It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Adept Unveiled World Satanic Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

In an explosive deathbed confession, a former . of the satanist "Alpha Lodge" in Sydney, Australia, revealed the pervasive worldwide power of organized Satanism, which is synonymous with the Illuminati.
"Petor Narsagonan" aka "Frater 616" died March 25, 2004. Recently, his executor, an "Aloysius Fozdyke" (their satanic names) sent the 15 pp. document by email to Arthur Cristian, webmaster of "loveforlife.com.au"
"Things are not as they seem -- and they have not been for a long, long time," he wrote, describing a wholesale betrayal of society by its ostensible leaders.
"I have felt it necessary to edit very little of this work," "Fozdyke" wrote to Cristian, "although legal considerations have ensured that some names and details were excised. It was His intention to have this published in the popular media."

LINK www.henrymakow.com...
Now i do not know how reliable the source is but this is so weird some of the names in here.

The US-based "Church of Satan" was the public face of "an ancient body whose very existence had never before been imagined." He lists as "influential members" J.P. Morgan, Drs. James McDonald and Rene Hardy, the Kennedy's (including Jackie), Irving Berlin, Groucho Marx, Elvis Presley, Garner Ted Armstrong, Sammy Davis Jr., Ronald Reagan, Edward Heath, Thomas Plantard de St Claire and the Bushes. He later mentions Stephen Spielberg, George Lucas and Gerald Ford as members.

I read it but going to read again let me know what you think of this after all this is the sort of thing ATS likes to talk about.

THANKYOU

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Another thing all them members didn't they all do well as much as i do not know if any of this is true i do believe this stuff goes on in some way.
I do think there is a group out there that wants it all they will fail.

THANKYOU

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Those last few names on the members list don't suprise me at all. Join the dark side, evil has won over good anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't think that this is the type of thing that most people are ready to accept especially here on ats. If people started looking into how many public figures were involved in the occult it would blow them away. It is a dirty little secret that has gone on for centuries. These people recieve their orders and are in communication of one form or another with an intelligence which clearly is not bound by our understanding of time nor space.

This world will always be drenched in misery and despair untill it is purged of this entity which most people referr to as satan.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

let me know what you think

I read the entire linked document.

If true, then presumably some number of satanists will be reading this. I suppose my questions for them would be:

1) What's the goal?

2) I can't say that the doctrine appears technically incorrect...it doesn't...but are you aware of the implications of your choices? "As above, so below" and whatnot...what makes you think you're at the top of the pyramid, and not the middle? One day your dark lords may come for their just due.

3) Have you considered the possibility that you may be participating in a self-perpetuating system? I perceive value in fulfilling desire. However, energy that flows through a channel tends to groove it more deeply. Fulfillment of desire is one thing, but idolozing the process may tend to result in the creation of desire just as much as fulfillment. If you could look at yourself impartially and ask what sort of desires you would prefer to create, are your methods likely to accomplish them?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I said earlier that they will fail but that is only if we wake up and at least try to do something about it.
I read something a bit ago and sadly i think this is the way we are.
LINK www.freemeninstitute.com...

Are Americans willing to trade their freedoms for a false sense of security?
This is the crucial question that must be answered before a successful struggle for liberty can be fought and won. If it is shown that the majority of Americans will readily trade their freedoms for a fake carnal security then the cause has already been lost.
It behoveth those that have been warned to warn their neighbors. My prayer is that we may have the courage to become active purveyors of truth.

Now i know it says Americans but i think this holds true to all of us.
There games are becoming more clear everyday.

THANKYOU

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Their goal has already been met. They are here doing as they were asked to do. To put fear into mankind. Why? To bring about the awakening of that which is in all of us. It is an awakening for the human race as a whole. Evil is all around us, as is good. Why do we see more evil around us at this time? Look at TV, or any other news outlet. What is it that sells? Negative things. The problem is. if we were to look a little closer, there is just as much good going on as there is bad. You will not see it on the news though, it doesn`t sell. When it comes to bad things, we tend to stew about it longer then the good things. When bad things affect our lives, we tend to see only the negative things, and forget that yes, there is good things also. We let it eat at us to the point that it is the only thing we can see.

We get hammered each and everyday with the bad things, so when our mind is set with it, that is all we can see. I have to smile a bit when I hear or read someone say "Turn off the TV". It has it`s good point. Stop with the saturation of bad news for about a week or ten days, and then see how one feels after that. I call what we are going through a game, or a stage play, and we`re all in on it......everyone. That`s why we`re here. It`s how we act and react to those things that are happening around us, it tells us how much we have learned, or need to learn.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Many of the names mentioned in this confession often surface in context of mind control/satanism. Sammy Davis Jr., Pindar, Kissinger, Gerald Ford and the Bushes are only some of the names I have encountered in this context before. Lt. Col. Michael Aquino (ret) is a known former satanist and founder of the temple of Set. Aquino has even posted on ATS before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it is difficult for the outsider to evaluate if these persons were/are involved in such dark outlandish practices. The sane mind puts this behaviour into the realm of fiction. The author may have just made up this confession, after he was exposed to the same strange sources, that I also have stumbled upon before. I hope this confession is made up.

On the other hand many of our leaders are capable of the vilest deeds. Sociopaths with no conscience rule the world. Rich and powerful people have killed countless innocent people before to please their pervert carnal desires. It is possible that sick behaviour is nurtured by evil Machiavellian men, who use blackmail to steer nations into a dark direction.
Some vile powerful men: listverse.com...
News articles about elite pedophile rings: aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Thanks for that post it is true these names do popup a lot for NWO and crap like that but cracks are everywhere now there time is coming to a END.

THANKYOU

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I thought i would get more comments on this anyone else got anything to add on this and is it a reliable source or is it just fluff

If source is not reliable i think the content some of it anyway holds true in my own opinion.

THANKYOU

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Church of Satan is nothing to worry about. It is gimmick and nothing to do with Satanism, Anton LeVay even described it as more humanist than anything.

I'd question its link to the illuminati or any allege secret sect.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Very insightful post and one I happen to agree with. If you ever read the thread created by hidden hand or 'The Ra Material' you will come away with this same understanding. We really are in the process of graduating to the next level and we need a catylist so that it is possible. The catylist comes in the form of all of the negativity/Evil you see all around us.

It is alot harder to teach a child not to touch the burners on the stove if he doesn't know why. It is harder, much harder to get him to understand why by just telling him. If he touches a burner when it is not on he will think you are just full of #. But, turn thqat burner on and let it get nice and HOT/evil/Bad and then let him touch it. He now has grown ten fold in understanding thru experience. He knows the appropriate thing for him to do is to avoid the Burner/Bad/Evil untill he is older and knows how to appropriately deal with it and use it to his benifit.

We are children for sure and untill we can master our Universe it would behoove us to just avoid evil altogether. And we can actually go a step further and conquer evil by using Love as a weapon.

The only advice I have as well as many others is to simply 'Love'. Period.
Just LOVE. Focus on love night and day. DO NOT HATE! Let me repeat....DO NOT HATE EVER!!!!!! Even evil itself. Do not hate people who do hate. Do not hate, hate itself. Don't even say the word hate. Don't even type it....oooops.

It seems to be very natural for even the most enlightened amoungst us to at least be allowed to hate the evil in this world but that is exactly where we go wrong.

If we really do have an adversary in this world (which I believe we do) it is feeding off of the hate.Yes, even hating hate is still hate and it is all our adversary needs.

It makes no difference if you call it Satan, Lucifer, Beealzibub, Horned Goat, AntiChirst, Aliens who reside in the Fourth dimension who sustain themsselves by feeding off of our fear, or Barney the Purple Dinosaur, The concept remains the same. DO NOT HATE!!!!! LOVE ALWAYS especially in the face of hate.

peace.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by mars1

Church of Satan is nothing to worry about. It is gimmick and nothing to do with Satanism, Anton LeVay even described it as more humanist than anything.

I'd question its link to the illuminati or any allege secret sect.

LaVey may have followed an agnostic code of ethics, when he founded his Church of Satan, but not every member of his church must have followed his code of ethics, nor is every practicing satanist a member of this church. Like catholic priests have committed vile crimes in the name of a religion which preaches love, crimes have been committed in the name of Satan. Most satanic rituals may be harmless, but hundreds of cases of satanic ritual abuse have been reported. By far the majority of psychiatrists who have treated victims, believe that this kind of abuse is real.

An Empirical Look at the Ritual Abuse Controversy Randy Noblitt, PhD

From the data of their first study, these investigators concluded that 31% of the combined sample of psychologists, psychiatrists and social workers had seen at least one case of ritual or religion-related abuse. There were 387 child ritual abuse cases, 674 adult ritual abuse survivor cases, 171 child religion-related cases, and 234 adult survivor of religion-related cases reported. The authors concluded that the adult ritual abuse cases “were consistently the most extreme” (p. 4). Of the adult ritual abuse cases 33% reported cannibalism and 28% baby breeding for purposes of ritual sacrifice. Among the adult ritual abuse cases, they found that the victims were likely to be diagnosed with MPD. They also found that child cases were “far more likely to be disclosed to authorities or professionals, to family members or neighbors and to be linked to corroborative evidence, but were less likely to be disclosed in therapy than adult cases” (p. 4). The authors concluded that the psychologists, psychiatrists, and social workers who responded to their survey “overwhelmingly believed both the allegations of abuse and the allegations of ritual or religious elements of the abuse” (p. 6).

ritualabuse.us...

It doesn't help, that the False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF), which has done much “debunking” is .ed my many people who are either accused of pedophilia or have worked as intelligence operatives in mind control programs. Would you believe Mafiosi, who investigate organized crime?
Compromised members of FMSF: www.isgp.eu...

Here a link to some court cases, which document that criminal acts have been committed as part of satanic rituals.
www.whale.to...

new topics

top topics

join