It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why we dislike Fanatical Muslims here in Britain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Dead soldiers will be drivin through town and it will be a very sad occasion. To have a protest there at the same time, no matter what protest it is, is just dame ugly.

Go to Westminster where the politicians are. Put pressure on the MP's. They make the decisions, not grieving people and dead soldiers.

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So if I were to arrange a march through Brixton, with everyone dressed in KKK outfits holding aloft a cross with an effigy of a burnt negro pinned to it? (negro being the term used at the time of the KKK - I'm not insulting coloured people) Would that be allowed? It's the same as what this plank is trying to do.

That example is also a statement - also free speech - the Primeminister would be more than bloody outraged - it would be classed as affray and be banned!.

The UK has two stances, with ethnics and against indigenous Caucasians.

Example - BBC Asian Radio Channel, BBC Black Music Channel - is there a BBC White Music Channel? Of course there bloody isn't - THAT WOULD BE RACIST!!!!

[edit on 5/1/10 by vonspurter]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Did anyone happen to catch Christine Amanpour's story on extremist Islamists in London the other night? Some of the videos and interviews were quite chilling.

Edit to add: When Amanpour asked a moderate muslim leader in London why they are not standing up against the extremists, the implication was they are afraid of them.

[edit on 1/5/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

That's a ridiculous comparison in my opinion.

The reason there isn't a white music channel is because whites are the majority.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Infact what is White music anyway?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Infact what is White music anyway?

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Ludwig van Beethoven

Johann Sebastian Bach

The best Music!!!! lol

Just because whites are a majority dosen't mean they can't have a music channel. Dose it mean white americans or white british shouldn't have a vote because there a majority?

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If this fanatic has a problem with the UK's involvement in Afghanistan and/or Iraq then he should take his protest to Downing Street or Westminster.

All he is going to achieve by organising an illegal protest is violence, which I reckon is exactly what he wants.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Yeah i think they appear on Classic FM.

So there you go, they've got their own station.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

Yeah i think they appear on Classic FM.

So there you go, they've got their own station.

Yes i know they have a radio station, they have more than one. I answerd your question about what is white music and asked you about whites not having a channel just because there a majority.

So would it be wrong to have a white music channel because whites are a majority?

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

We should just have music stations, rather than defining them by race.

Seems really pointless doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

We should just have music stations, rather than defining them by race.

Seems really pointless doesn't it?

Yeah, genre not race, for when it comes to music.

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I agree with you... if the protest goes ahead it will bring the EDL & UAF together again in a town which is just remembering their dead!!

I still want to know why the UAF would rather support Islam4UK than EDL coz that's what this Choudrey wants

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
When you watch that mad christian family in America protest funerals of dead soldiers, there are cool bikers that stand there with the American flags as protection. I wish a group would do that, if the march dose go ahead.

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah okay i'm beginning to think this protest is a bad idea.

I just got riled up with my earlier comments.

If he wants to do his protest then fine, but maybe somewhere else, like London as people have suggested.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Like everyone else, I fully disagree with his position and I certainly do not support any of what this loon preaches.

However, I can appreciate the fact he has the right to voice his opinion.

But what gets me is that such papers like the Sun, etc, would bother giving this nutjob the time of day.

All it shows is such papers thrive off the conflict and misery fanatics like him generate.

If these papers were truly appauled and outraged, etc - they would ignore him. And so should everyone else. But again, he's got a right to voice his idiocy. Hell, our govt does it all the time! sigh...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I just read this comment on the sky news website which i thought was pretty funny:

Islam4UK?

Do you think it would be ok if I set up Jesus4Afghanistan and we marched through Bradford?

Also on the site :

news.sky.com... 1001115514742?

He is now saying that he will call off the demo if the PM agrees to a debate about Afghanistan but you really should read the link as there are signs already of trouble brewing

top topics

<< 1   >>

join