It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relation Between Timewave Zero and Mayan Calendar Stages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I just recently started getting into the Timewave Zero stuff and also the Mayan Calendar Cycles of Conscious Evolution. Im not exactly sure what the Calendar of cycles is called at the moment, Im still fairly new to this.

This is a picture of the calendar that I am talking about.

I am still fairly new to this calendar but I will try to explain the best I can.

Basically, there are 9 cycles of creation. Each cycle going upwards is 20 times shorter than the previous cycle. Plus, each single cycle is divided into 13 equal sections of time - 7 days and 6 nights is what it is called.

Each day is a time for the growth of new consciousness, while each night is where the conscious is applied to the world. This goes on for the remaining days/nights of that cycle while the new conscious grows and is applied. On the 13th day, the last one of the cycle, it is time for something completely new and different, which then leads to the new cycle - going upwards in the picture - and a new era of consciousness begins, along with another 7 days and 6 nights. This goes on all the way thru the 9 cycles.

Heres a basic understanding of what I have from each cycle so far
Cellular - Birth of Cells/Elements/ everything in solar system.
Mammilian - Life on land (mammals/animals)
Familiar - Familiy Realtionships/ no longer just running with the herd on instinct.
Tribal - Working together between non-family members for protection. First humans on earth became in the very late period of the tribal cycle. (around 200,000 years ago I believe the first fossils were found)
Cultural - Shared reasons between people - (art and religion for example)
National - Nations arise/first laws applied to populations.
Planetary - Global Economics/ New Sciences/ Power (even as in electicity/engines ect.)
Galactic - Ethics/ Right and Wrong. We are still in this cycle according to the calendar.
Universal - Unknown. Not there yet but soon.

Just looking at the picture makes me understand how fast our conscious is accelerating. More new stuff is coming out and even at a faster pace than ever before.

I would go into more detail but Im pressed for time so heres the Timewave part.

I couldnt really find the pictures and graphs from the timewave zero part that I really want at the moment. I saw a video not too long ago and it went back a few billion years ago and I noticed how it graphed almost similarly to the calendar above. I really want to find the video again or a picture of a timewave zero software that goes back atleast a few billion years to see how these compare to eachother. If you have seen a graph that goes back that far, what is your input on this? If anyone can point me in the right direction for that I would really apprectiate it.
Plus I remember the timewave was on the Novelty Theory, if that makes a difference? Im not sure, Im still young in this area.

Edit - I forgot to say that I learned about the calendar stuff from someone named Ian Xel Lungold. He has videos out on youtube but they are pretty long (3hours for the one I saw). Here is a link to the last one I watched about the calendar. Youtube vid - Its 16 parts long and its around 10 mins each part so its a pretty darn long movie but I believe it was worth it.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by buni11687]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is "legal" but anyway, if you go to the site ....chrisvalantine.com half way down the left-hand margin is a topic about the Mayans and it explains the calander indetail.

But I still think ATS rocks!!!!!!!!!!! The best site ever!!!!! :-))

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I've watched the videos by Ian Xel Lungold. and have to say, they are really interesting. I recommend them, well worth a watch!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That's interesting. I've thought for the longest time that the far ancients had an uncanny grasp on reality, for one reason for another. I'm indebted to them for it, can't wait to watch the movie though!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

haha yeah this information is very very interesting.

i think i posted a thread a while back about this very same calendar.

However the thing that intrigues me the most is how it coincides with the time wave theory as well.

we live in strange strange times.

Hopefully we are headed for a better future, especially for those who are in pain or suffering right now

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

There is very little information around on the internet other than just a few sites about this calendar. I remember it was found in the 40's but nobody tried to decode it for awhile. To bad there arent any more relics that are similar to this, I really wish there were. And I do believe we are heading to a better future to, hopefully, or atleast we are changing to a different conscious, but for better or for worse is still unknown, but hopefully for the better.

Ive tried looking for a place where I can download the timewave zero software but all the ones Ive found cost money. Plus I can barley find any graph pictures around on the net that go back the amount of time needed to see if these correlate with eachother.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hi all! I've been studying the Mayan Calendar for a while, and got in contact with some companies and personalities, including Carl Calleman =)

Well the core of the Mayan Calendar as this post shows is the evolution of consciousness. Thus, it is not based on astronomical cycles or physic events. The relation to planets and stars has to do with the fact that their energy waves have influence over the Earth inhabitants' consciousness.
The meaning of the end of the Calendar, then, signifies the completion of a process of consciousness evolution, and the human is a part of it, hence the "Golden Age".

Now there is a point that I'd like to mention, it's a personal thought inspired from some other information sources too but I guess it makes sense. The Mayan Calendar as it's name says it's a Mayan creation, though they also recorded that they received this information from one of a god. That would mean that they received help from beings of superior consciousness, that contact being able because of the high spiritual development of that civilization -hardly imaginable nowadays-, having their chakras wide open and balanced, and obviously aware of other dimensions or densities (maybe related to planets). And the spiritual development is needed for that, for them to be able to understand the messages they received.

One of the sites on the web that I found very interesting is this one: www.maya-portal.net/flash

It also has very useful newsletters where you can learn further about the trecenas (the thirteen days cycle of the Tzolkin or personal Sacred Calendar)

C ya!
SDP

new topics

top topics

join