It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoping for a successful transition from Lurker to Member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Finally, my first official ATS post. Exciting.

Well to start off, I've "lurked" around ATS and BTS for almost a year. I would consider myself awoken, but know I am far from the truth. I've always been hesitant to just create an account, just a little paranoid I guess
Not to mention trying to express my thoughts through my writing has always been a little daunting to me.

I finally decided to join the ATS clan here after watching the cable news this morning. After watching for a couple minutes, I could feel myself getting more and more upset with every passing ticker update. It's really quite insane. Makes me think.. "CNN, the most trusted name in propaganda." The worlds heating up, and I'm not talking global warming. Its just that if I'm going to get lied to, at least here I'll have a chance to research, not just have an army of stylishly designed rectangles assaulting my eyes and talking heads spouting "truth" into my living room. But I digress, ATS provides real news for real people. That is, people who can think for themselves. I just hope I am up to the task of contributing.

So hopefully this will be another crucial step in enlightenment successfully traversed and I look forward to conversing with those who may have a small piece of light that they may shed upon me.

Now, off to the message boards to sift my way through this ever growing heap of "conspiracies".

[edit on 4-1-2010 by SP4R74N]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SP4R74N

but know I am far from the truth.

imo, the truth is a lot closer than you think.

glad you stepped into the ATS light

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well written.
Welcome.
Flag.

new topics

join