It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The eye !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
reply to post by Muckster

I have made my point and even changed my opening post to help YOU understand.

There is nothing more of any relevence i can say to you.

Do you understand that or not ?

Maybe it's the latter judging on the way you conduct your self on other thread's i have been reading with your comment's in them.

I have tried to simplify this thread for YOU but still YOU try and make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Good day to you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 4-1-2010 by h3akalee]

I seem to have hit a nerve... that wasn’t my intention...

Sorry if I offended you somehow... but I just wanted to know why you felt the need to draw the picture. If you post on ATS you must except that you will get some questions...

Do you realise that if you stare at sharp black and white imagery it can leave an after image in your mind? And if you did realise that then I am surprised that you didn’t expect some people to think that there might be a link and raise that as a point!!

The idea of subliminal messages and imprinting images into people’s thoughts is nothing new... so I believe it was a legitimate question.

I am sorry you have felt the need to go through my previous postings (which I feel was a little over the top and unnecessary) but to try and suggest that I conduct myself in an improper way says more about you than me.

I honestly think you are being a little sensitive over this... But, maybe it is my problem... I guess I didn’t realise just how serious you are taking this topic and shouldn’t have used a donkey or a turnip as my examples due to the fact that this could sound condescending. In fact it was just meant to add a little humour and light heartedness to the thread.

So... I apologise again for any offence I may have caused... and bid you farewell as I leave this thread.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am wondering what relevence that picture has to my thread pixanomaly ?

I will tell you absolute zero.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Check out this C2C interview with Laurie Nadel.

www.youtube.com...

She speaks of her first introduction into the realm of spirits and clairvoyance as seeing a pair of red eyes in her apartment. This was full waking vision not behind a closed eye. This might be something similar. I would hazard a guess that it is probably different personal perceptions of your own third eye and how different people experience their own opening.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
h3akalee,

I totally know where you're coming from on all accounts.

THANK YOU for starting this discussion.

Only this past year did my "abilities" begin to really show and then broaden. During this time, I noticed that I could "see" things with my eyes closed and, eventually, with them open as well. It began as distinct faces, but objects began to appear as well. My family has a "history" which I've not mentioned on ATS yet, and I strongly suspected that this history was the cause for these visions.

Yet I still questioned my sanity. I am my own best skeptic. I appear sane.

During the first few weeks of being bedazzled with these visions, an eye appeared (my eyes had been closed for probably 5 mins). This eye moved my direction (maybe I moved towards it?) and I entered through the pupil.

Understand, please, that 99.9% of what I see is in two colors, a pale green and magenta. But not this time...

I saw the inside of an eyeball. Vascular passages in red, and a bright white background. I truly thought I was seeing the inside of MY eyes, somehow... ??

Numerous times since, I've seen a single eye, but only briefly and it doesn't do the dramtic stuff as in that first experience.

One poster mentions something about this being the sign of an awakening. Please elaborate more on this.

As for why you posted the drawing of the eye... Makes perfect sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join