It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antiterrorist Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
These are great videos (in my opinion) on the elite and how they view their sheep. Here is the youtube channel description:

Once upon a time, there was everywhere and nowhere, everything and nothing, just pure consciousness experiencing being conscious. After an indeterminable amount of 'time', simply experiencing being conscious became a little monotonous, so consciousness decided it would be nice to have a conversation about being conscious.

Consciousness divided itself in two, and although both parts were aware they were one, discussed the experience of being conscious. The conversation was captivating for a while but—inevitably—it became cyclic and dull.

"Let's play a game," said one half, "Let's pretend that being over there is more important than being over here." So they did.

They spent 'time' moving back and forth, despite already being everywhere and nowhere at once. The mental exercise, suspending disbelief and discussing whether or not they were where they were, was thrilling, for a 'time' but - as before - it became repetitive and predictable.

"I know," said the other, "Let's pretend that if I get over there before you, I win." So they did.

They raced back and forth and took turns at winning, and they congratulated each other and the game was absorbing and interesting. 'Time' flew by.

They divided and split and multiplied over and over, mitosis and cytokinesis, increasing the odds and making the race more and more exciting but, eventually, even that became a little dull.

"Let's make it so that if I win, I really win and if you lose it means I am better than you are."
The others smiled and said in unison, "That's just silly, I AM you." They laughed for an eternity, then, "Okay, let's pretend that if you lose, you forget that you are me."

And so the game took a fascinating turn and we have been playing it ever since. When you finally remember who you are—when you know that we are all one—this game ends and we can begin a new adventure.

Vid 1:
www.youtube.com...

Vid 2:
www.youtube.com...

I don't think I have enough posts to embed as I got blank youtube screen. Others feel free to embed please.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I will embed them and then watch and get back to you on what I think.

edit to add-Alright, watched the first video.

I know I have watched this guys videos before. I agreed with his suppositions on the first video and gave it a high rate, I have an account there on Propaganda Tube.

I feel he has put together a pretty good first video, will watch the second one later.

[edit on 1/4/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i heard of this guy whilst i was looking for videos on how to become a sovereign citizen.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
his videos are great, in that they force you to think. whilst entertaining those who might otherwise fall asleep at the wheel. in my opinion, he has led clarification on many things personally that i found questionable in our world and he has published 2 books as well.

top topics

join