It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

magnetic anomaly? disrupts my telervision.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I can not offer any explanation as to the cause of your problem, but the symptoms fit very well with the set having been exposed to some form of strong magnetic field.

CRT's display colour by the use of three electron 'guns', Red Green and Blue. Each gun does not fire different colour electrons of course, but the tv screen has three dots of coloured phosphor for each pixel on the screen (Red, Green and Blue). In order to make sure that electrons from each gun only hit the correct colour phosphor, a steel mesh is used to prevent electrons from the other two guns hitting the wrong colour. This mesh can easily be distorted by magnetic fields, resultant in colour distortion such as that shown in your images.

The mesh will normally return to normal following disturbance from a small magnetic field, but a strong one can distort the mesh permanently, until such time as a deguass can be performed.

Mobile phones can emit magnetic fields, even strong enough to corrupt data on magnetic media, but I doubt strong enough to cause your TV problem.

Of course, CRT's can suffer naturally from problems with the mesh, but that will normally happen over time, not overnight.
Seems to me your tv has been 'zapped' by some external magnetic force.

Seen any anti-gravity craft pass ovehead lately ??

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Look at this site:

geomag.usgs.gov...

something is there today at BRW & CMO , but I have to less knowledge to interprate the data. WTH?!

that is so weird;
at the exact same time the lines on the graph started spiking all crazy was around the exact time i seen that beam of light shoot past me in my bedroom;

It looked like a small shooting star, about the size of an LED light

[edit on 4-1-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
TV fixed but that next night there was blood on my bed werid?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
my tc channels start switching randomly and my lights go on and off befor the ET's come to abduct me.

so I beleive you!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join