It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

magnetic anomaly? disrupts my telervision.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
When i woke up my telly turn like this my door was closed and there was nothing else that could of caused this. ecuse my grammer am dislexic

i46.tinypic.com...
i50.tinypic.com...
i50.tinypic.com...
i48.tinypic.com...
i50.tinypic.com...
www.youtube.com...
Werid isent it what do you think?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Aiden Muir]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
looks like your tv tube could do with a colour boost

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I ve tried that. tried fixing av. tried wires that the back

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hi,

Not sure if you are querying two different things here?

a) The TV turned itself on and/or
b) The content being shown?

Not sure I can offer help with the first but certainly I remember that in the UK, broadcast time in the very early morning was sometimes used for test signals for new or changed channels.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wough man that last one gave me motion sickness.

I was going to make a post during this session about all the static in the air
I have noticed lately. Candy wrappers sticking to everything. I get out our car touch the door to close it and zap you can even see the blue spark.
I don't know could it be related.
You are in what England ?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Its the content hence that pictures of the videos games as well. am in england l,pool

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
need alot more info here.

is that the only tv in the house? if not, only tv that does that? have u tried moving it to a different room? is it a newer flat screen or old picture tube style? any other electronics close by or worse on top?(ie. radio,speakers,vcr etc..)?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Theres more in the house checked them. nothing was wrong with them, it happend over night my bedroom door was closed. And my mobile phon e(which was in the same room) was going very slow. but now that my phone is in a diffrent place its going back to normal. not a flat screen.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
O there was a ds on top of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aiden Muir
Theres more in the house checked them. nothing was wrong with them, it happend over night my bedroom door was closed. And my mobile phon e(which was in the same room) was going very slow. but now that my phone is in a diffrent place its going back to normal. not a flat screen.

i would first try simply moving it to another room of the house. perhaps trading locations with another tv. if the problem is still there its the tv itself and ether a bad picture tube or something with in the wiring. if the new tv that was moved into the first tvs spot now does this than it is infact some sort of interfearance. sort of odd that it just happend one night and has stayed the same if thats the case. do u live in apartments where someone lives above you or no?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I live in a normal house. There would be no interfirence. I can not movwe the tv at this moment am not at home. Srange thing what i have just rembered is that when i turn it off i place my hand on the tv it flashed. tyred it agian (when doing this the tv is still woring in true colour) never work. this was last night. i don't think putting my hand on the screen has anything to do with it. just fought u would like to know.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aiden Muir

Looks like you have an old CRT TV with a knackered red/green diode man! The repair bill is worth more than the TV. Write it off and get a new one mate!

IRM

[edit on 4/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is my tv set www.loot.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aiden Muir
Srange thing what i have just rembered is that when i turn it off i place my hand on the tv it flashed. tyred it agian (when doing this the tv is still woring in true colour) never work. this was last night. i don't think putting my hand on the screen has anything to do with it. just fought u would like to know.

interesting to say the least. srry i cant be of more assistance at the moment. but its time for work.ill keep an eye on this and when i have some time later on ill look into some things to see what i can offer. if i find anything interesting ill be sure to let you know

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aiden Muir

Hi,

Two of your pictures have DVB-T on them - I just Googled and DVB-T is a European consortium - Digital Video Broadcasting - Terrestrial organisation.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you go on their comapny site they also market Arcade games... Could possible be testing gaming on air?

Peace!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
These games were running on my playstation 2.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I had a very similar thing happen to me some yeas ago, and it turned out it was caused by the speakers of my HIFI, as soon as i moved them it almost went back to normal, but the tube had been damaged due to the magnetic field and was never able to go back to normal, It did improve with a degauss

Degauss

So i guess my question would be have you in the past or now had any speakers or items with strong magnets in them near the set?

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
That is so weird;
This morning i seen a beam of light shoot like a bullet right past my left side;
I was like WTF was that?!?!?
I was thinking maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me or maybe it was a particle from space that could pass through walls;

Glad to know Im not the only one experiencing this anomaly

[edit on 4-1-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Look at this site:

geomag.usgs.gov...

something is there today at BRW & CMO , but I have to less knowledge to interprate the data. WTH?!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The exact same thing happened to my old CRT TV a couple of years ago. Your TV is getting old and tired, I suggest you get a new one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join