It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

celebrity big brother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
celebrity big brother started last night in the uk and it was all pretty dark with devils heads and a big single eye on the door out side and also what caught my eye was Lady Sovereign wearing a tshirt with a pyramid and a smiley face and a long ncklace with an other pyramid with ane eye on it is it just me are these sybals getting more prevelant on tv and every where Lady Sovereign has stron links wth jz aswell

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
is it just me or does big brother consider anyone a celebrity theese days.

apart from vinnie jones, the rest are crap. i mean basshunter, lady

sovereign. common. i'll bet i could even get on the next one.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ulsterman

Ye i agree they'll try and get anyone these days.

They even got ronnie woods ex girlfriend

What the hell has she done to be famous.

Well apart from destroy a family.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ulsterman

i could not agree with you more i am glad this is the last one

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Maybe this is too obvious, but with TWO of Jordan's ex's in the show, don't you think that they're setting it all up for yet another reality appearance, (and I assume huge fee) for her to step in, make herself centre stage, start a few arguements and waltz off with lots of cash and yet more of our attention when we really should be doing something worthwhile? More money for nothing, more distraction, more fodder for the Jordan machine at our expense.

The demonic imagery doesn't really mean anything...it's just cartoon Satanism, what people think is dangerous, think they should be scare of. Cheap marketing tricks and nothing more. What they want is our time and attention.

Avoid it at all cost, even if it means burying the tv under the patio with all the other mind control devices.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Best for me by far was born again chrisitan baldwin, he had to high five baphomet to get in because the head's on the door.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I used to watch BB, but stopped about 3 years ago because of the fact that its all about how much money they can get from the public in the phone in votes, then they tell you most of it goes to charity, yeah the channel 4 pocket fund. It is an in your face idiotic program, designed to dumb people down, get them talking about whats on BB instead of keeping an eye on more important things going on around the world, the stupid thing is for a lot of people it works, Makes you wonder if thats the sort of life they really want, with cameras and s, rule Oh wait thats what we do have in the UK

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i stopped watching big brother because of the psychologists on the show were planting too many seeds in my head, making me worry about what body language i was using and how i came across to people, and realised it was stopping me from being a genuine person. i also realised that everyone that watched the show now thought they were a shrink themselves and knew when people were lying or fake, becoming really judgemental and loving to hate instead of turning off the irratating charecters they just scream at the tv

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by l77way

i only ever watch the start of it to see who is going on it

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
just thought i would mention this yet again. I dont normaly watch Big Brother. This year the wifes had it on and im honestly not jokin i think theres hidden messages in it. These include the bible behavious and what they believe? The whole atmoshere in the show, its as if its showing us how we should behave. To make it easier to understand just watch previous Big Brothers over the years, it all involved arguing fighting and being decieptful,? this year however in the complete opposite? Seriously watch it though even if you hate big brother you will see what im talking about.

top topics

join