose you believe in that, too. Man oh man, people have to WAKE UP.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Its NOT a ufo sent from Andromeda to save mankind, its NOT a time machine created by HAARP or the guys at the LHC, its NOT the Russians Chemtrailing Scandinavia.

Its simply a goddam Rocket which went out of control, nothing more, nothing less. Stop seeing things that arent there and focus on factual things in the Conspiracy field instead of being led astray by Nutjobs who are saying this Spiral Malarkey is a UFO Visitor from Sirius B.

And you naturally believe EVERYTHING your leaders tell you? Sad

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

That's ATS.
I'm afraid we have WAY more believers than thinkers here.
Look at the reptilian threads!
Look at the dead celebrities thread where so many conclude it's more logical that time has been altered than their memories are faulty!
People make events into what they want them to be, not what they really are.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Way to completely verbally bash everyone who has even discussed this topic in the past. Nice job! [/sarcasm]

I agree! I don't think it's a UFO whatsoever. I'm fairly certain it's not a time machine. Neither HAARP or the LHC had anything to do with it, most probably, and the whole deal with Chemtrailing was never something of which I've ever had much understanding.

However, I dare you to find any picture of any rocket ever made which produces an effect half as symmetrical as the lights seen over Norway.

I don't know what it is, but it's more than easy to see that there is no possibility whatsoever of it having been a rocket. I welcome any evidence in favor of it being a rocket besides the fact that Russia volunteered to say "Oh yeah... We uhh... We did it..."

(Edit for grammar)

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Epsilon5]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
"factual things in the Conspiracy field"

Well...

you eliminate a lot by mentioning this...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

It was NOT a rocket ...

It was the light show for this new band Spiral Tap ...

Rockumentary to follow.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am one of the biggest skeptics on this site OP...I don't agree with...well damn near anything people post here as 'truth'

I was a 2W2 missile man for 6 years. I have seen videos of rockets and malfunctions and although I won't instanly jump and say it wasn't a rocket 100% (seeing as I wasn't there) it seems unlikely to be a rocket. The trail expanded upward instead of downward. When missiles and rockets are launched the leave a trail which expands near the launch site...also what in the rocket created those perfect spirals?

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It was the Flying-SpaghettiMonster. It looks exactly like spaghetty does when swirled into a spiral on a plate.

Everyone who proposes some alternative theory has been brainwashed by the Reptilians.

new topics

top topics

join