It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oldest Religion in the world has already predicted the ages of the earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

whenever hinduism or other religion is mentioned...islam has to jump in between right?by one way or other.
people say bible is allegorical,hindu sciptures are allegorical and so are some other mainstream religion...but not islam..right?
Use same yardstick for your delusional religion,as you use for other religions.

i am not religious..so don't jump to pointless conslusions.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewsymonds

Some people just don't understand what the point of all true religions are. The TRUTH of them all is that we are all one consciousness and there is no separateness. We are in God and God is in us.
Some people use religion to hurt others not realizing the main point of it all.

No matter what anyone calls God, there is only ONE.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stanton Dowd
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Why does everyone keep saying that they are a fan of 'god'????????

There is no god.

And, if you think there is try telling that to the people born with birth defects or other people that got a cr4p deal.

There is no god, all seeing and knowing and it's as simple as that.

All the good stuff has been thanks to man and man's desire for knowledge.

Thank god for that.

There were also people who believed the world was flat but this belief did not make it true. It was just an absence of knowledge or personal experience.

I believe that God is Love/;ight. I believe that we are closer to God when we have love/light within. You may know of people like that such as Mother Theresa? An absence of love/light within would make a person such as Hitler. So we all get to choose how our lives go depending on how much Love/God we hold within.

Being Godlike is being loving to others, it is simple. However, if we wish to attain enlightenment then it might be something more again.

Seek and you will find, knock and the door will open.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewsymonds

I am not religious, consider myself to be spiritual and I am not a muslim, so you can stop playing that card.
The point I was trying to make was as far as the truth/God goes, there is no nationalism. As spacecowgirl said we are all one consciousness under the truth/God, no matter what national/ethinicity/color/language.
There is nothing to say that the so called saviour will be born in India or anywhere near to it and nothing to say that the ones who incarnated previously were from India. I regard most of it allegorical/metaphorical, just as much of the other religions are, including Islam. One needs to stop looking outside for saviours and start looking at ones innermost self. There is going to be NO blue alien to come and save you. We need to save ourselves. As far as the tenth incarnation of Vishnu goes, the story is very similar to the incidents of the prophet Muhammed. The quran also states that this religion was created in the night for mankind (i.e in the nights of civilization) and that it will not be written again. Re search the rest on your own. Apparently someone is more interested in admiring the saviour/incarnations rather than to follow the teachings!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Really awesome stuff...Hatsoff to the Author.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
19. Women will grow male reproductory organs.
20. Walls will grow ears.
21. Sky will turn into a giant mirror so that humans would see the reflection of their sins.
22. Night will turn into day
23. Day will turn into night
24. Cold will be hot and hot will be cold.
25. The Earth will twist in a dance and twisted it will become
26. There will be rivers of milk that will feed the hungry
27. Hungary will declare independence.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join