It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The eye !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I am curious if anyone else has seen the single eye while having your eye's closed ?

Could it be a medical problem ?

Is there a simple explanation for it ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c5f5964b6f3.jpg[/atsimg]

I have changed my initial post as some confused member's seem to think i was performing some sort of trickery.

Now i simply want to know have you seen the eye with closed eye's in the past ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

P.S to the mod's i am not shure if this is the right place to post this thread so move it if need be.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Yup, Iv`e seen it whilst meditating. Dunno what it is though, don`t think it`s a medical problem though.

If it was a medical condition I wonder how they`d treat it?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Hello psilo simon thank's for your reply.

Well what can i tell you.... I see it all the time i do not meditate i never have.

If i close my eye's right now i see it plain as day.

It is not frustrating for some reason.

You could imagine that a image could become frustrating over time just sat in your closed eye vision but this is just very neutral and not a problem at all.

Once again thank's for the reply mate.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well, as long as you're not simply seeing the 'Eye' after looking at your image for a while and *then* closing your own eyes, I would take it as a blessing.

Staring at the image for 1 minute and then closing your eyes will produce a negative image as the but I assume that you don't mean this?

link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Well what can i tell you.... I see it all the time i do not meditate i never have if i close my eye's right now i see it plain as day.

That’s because you have just seen a black and white image of it!!

If I posted a picture of a Black and White turnip you would see a turnip.

Take from a computer gamer who has gone to bed with visions of Nazi Zombies when I close my eyes

link   
It seems to me that because of the white backround, the eye "burns" a temporary image onto ones eyes.

Try look at a bright light, now close your eyes, you will see the shape of the bright light.
If we look at the eye in the OP's post then close our eyes, it will make the eye appear to everyone.

If I randomly close my eyes without first looking at the eye pic, then the eye no longer appears but whatever I had just looked at.

Then again, with some people that claim to see it all the time, it may be that they subconsiously "want" to see the eye and so in turn that subconsious creates the image for you.

That is my theory.

qwik

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
No i don't think some of you understand so i will clarify for you.

The image was created to allow you the reader of this thread the ability to see what i am seeing.

The image should not be seen as some sort of retinal image burn trickery.

I created the image in paint in black with a white background quickly and simply so you can understand what i am seeing.

I saw the image of the eye long before i created that image for your benefit in hope's that you could understand what i see when i close my eye's only for comparison reason's nothing else.

I created this image yesterday.

However i have been seeing the eye for a very long time.

I do not waste my time and make thread's willy nilly on ATS for no reason so please give me some credit.

Thank you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's known as the All Seeing Eye, and has been called a few things over the history of man. It represents great spiritual awareness, for want of a better way to describe it.

Seeing it without you creating it in your mind is an indicator that it is time now for you to Awaken. By that I mean to work on raising your awareness back out of the limited indoctrinated perception into your own higher self awareness... which is what I call soul level awareness.

If you do, use simple methods and don't get caught up in all the hype, fluffy-stuff or control-drama stuff. My teacher once said to me when I was 17, "Come to practice as if naked." Meaning, to have no pre-conceived ideas, concepts, expectations or beliefs about anything so that you do not limit what you can experience.

Good travels and be well.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
The image was created to allow you the reader of this thread the ability to see what i am seeing.

I'm really curious, most people know what an eye looks like, so if you said 'I keep seeing a single eye looking back at me when I close my eyes', we would have known what you mean, why did you need to draw the eye that you see? What in particular, about that eye, did you want to convey?

I am being in no way facetious, or even picky, it is a genuine question.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by shamhat

I'm really curious, most people know what an eye looks like, so if you said 'I keep seeing a single eye looking back at me when I close my eyes', we would have known what you mean, why did you need to draw the eye that you see? What in particular, about that eye, did you want to convey?

I am being in no way facetious, or even picky, it is a genuine question.

An excellent point...

Why draw the eye??

If I kept seeing a donkey I would simply say "I keep seeing a donkey"

I wouldn’t feel the need to draw one because I know that everybody knows what a donkey looks like!

The very nature of the drawing feels like an attempt at suggestive imagery... like a less subtle version of what advertisers used to do when flashing images for a fraction of a second.

I hope I don’t come across as being rude or judgemental... just saying it how I see it.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I used to see the same thing, but mine had sort of blue flames round it, it wasn't there all the time, it just sort of popped in every not and then, i could even see it when i blinked, i did get used to it, and to be honest it was about the time i started to look in to alternative news and such, finding things out for myself that were going on in the background, not shown by the MSM, if you like.
I don't see it so often now, normally when i try to relax when going to sleep, i guess with research and study, my head is always full of other stuff, so i do understand what you are saying and mean. I would say go with it, and where it takes you.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

I have made my point and even changed my opening post to help YOU understand.

There is nothing more of any relevence i can say to you.

Do you understand that or not ?

Maybe it's the latter judging on the way you conduct your self on other thread's i have been reading with your comment's in them.

I have tried to simplify this thread for YOU but still YOU try and make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Good day to you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shamhat

Hello i had to draw the eye as accurate as possible to see if other's have seen the same thing.

If i simply said i see a eye when i close my eye's i would get reply's asking what it looked like.

For example.

Was it a human eye ?

Was it a cat's eye ?

The eye of horus maybe ?

A picture paint's a thousand word's so i have taken all those pointless question's away with a accurate representation of what i see.

Hope that help's you understand the need for the drawing.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You are seeing your third eye... Most people never even see this. Be greatful.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by psilo simon

Hello psilo simon thank's for your reply.

Well what can i tell you.... I see it all the time i do not meditate i never have.

If i close my eye's right now i see it plain as day.

It is not frustrating for some reason.

You could imagine that a image could become frustrating over time just sat in your closed eye vision but this is just very neutral and not a problem at all.

Once again thank's for the reply mate.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Ah, that is odd, it being visible all the time.

Well, as a wee experiment, why don`t you meditate on the eye, just lie down and focus you attention on it and ask it why it is there.

Even though you don`t usually meditate, it won`t hurt to try it.

Let me know how you get on man!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hope that help's you understand the need for the drawing.

Not really. I was more curious about the way in which you had drawn the details of the eye, why you had chosen to depict the eye in the way that you did, or whether you thought about it consciously at all...for starters, is the eye that you see colourless? If not, what colour is the Iris of the eye that you see?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I will think deeply before making any more thread's in the future it is just not worth the effort.

All i want to say is there was nothing for me to gain by making this thread i just wanted to share something.

However on reflection it was a mistake.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Please in future be more specific with your question's.

In that initial post did you ask about color or anything else ?

No so how could i answer you ?

I didn't mean to upset you, I was specifically interested in what you were trying to convey in your drawing (as I state in my first post), and whether what you do depict was done so consciously or unconsciously. It's interesting to me, the picture, I meant no offence. I'm interested in the Iris area though, hence my being more specific in my second post. If you don't want to answer those questions it is no problems, but can you tell me, what are the lights you show reflected in the pupil? Something or nothing? Were you conscious of having gone to so much detail there in an otherwise basic drawing?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I will think deeply before making any more thread's in the future it is just not worth the effort.

All i want to say is there was nothing for me to gain by making this thread i just wanted to share something.

However on reflection it was a mistake.

Nothing is ever a mistake, keep searching, take notes and never take things at face value.

Good luck

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shamhat

Though this may appear off-topic it isnt;

Nice Avatar

top topics

<<   2 >>

join