It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bono from U2, NWO puppet

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Bono from U2 is an NWO puppet check out this link from the BBC where he is quoted as saying he wants China style monitoring of the internet to combat "piracy".

Most of the people who talk about the NWO know that China is it's poster child. A dystopian society that keeps the elite firmly in control.

Here is the link news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by mtok7]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by mtok7]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by mtok7]




posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Honestly... so if anyone mentions china they are a puppet, come on now

If i was him and i was loosing millions due to piracy, I would want the same thing....



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   



Writing for the New York Times, Bono claimed internet service providers were "reverse Robin Hoods" benefiting from the music industry's lost profits.

hmm.. a "reverse Robin Hood" would steal from the poor and give to the rich. I'm not seeing how Bono's analogy even makes sense.

using his logic:

The postal service benefits when people send pipe bombs or Anthrax.

Car makers benefit when bank robbers use getaway cars.

Let's make the postal service and car makers liable for the above two offenses, shall we Boner?


this reverse Robin Hooding benefits are rich service providers, whose swollen profits perfectly mirror the lost receipts of the music business


Prove it Bono.


And is he actually praising Chinese censorship? Seriously, what's wrong with this bonehead?

 

According to David Rothkopf, Bono himself is part of the "superclass". (excellent lecture)




[edit on 4/1/10 by ConspiracyNut23]



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Doesn't Bono have enough money on his bank account?! I don't like greedy artists.... but thats me....

Anyways, he is no puppet but would perfectly fit into the NWOs propaganda.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Clairaudience]



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
R Branson would be pissed too, right?

Bono's a business man. But he goes way too far on this one.

I can't believe his reaction.

Lock down the internet!
Make the world like China!


Jeez I'd hate to see what he'd do if he lost ALL of his money over this .
He might still be pissed from when he and his band mates lost millions and millions when they invested in a theme park which failed to take off.


You guys know what Bono means right?
He calls himself bono vox.
It's latin for big,great, voice.
But basically it's a big great ego. He's no NWO puppet, but he's freaking losing it man!

I used to respect this guy. I understand why he's upset , but he's just gone, man. Bono's gone. Ciao, bono.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bluedrake
 


Piracy is just the "gloss" the real issue is taking control of this medium I.E the internet. The Powers That Be do not want you having an opinion, that is not to there liking.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 


IF Bono WERE a puppet, I would not be surprised. Does anyone read articles from The Vigilant Citizen? I've gone through all their articles and, while I feel there are some things I could refute, the majority is on point with symbolism and what not. Anyways, there is an article that tries to show how artists are used as puppets to lull the masses. Here's two great articles:

vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...

Here is an exerpt from the second article, which singer/songwriter Tiffany Evans vents about the music industry:

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.


Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.”

Notice the phrase "once you make a certain amount of money." I'm quite sure Bono has made more than enough to be approached by the Illuminati. He is very successful, possibly with "help," if you get my drift.

Also, notice how Tiffany Evans is NOT a big star. In fact, she is quite obscure. Muse, who has a solid fan foundation, also can never seem to break the tape into superstardom, and their lyrics are decidedly anti NWO and their music, IMO, is quite good, much better than Bono or Rhianna.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is an example that elaborates further to my last post.

Lets say John a forum member on ATS has a daughter that has unrecognized or unacknowledged side effects from the swine flu vaccine.
John then posts a thread explaining said side effects, minions from the global corporation read said thread and say what are we gonna do with this guy he could cost us millions in law suits. I know says one, that other company we own produces music /software, we will get John disconnected from the net for piracy and any other dissenter that posts anything we do not like.

This example may over simplify things, but i am sure most people will get the gist of what i am saying.





[edit on 4-1-2010 by mtok7]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by mtok7]



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
pirates and terrorists and thieves oh my

More fear mongering. Stop watching TV. Stop listening to these people who are filthy rich complaining how "we internet users" are stealing all their profits. Its utter nonsense. Its extremely anti-human and they are just showing their colors. Anyone who thinks money is more important than other things is just plain non-human

I really dont understand this world. Profit profit profit is all anyone talks about. What about education, Love, family, health care and nuitition. Shouldnt these things be in the forfront of any HUMAN conversation. There is enough resources and manpower to achieve ANYTHING we want to do as a planet. We can feed every single human being on this planet and then some, We can house every single human being on this planet and then some.... i could go on.

BUT we have power hungry non-humans running things because WE let them, an so we are here. We can change this world, but self gratification is more important for humans right now.

Sad, just sad



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Bono is the posterchild for greedy artists. Through his poor understanding of technology and the issues surrounding music piracy he still manages to be his self-impotent self.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sorry Bono but you can go you know what yourself.

There is a media expert who lost his job and has 4 mouths to feed. Now, knowing as rich as you are, do you think I am going to shell out $15-$20 for a cd, or dvd, OR, do you think I am going to place my order for ANY cd/dvd of my choice at 3 for $10, gauranteed quality (bring back if there is a problem with them)? He sits in his car in alternating parking lots every Wednesday and Saturday, where you pick up your order and place your next if you like.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
Here is an example that elaborates further to my last post.

Lets say John a forum member on ATS has a daughter that has unrecognized or unacknowledged side effects from the swine flu vaccine.
John then posts a thread explaining said side effects, minions from the global corporation read said thread and say what are we gonna do with this guy he could cost us millions in law suits. I know says one, that other company we own produces music /software, we will get John disconnected from the net for piracy and any other dissenter that posts anything we do not like.

This example may over simplify things, but i am sure most people will get the gist of what i am saying.





[edit on 4-1-2010 by mtok7]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by mtok7]


Are you insinuating that if Bono suddenly begins to decline in popularity that it will be because some John on ATS pinpointed it? Will said person be a target? Come on, that's crazy.
If Bono declines in popularity because of this it's because of his own words. If he is now damned he's done it himself.
OK, so I'm disappointed with Bono right now. I've liked his music since I was a boy. But why are you seemingly intent on suggesting he's in league with the devil ? He's a singer songwriter.
I don't understand
If he changed his mind about this and publicly expressed it I am sure he would have me along with many others back to liking him again.
And we all liked him in the first place for his music. His music, not his opinion.
He is flawed like everyone. In this clase he is being dumb and did know when to shut the f@#k up; but he is in no way a satanist.
Where is the evidence for that?



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The "John" post has nothing to do with Bono, it is to with control and censorship, maybe you have misread it, i also never suggested he was a satanist.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
The "John" post has nothing to do with Bono, it is to with control and censorship, maybe you have misread it, i also never suggested he was a satanist.


You mentioned that this was a reply to your earlier post, the one above and I was looking at what the poster just above that one wrote about the devil.
I'm terribly sorry I thought that was the dual authorship you were referring to; the one by the other poster.
I'm also a huge Bono fan that is really f#$king pissed with his thought process about now.

Sorry I was confused . The other poster was suggesting that he was "satanic"



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sephirah
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 


IF Bono WERE a puppet, I would not be surprised. Does anyone read articles from The Vigilant Citizen? I've gone through all their articles and, while I feel there are some things I could refute, the majority is on point with symbolism and what not. Anyways, there is an article that tries to show how artists are used as puppets to lull the masses. Here's two great articles:

vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...

Here is an exerpt from the second article, which singer/songwriter Tiffany Evans vents about the music industry:

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.


Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.”

Notice the phrase "once you make a certain amount of money." I'm quite sure Bono has made more than enough to be approached by the Illuminati. He is very successful, possibly with "help," if you get my drift.

Also, notice how Tiffany Evans is NOT a big star. In fact, she is quite obscure. Muse, who has a solid fan foundation, also can never seem to break the tape into superstardom, and their lyrics are decidedly anti NWO and their music, IMO, is quite good, much better than Bono or Rhianna.


WTF are you going on about?
Why is Bono satanic?
Where is your evidence for that?



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I dont think he's a NWO puppet, he's just angry that people download his music. Maybe the music industry shouldn't be such a corporate monopoly with a new "star" every five minutes thats exactly the same as the last. With the same regurgitated cheesy songs sung by fake pathetic lipsyncing individuals who look like how they think we should look. If they regarded music as an art form rather than a corporate money making machine then maybe people would justify paying for it.



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 


I think you pretty much nailed in your first post in this thread.

Bono's comments were all about the $. In specific - all about making sure he can make all the money he can possibly make. About how teenager X downloading a copy of the latest U2 single is taking a few cents from his pocket.

Agreed as well that his ego balloned over the years. I used to think he was relevant - but now he just seems like a bufoon version of the person he used to be.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join