It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does my wife murder friends and family?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

She murders her friends, family, me in her dreams.

She sees the negative attributes in herself that she sees in them,

She is trying to kill off the negative personality traits that she finds she shares with her family and friends,

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If she has lived with it this long then she know it by heart what happens?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Not born is the 70s. She is only 20. She has health problems that have bothered her for her entire life like mieners, which is extreme vertigo. It really bothers her that she has these health problems at such a young age.

I've been talking to her throughout the day and she says that the murderious dreams are not the only ones repeating. She used to have ones where I was mean to her, but those only happened after I left for work and stopped after she started getting up when I left. There is also a dream she has about her children dying.(She doesn't have any kids)

[edit on 4-1-2010 by SeeingBlue]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

She murders everyone

Usually every person in your dream symbolizes some aspect of yourself, killing may imply you have killed an aspect of yourself you dislike.

For an example if it is a scissors or a knife, symbolic of your desire "cut it out."

[edit on 033131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

children dying

Killing a child or baby or a child or baby dying symbolizes a hope/dream or an ideal you have lost, you see ideas are something you give "birth" to, to find it dying you realize you have sacrificed your, Baby/dream.

Have you allowed another person to belittle your hopes and planes, sacrificing your ideas and ideals?

[edit on 023131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Once she understands the dream she can deal with the issue, there is a good book called,

www.amazon.com...

Mystical Magical Marvelous World of Dreams

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It sounds as if this is having a negative impact on her life. Also - what happens if she starts sleep walking and acts out her dream!?
It comes to something when we would rather consult a bunch of armchair psychologists on a conspiracy site than seek proper professional help. And by the way, professional help doesn't have to mean medication.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You think professionals can change your dreams?

Really?

Because I have much respect for professionals and their time and money. And dreams are essentially considered nothing but brain information hemorraghing. Neurological static.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For what it's worth -- this is not common, doesn't happen to everybody, and is not the function of an emotionally/mentally healthy psyche to have recurrent dreams such as this. If she had only had a dream such as this one time...okay. But recurrent? No, this is distrubing and bears looking into further. With all due respect, she appears to be a very troubled person.

You must think so too, or you would not have brought this to us. There may be some "awake" things you have noticed, that you don't want to admit, or you don't want to share here?

You are right to be concerned about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
She's thinks she might have been having the dreams before she can remember at 1 years old because according to her mom she never slept, and when she did go to sleep she wouldn't sleep long and woke up crying.

As far as killing them she does it with a knife, or dagger and does gross things like cutting out their eyes and sticking them places, she also cuts symbols and markings into them but she couldn't tell me what they were

I'm not worried about her and there is nothing I won't admit. She doesn't show any bad signs outside of her dreaming.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

1. I'd check out any and all occult activities or interests way back through the generations in her family.

2. I'd seek some serious deliverance via some Christian Pentecostals et al who really know from hard experience how to handle such things. It might be simple, it might not.

3. She can certainly pray some of the stuff herself, IF she has an authentic relationship with Jesus.

4. She can certainly say to herself before she goes to sleep that she will be in charge of her dreams vs her dreams being in charge of her.

She might also check out

www.demonbuster.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Ask her to pray, and you do it too. If it stops great. If it doesn't try something else. Whatever works. Good luck and best wishes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join