It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

satanic symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i was looking on google earth and came across fort chaffee in arkasas and i was shocked to say the least whar is the point of these sybols has an explanation ever bean made by the us goverment about them and does any one know of any other places around the earth with more of thies sybols on it here is a pick of what i mean

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I know satanic symbols and i cant say i have seen one that looks like that, do you have another pic to compare it to ?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

if you zoom into it you will see a pentigram at the side of it and there is another strange one down at the bottom of it

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wow thanks for posting.

This is the first time i've seen this. Does'nt seem to be satanic to me. Its a star of David not an inverted pentagram. Still dont know why they used a star of David, unless theres something in its symetry.

Thanks, if theres been a thread on this before could someone give me the name or somewhere i could find out more info.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
First of all those are not satanic symbols
Now that we have that cleared , it does look like a star of david and it looks interesting
I would guess that this might have been used for some right hand path magic ritual's .

I would love to have more detail to see whats in those circles and in the center.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Great find... I have no idea of the meaning of the symbols... or for that matter, if there is a meaning!

Very interesting though S+F

I shall watch this thread to see what unfolds

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Sam Site: Consists of a replica SA-2 missile site (Star of David) approximately 2,000' east north east of the bomb circle. BDU-33, MK-106 type ordnance and heavyweights (inert) up to 2,000 pounds are permitted. The radar van in the center of the target is the DMPI.

www.globalsecurity.org...

oops forgot about the other little one, i asked my husband ( an aussie digger) and he said fields of fire

FIELD OF FIRE : area that a weapon or group of weapons can cover effectively with fire from a given position

[edit on 4/1/10 by Whateva69]

[edit on 4/1/10 by Whateva69]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
jee those satanists aren't even trying to hide it, they must be getting sloppy

If it were me now, I'd start arranging things into the symbols of the Necronomicon. Those are way cooler than boring old pentagrams. pentagrams are sooo '00!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
i was looking on google earth and came across fort chaffee in arkasas and i was shocked to say the least whar is the point of these sybols has an explanation ever bean made by the us goverment about them and does any one know of any other places around the earth with more of thies sybols on it here is a pick of what i mean

1) A pentagram has 5 sides, as its name suggests. That is a hexagram (6 sided).

2) This has been brought up before, many Surface To Air (SAM) missile battery sites all around the world are designed this way. It is very, very common. There must be an engineering/design consideration at work.

Link to thread

* Don't search for evil symbology everywhere you look...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by digigeek

Yeah thats what i meant by symetrical aspect. It may just lay them out for perfect coverage of a particular area.

new topics

top topics

join