It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gregg Braden Debunked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Gregg Braden Debunked (1 of 15) INTRO

www.youtube.com...
the2012deception.net...
Notes for this video:
The 2012 Deception Presentation- (1 of 6)
www.youtube.com...
How 2012 "Enlightenment" Will Lead To Genocide (1 of 3)
www.youtube.com...

Gregg Braden Debunked (2 of 15) The Schumann Resonances

www.youtube.com...
Notes for this video:
quake.geo.berkeley.edu...
www.knowledgerush.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.crawford2000.co.uk...

Gregg Braden Debunked (3 of 15) Pole Shift

www.youtube.com...
www.knowledgerush.com...
The Earth's magnetic field reverses at intervals, ranging from tens of thousands to hundreds of
thousands of years. It is believed that this last occurred some 600,000 years ago (Comins - DEU p.84).
The overall geomagnetic field is becoming weaker at a rate which will cause the field to disappear by about 4000 AD.1 Other sources have put the date of field collapse as early as 3000 AD.
www.knowledgerush.com...
scienceblogs.com...
www.nature.com...
www.bautforum.com...

Gregg Braden Debunked (4 of 15) The Earth Stops Rotating

www.youtube.com...
notes
www.khouse.org...
www.trustbible.com...
www.creationism.org...
www.creationism.org...

Gregg Braden Debunked (5 of 15) The Photon Belt

www.youtube.com...
notes:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/8148/Pleiades.html
www.etheric.com...

Gregg Braden Debunked (6 of 15) The Sun's Magnetic Field

www.youtube.com...
adsabs.harvard.edu...&AS...92..221B
science.nasa.gov...
wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com...
www.globalwarmingart.com...
science.nasa.gov...

Gregg Braden Debunked (7 of 15) Quantum Physics , Entaglement, Bell's inequality EPR Paradox

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
www.physlink.com...
A commonly debated use of the term refers to quantum mechanics, where, if the outcome of an event has not been observed, it exists in a state of 'superposition', which is akin to being in all possible states at once. In the famous thought experiment known as Schrödinger's cat the cat is supposedly neither alive nor dead until observed. However, most quantum physicists, in resolving Schrödinger's seeming paradox, now understand that the acts of 'observation' and 'measurement' must also be defined in quantum terms before the question makes sense.
That is that the reason science must come up with a third possibility namely that the cat is neither alive or dead is because they cant mathematically detailed. And they like to be able to explain things mathematically..

Gregg Braden Debunked (8 of 15) Fraudulent Footnotes

www.youtube.com...
www.greggbraden.com...
www.twm.co.nz/DNAPhantom.htm.:
www.skepdic.com...
www.greggbraden.com...
www.energygrid.com...

Gregg Braden Debunked (9 of 15) The Great Red Spot

www.youtube.com...
adsabs.harvard.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...
adsabs.harvard.edu...

Gregg Braden Debunked (10 of 15) The Maharishi Effect

www.youtube.com...
youtube.com/watch?v=rlPiXNlhKFo
www.behind-the-tm-facade.org...

Gregg Braden Debunked (11 of 15) The God Code

www.youtube.com...
www.energygrid.com...

Gregg Braden Debunked (12 of 15) Messages from Water

www.youtube.com...
youtube.com/watch?v=rlPiXNlhKFo
en.wikipedia.org...

Gregg Braden Debunked (13 of 15) The Global Consciousness Project

www.youtube.com...
www.skeptiko.com...

Gregg Braden Debunked (14 of 15) The Council of Nicaea

www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
youtube.com/watch?v=mh4OoIseGGs
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4395387373297652024
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3367901243436172139

Gregg Braden Debunked (15 of 15) Jesus and Conclusion

www.youtube.com...
dvdtract.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am so surprised;I have several Gregg's books. I like his stuff on miracles and the matrix of the mind. But I am listening

Your videos are so wordy I cannot understand them.

But I do know there is a grain of truth in everything and not to believe one source entirely. Every person on earth I love to read has debunkers.

Its the observer effect too

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
after watching the esoteric agenda and kymatica, i started to take an interest in bradens work

now i have to re-watch anything that relies on his input. Whilst i tend to agree with the overall message, if it is true is he is just pulling most of it out of his arse then that is no different to believing in any organised religion

once you start really looking at what reality is things do seam to meet with the new age, but that dosen't mean go crazy and abandon reason

a shame really, he seams like a genuine person who has found a spiritual harmony that i aspire to, but not at the expense of reason and logic

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I suggest you stop trying to debunk men who are doing God's work and start doing some good work of your own.

It's a total waste of a life to tear down good men's work. You seem like you're fairly intelligent so surely you can get out there and help people! I created a book called "Suppressed Health Secrets" in a weekend and give away to people to help them cure their diseases. You can Google it if you want it. Again, I'm just giving you an example. All that matters at the end of your life is how many people on this Earth you have helped!

I've seen the cancer being cured in 2 minutes so I know Gregg's work is solid. Everybody needs to go check out ALL Gregg's work because it's the most amazing I've seen. The dark forces don't want you to know what Gregg Braden teaches. They want you to take deadly Rockefeller Chemotherapy instead of learning how to cure yourself!

I wish you the best and hope that you will take down these debunking videos on Youtube because you've probably stopped a few people from using this technology. This actually makes you responsible for stopping their spiritual growth! I sure would't want to have to deal with that Karmic debt at the end of your life. Not too late to take it all down and join the good side of the force!

Do good and you will be much happier in life.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Are you seriously using trustbible.com as a source to debunk someone?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadpoolPete

after watching the esoteric agenda and kymatica, i started to take an interest in bradens work

Sorry my friend but Greg Braden has nothing to do with "Esoteric Agenda" and "Kymatica". The author of those pieces is Ben Stewart.

new topics

top topics

join