It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Iran you won't see in the Mainstream Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A lot is talked about Iran on these forums and many times judging from replies I think people would be in a shock to see these pictures actually are from Iran.

Another link -www.lucasgray.com...

Enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

The attack is coming. I know it's wrong to kill people and then claim that you're liberating them, and point to the small number of protesters, and say we're going to "liberate" them.. but hey, you can't stop the secret alien government, now can you? Protesting against them just gets you tear gassed and tasered, among other things. These folks just do what they want.

I think I'll go stock up on white cheddar popcorn for the show. Attacking Iran will definitely be the "big one". They'll have to try nuclear weapons, and when that doesn't work, once everyone finds out about Iran being nuked, it will be absolute madness

When Israel finally nukes the Middle East, a la John Titor, the ensuing wars will be ferocious

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this.

Speaking for myself, I find it easy to villify other countries and nationalities, to lump them together in one or two categories. I've done it subconsciously with the entire Middle East, whether I want to recognize that or not. Seeing this slideshow really brought home to me how my perception needs to be changed....goes right along with another thread on ATS now about judgements.

Anyway, when you watch something like this, it emphasizes the humanity of us all. Helped me see past the "fanatical Muslim" label I'd given the country without even realizing it.

It ought to be mandatory for our leaders to see things like this before starting a war. That statement will probably get me flamed, but so be it.

I plan to show this to my students. Thanks again for posting!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Thank you for posting.

reply to post by smyleegrl

Thank you for posting. The theme of this thread to show what every day media does not show us. When I was studying geography back in school days I used to think all Iran cities had mud homes and other such things. Viewing these pictures certainly showed me how wrong I was about that. It helped me realise a lot of things on social level.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
S & F for you.

Thank you. It's easy to forget.

Ziggy

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Of all of your threads December Rain, I like this one the best.

It's a great song and a good clip with a few suprises for me.

Cat Stevens.

Unfortunately instead of the Peace Train I think it's going to be the Pain Train for Iran. Terrible twist on words but it's true.

The war machine gears are in motion. The MSM is feeding everyone just what is needed and it won't be long.

This world needs more Cat Stevens and less War on Terror.

S&F. Keep it up!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by FirstRonin]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

reply to post by FirstRonin

Thank you guys for posting. Trust me if possible for me I would have removed the messages from the video. If anyone can please remove the messages and can only present the slide show, please do so and contact me so I will exchange it with the video on OP.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
thanks for posting this...humanizes a whole country that we are being conditioned to not like. I'm saving this video for when it finally happens so i can share it with everyone i can.

and again, thank you.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
thanks for posting this...humanizes a whole country that we are being conditioned to not like. I'm saving this video for when it finally happens so i can share it with everyone i can.

and again, thank you.

Thank you for posting mate, I certainly hope there would be no war. The message I took from the video is not of anti war or pro war but that we all are alike on this and only planet called Earth.

top topics

join