It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 days before Obama faces the Music. or not~ then he faces us- 10-4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Federal Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!

The following email is false per 2 of the rumors check companies, Truthorfiction.com... and www.snopes.com....

The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010!

Many concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barrack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the US Constitution! The truth about Barrack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing will be coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs’ attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories. She was fearless!

This needs to be forwarded to everyone you know....

However, if you go to Dr. Taitz’s web page (www.orlytaitzesq.com... )you will find the following:
***Caution*** put on your condoms for this site... probed is putting it mildly.

Important, Notice of January 25 hearing and motion to move to the District of Columbia

Motions

8:09-cv-00082-DOC-AN Captain Pamela Barnett, et al v. Barack Hussein Obama, et al CASE CLOSED on 10/29/2009

(ANx), APPEAL, CLOSED, DISCOVERY, MANADR

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
Notice of Electronic Filing

The following transaction was entered by Taitz, Orly on 12/24/2009 at 11:16 AM PST and filed on 12/24/2009

Case Name:
Captain Pamela Barnett, et al v. Barack [...]

Therefore, I can only conclude that either the rumors check people are not current with their info, or they do not want to report that this case is back on the front burner. Her web page says nothing about a Jan 26, 2010 court date, or at least that I could find it. Monday I will call her office and they will give me an update.

Dr. John, you may want to share this with your friend Peter Heck.

Thanks Rich for sending this to me again. It has been a while since I spoke with Dr. Taitz’s office or checked her web page. We needed the new info.

God bless and may all have a prosperous New Year.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is hotly debated over and over on this site.

It just occurred to me that this could actually be a big charade that's being opped by the Obama campaign.

Can you imagine that?
There's descent in the ranks.
Much of the military is unsure; just like the ex-marine judge in the article says "the troops need to know their commander in chief is elligible"

Once the ex-marine judge gets the birth certificate he will then say "He's for real guys, keep your heads down and get back to fighting wars!" and then the military will start listening and Obama will be back in charge.
Brilliant, no?

It would give Barry the authority he is lacking. A psyop by the crats

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
just like the ex-marine judge in the article says "the troops need to know their commander in chief is elligible"

except the judge never said that at all....

Once the ex-marine judge gets the birth certificate he will then say "He's for real guys, keep your heads down and get back to fighting wars!"

Why do you think the judge will get Obama's birth certificate? The Judge dismissed the case and never made the statement. It is just a birther lie. Anyway, Obama's birth certificate is already on the web

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

just like the ex-marine judge in the article says "the troops need to know their commander in chief is elligible"

except the judge never said that at all....

Once the ex-marine judge gets the birth certificate he will then say "He's for real guys, keep your heads down and get back to fighting wars!"

Why do you think the judge will get Obama's birth certificate? The Judge dismissed the case and never made the statement. It is just a birther lie. Anyway, Obama's birth certificate is already on the web

So you're saying that the source is wrong ; that it's invalid?
I was quoting the source from the OP's source.
If it's online and there is no question of its authenticity then why is there still stuff being written ? It's all lies?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If it's online and there is no question of its authenticity then why is there still stuff being written ? It's all lies?

good question, I suppose the birthers hate Obama that much they will make up any nonsense about him.

Here is what the judge actually said
www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

good question, I suppose the birthers hate Obama that much they will make up any nonsense about him.

Here is what the judge actually said
www.politico.com...

Thanks.
I'm a political atheist ; I don't care for any politicians.
I need to know what's going on though, you know?
That's why we all come here.
I don't understand all the crazyness around the birth certificate.
Or why the court thing is still being mentioned when this has already been dismissed.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why are you posting this if it's listed as a False Rumor by snopes?

The case has been dismissed by Judge Carter.

The OP is completely false.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
read the disposition (conclusion)

politico.com

the judge completely twisted and covered up the reality of the courts role in this scenario. -completely

However, that very same Constitution puts limits on the reach of the federal courts. One of those limits is that the Constitution defines processes through which the President can be removed from office. The Constitution does not include a role for the Court in that process.

Respecting the constitutional role and jurisdiction of this Court is not unpatriotic. Quite the contrary, this Court considers commitment to that constitutional role to be the ultimate reflection of patriotism.

how can it be overlooked? the proper steps were NOT taken to get in office. signatures were written and oaths were taken and the people have repeatedly been denied their day in court. patriotic...

nomination forms - fenagled
registration for the draft - fenagled
birth certifacte - fenagled
oathe of office - fenagled

of course there's more but hey, who really cares?
definately not a patriot like judge carter
looks like a lot of fraud and treason and if not the poeple than who can bring these charges against him? to me it seems the people have been wronged and yet silenced still...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by notsympl]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsympl
the judge completely twisted and covered up the reality of the courts role in this scenario. -completely

No, he got it right

how can it be overlooked? the proper steps were NOT taken to get in office.

They can easily be overlooked as the proper steps were taken

people have repeatedly been denied their day in court. patriotic...

And if you read the judgement you would know why they were denied their day in court

nomination forms - fenagled
registration for the draft - fenagled
birth certifacte - fenagled
oathe of office - fenagled

Except none of that happened, just birther lies...

of course there's more but hey, who really cares?

yes, more lies and bull# from birthers, and the only ones who care are the people who refuse to accept the fact that a black man is the properly elected
POTUS

looks like a lot of fraud and treason

no, it just looks like birther lies

and if not the poeple than who can bring these charges against him?

No one, you seem to think any charges can be bought against anyone, Wrong, they have to be valid and legal charges, which these were not!

to me it seems the people have been wronged and yet silenced still...

No, the only ones silenced are the birthers in their attemp to spread their hate for Obama

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That didn't take long. Do you really think the only people who don't like Obama are racists? Would it surprise you to know there could be other reasons........or is it easier just to label everyone?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Do you really think the only people who don't like Obama are racists?

No, there are republicans upset their side lost

Would it surprise you to know there could be other reasons.

Not for birthers...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You would think with all the horrible and corrupt things that have gone down in the Obama Administration and with the polls turning against him. Birthers would actually grasp some sense of reality and join or start a movement to counter the actuality of the negativity of the Obama Administration.

And I'm saying this as someone who's Anti-Obama. This just clutters the stream of information and wastes everyone's time. Seems to me the only purpose of this whole farce was to bring Orly Tortilla to the public eye.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Wow, a really broad brush you have there.......So the people who only voted for Obama because he was black would be called????? Just wondering, because the race card has been played so often lately, it's really lost any meaning.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey, I cannot stand Bush the Idiot or Obama the Clown. This has been dismissed.

ANTI EVIL, why do you keep posting this stuff. I believe this is the second time I posted on one of these that have been dismissed that you do not investigate.

This is an old case that has been dismissed by another paid off judge, or maybe this one was threatened.

Dismissed for no standing. No one can question the messiah.

[edit on 1/4/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This whole "birther" issue is just getting plain retarded. I am not going to call all birthers racist, but I will call them all ridicules. I thought it was funny how this judge was a hero until he didn't say what was wanted then he is all of a sudden paid off or threatened.

I do not support Obama for various reasons, but coming up with, and sticking to idiotic claims is not the way to take care of the situation. Like it or not, the man is POTUS for at least the next 3 years so get over it already.

This is a pointless debate. The birthers are as bad as religious zealots. He could produce a home video of himself being born in Hawaii and it would just be doctored in some way according to these people.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Majiq]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.....personally I'm still studying it. However, legal or not, he can't be removed, it would lead to a race war, further divide the American public, and cost us all alot more money.....wait a minute, sounds like a possible government move?

new topics

top topics

join