It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know who rules the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by l77way

your not wrong, IMO, there is enough evidence to support this, here are a couple of links,
Vatican assasins
interview with Phelps

If you question people like Alex Jones, about his subject, he will turn in to the most evil monster you can imagine, denying there is any connection with the Jesuits and the NWO, insisting its the Illuminati and the builder berg group doing all the work, oh and the Jewish illuminati. that is not true, it is the Jesuit order and the black pope, Its all nice and quiet in the background, but quietly doing all the work, the main seven cardinals and the black pope that is.

I have found one of the main reasons people wont talk about it is, fear. and if you read the contents of these two links you can easily see why.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i have found a really good old documentary from about the 80`s called

the secrets of the jesuits

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Reptilians, NWO? Definatly , Aliens that are working with the NWO. Maybe Lucifer is the Reptilian leader. Maybe HELL is the Underground Network around the world that the Reptilians reside and build their cross breed army. Maybe all the stuff in the bible is true, But its not about "god". its about GODS!!! "Let us make man in OUR image, in OUR likeness". I a convinced,
because it is so right to believe we are the only ones on this tiny planet, in our tiny Solar System, in our tiny Galaxy, in the Gigantic Universe, especially with more and more evidence comming forward, and that "god" decided to hang out with us on EARTH as "Jesus" instead of the thousands of other planets out there. Now thats CRAZY!!! LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Easy: God allows satan to rule this world ... that will all end as stated in Revelation 20:2 ... buh-bye old serpent!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
reply to post by l77way

your not wrong, IMO, there is enough evidence to support this, here are a couple of links,
Vatican assasins
interview with Phelps

If you question people like Alex Jones, about his subject, he will turn in to the most evil monster you can imagine, denying there is any connection with the Jesuits and the NWO, insisting its the Illuminati and the builder berg group doing all the work, oh and the Jewish illuminati. that is not true, it is the Jesuit order and the black pope, Its all nice and quiet in the background, but quietly doing all the work, the main seven cardinals and the black pope that is.

I have found one of the main reasons people wont talk about it is, fear. and if you read the contents of these two links you can easily see why.

I have just seen a few posts about this in the last couple of minutes!

That's exciting,to know some people are finally seeing the truth!

Did you read,"Windswept House"? It detailed "The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer" in 1963.

That sure explains alot!

I did a thread on it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read excerpts about the Vatican assassins also.
Very revealing!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I rule the world from a secret bunker under my garage.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How the Crown Rules the World by MARK OWEN

How the Crown Rules the World There are two Crowns operant in England, one being Queen Elizabeth II. Although extremely wealthy, the Queen functions largely in a ceremonial capacity and serves to deflect attention away from the other Crown, who issues her marching orders through their control of the English Parliament. This other Crown is comprised of a committee of 12 banks headed by the Bank of England (House of Rothschild). They rule the world from the 677-acre, independent sovereign state know as The City of London, or simply 'The City.' The City is not a part of England, just as Washington, D.C. is not a part of the USA. The City is referred to as the wealthiest square mile on earth and is presided over by a Lord Mayor who is appointed annually. When the Queen wishes to conduct business within the City, she is met by the Lord Mayor at Temple (Templar) Bar where she requests permission to enter this private, sovereign state. She then proceeds into the City walking several paces behind the Mayor.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Broonie]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Broonie

yes i agree that the crown is a major player but what is their relationship with the jesuits is mr rothchild`s familly controlled by jesuits

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The moon rules the world. & food rules the world, and we are slaves to this cycle of life. Why do you get up in the morning?
Because you wanna go to work? because you think your wife and your life means something? NO, there's something else out there that thinks we're all little morsels. We ARE the film that entertains lucifer(s) plural because i believe this entity can be spread out among technology/organic hosts.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Im betting all my chips on Dr Doom, or his hip hop counterpart MF DOOM. either way, they do a good job off mucking it up for the rest of us.

also, No one rules the world, especially not just one person. the likelihood of all the people in the Illuminati or whatever to agree to a single overlord is nearing astronomical.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
aliens do. they manipulate the world thru the network of secret societies of which masonry is a part. what sort of aliens is the question.
there are probably half breeds around at the top too.

icke says reptilians.

if you believed most ufo reports, you'd say greys.

if you look at archaeology you might say the elongated head race.

or there might be a few other candidates.

well, if Icke says it, then it must be true.

reptilians. Yea. masonic reptilians. Say that out loud once.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Can anyone honestly answer this question for me?

I'm not even gonna throw any names out there, just to keep it clean.

Ok who's first?

Probably the Illuminati.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To quote the late and great.....

"If we could just figure out who is really in charge, we could kill'em!!"
-George Carlin

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hung Lo

It would make sense to attack that "organized religion," rather than another ATS member. This person cannot be held accountable for the evils you or others have suffered at the hands of organized religion.

If a member of a religious group does harass or attack you, I would recommend contacting the authorities. You shouldn't have a problem getting a restraining order if one is warranted.

But presenting your complaints about others to an individual offering his or her belief or an honest question...sounds like the worst kind of stereotypical bigotry, the opposite of objective review or investigation.

However, I apologize to you for all you have suffered, my friend. I doubt those folks are here to hear you, but rest assured, there are many who do pay attention to you, with acceptance, without assault. Please do the same!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Christ said the enemy rules this world, the same one who is the author of confusion, the father of lies, the original murderer.

I haven't found one shred of evidence to contradict that, even when I was an atheist and wanted to!

Until I do, this is my working theory. It's the clearest and so far, most credible answer I have found.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

From richardboyden.com...

..."Lucifer will have Chaos before God intervenes
Why I believe we will see a Global Meltdown

By Ken Raggio
2/1/99

I pulled this additional quote from the article.

What does that mean to us? According to Lucifer’s agenda, the United States of America is scheduled to be completely taken over by ancient evil beliefs. It will ultimately happen in the days of the New World Order, at the time of the revealing of the Antichrist. In that day, all the Old system (freedom of speech, freedom of religion, free enterprise, etc.) will MELT DOWN, and a despotic time will come to this continent.

richardboyden.com...

I don't know if I should be frightened silly by the fear of the unknown or relieved that we will finally throw off the yolk of a chaotic and anarchic political system.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Here's a novel idea that might begin to answer your question.

We.the common man,do.

Think about this scenario for a moment. What if every single working person on the planet decided together [I know, big if] to not go to work on a given day. Or better yet, for a whole week. From farmers in America to poppy growers in Afganistan. From computer tech's in Tokyo to airline pilots in London. From factory workers in China to Bankers in Brazil. Even if only 50% of the workforce on the planet agreed to do this, think about the impact it would have on the manmade world. The wealthy and "powerful" would not be so much anymore and they would have no choice but to know why. Because "we" took it away from them. And we gave them an ultimatum that until all the wealth in the world is distributed equally, "they" would lose more and more of their wealth and "power" . Why would the majority of the populace agree to do this? Because "we" have nothing to lose. We live paycheck to paycheck. Why not perform blackmail on a scale as of yet unseen? Sounds like fun to me. I know it's a bit far-fetched, but I think you get my point. "WE" rule.[?]

Now, if you can buy into that scenario, dig this.

Notice that I said that the "manmade" world would be impacted greatly. Nature itself would remain unscathed [except for the fact that pollutants would not be going into the air for anywhere from one day to one week]. The sun would continue to rise and set. As would the moon. Rain would keep falling, the wind would keep blowing, birds will still be singing, and elephants will continue to # on the rats

But seriously folks, you think "we" rule? No. You think "they rule? No. Mother nature rules the world. Always has..........Always will. And there is nothing "They", "we", God, Satan, Freemasons, Illuminati, Grays, Reptillians, or the friggin Borg can do about it.

Just my 2 cents worth. [pun intended]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Yes I can. It is the ideas and/or emotions and will, in other words - projections. It has been established long time ago - from Buddha, Jainism, Yoga, ... up to Descartes, Spinoza, ... Castaneda and ... many others.

That's pretty idealistic.

The problem seems to be that no one can agree on the right ideal.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hung Lo

Society needs much more emphasis put on education. Education is the key to mankind's future. People gain a better understanding of themselves when they have a better understanding of the world around them.

Who gets to choose what people learn?

Education could also be indoctination.

The Internet will play a major role for good if mankind is to survive. It is really helping people worldwide become more connected lifting the veil of ignorance. People are educating each other and are uniting in a way they never have before.

We may be in the midst of a revolution as we speak and not even realize it.

Perhaps

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
The seven leaders of the black pope, or the Jesuit order. and it is pretty scary whey you look in to it.

Thats one group I've never looked into.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join