It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of revision documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

This is the mindblowing 5-part video documentary series Evidence of Revision whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings largely unseen by the American and world public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time. The U.S. Government's Orwellian "Office of Public Diplomacy

Link to google video.

Edit to add and correct link because apparently I forgot how to embed google videos

[edit on 4-1-2010 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Much of this "recent history" is in fact part of today's reality. So with this in mind, it's probably safe to conclude, that we live in a society where it isn't safe to speak your mind, even though government clearly allows & encourages us to think so.
We are in a democractic system of a sort, and this model seems to command respect from it's people, far better than most dictatorships could ever have dreamt of succeeding in.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thanks alyosha1981 for pointing me to this very informing series. I have only watched the first two parts. So far I am impressed by the historical footage. Here are the embedded videos. I include a sixth part, which is about Martin Luther King.

Part 1, The Assassinations of Kennedy and Oswald

Google Video Link

Part 2, The “Why” of it all referenced to Viet Nam and LBJ

Google Video Link

Part 3, LBJ, Hoover and Others. What So Few Know Even Today

Google Video Link

Part 4, The RFK Assassination As Never Seen Before

Google Video Link

Part 5, The RFK Assassination Continued, MK ULTRA and the Jonestown Massacre

Google Video Link

Part 6, MLK Conspiratus

Google Video Link