It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We WILL Have A One-World-Govt.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Yes you're right. Wars are inevitable. They've already begun. Iraq will become a very powerful country once it is democratized and rid of corruption. And once Babylon is rebuilt.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Every generation becomes wiser and older. You're generation is no different than any other. What changes is the environment around us that we must adapt to. No need for condescending.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

If you are offended please remember that I said nothing about "rouge". I don't know what that means. "Rogue Nations" however is what I said. A term coined by Bush Jr. I don't necessarily agree with what he did or said but I just reiterated what he called them. And I'm speaking of nations like North Korea, who thinks they can do whatever they wish and not be held accountable for it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

The only reason this world should burn to the ground is if the religionists make us destroy ourselves or a natural disaster kills us all.

The war on religion has already begun. The moslems are first. The Christians might be next. Were it not for them being completely watered down they may have been attacked also.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

There are too many assumptions in your argument.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetsOfTheNewWorld

Well, in my opinion Jesus was not at all what the Bible described him to be. He may not even have existed.

I don't believe in the Bible as complete truth and I don't believe Jesus is the son of "God".

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Please realize that none of this will happen without a considerable amount of time. It has already begun, but there are many objectives to make it complete.

The human race must realize that it is entirely telepathic. Then there will be complete accountability.

Meditation is incredibly powerful.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
World love peace and happiness is a hippie myth.
All we need to do is look at how nature works.Since the very beginning competition is the rule.Advanced primates are no exception.
There is truth in "The meek shall inherit the earth"
You would be surprised how meek you become with a gun in your face.
The crusade has begun or hour of glory is at hand.Let all who stand against us be washed in our divine light.
This video will help you see the rule at work.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by flyingfish]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

You say competition is needed, yet there is weight in "the meek shall inherit the earth"? That doesn't make sense. I believe in competition. And I believe the meek will be left behind and have only themselves to blame.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
We will have a one world government. It will be Islamic. They will kill any who dissagree. This will be for only a few years before Jesus returns.

The muslims are the only ones breeding at a great rate. They will eventually have the numbers to take over every western government, introduce sharia law alongside civil law and eventually stop using the civil law unless it suits them.

The good are doomed. Thank goodness I'll be dead long before that happens.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

A bit of sarcasm there,The meek will be ruled.
I'm not sure if breeding is the key for winning any race.There is real danger for starvation and disease.Quantity does not equal quality.It's more about the combo of brains,brawn and determination to us it to your advantage.Besides if your breeding would be warriors it just means more targets.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by flyingfish]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by flyingfish]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A one world government is fine, only if the person who is elected as President has just the worlds benefit in mind, and is not a self serving person. We have enough trouble with electing a President here in the U.S. that is not self serving in someway. How are we suppose to do this on a world wide scale? Can you imagine what kind of corruption there would be if this was done on a world wide scale? I hope I am wrong about this, but it is something to think about. And do we get to keep our countries identity, such as the U.S. or Canada?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

Apparently you know nothing about "Noahide" or "Shariah" law then do ya? Go read up on those 2 issues, and you'll see that you are the one with no room for argument! Right now christians are being killed in china, indonesia, sudan, darfur,, malaysia, the phillipines, and many other muslim nations for being one thing, "A Christian"!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by thewind]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna
reply to post by truthquest

If you are offended please remember that I said nothing about "rouge". I don't know what that means. "Rogue Nations" however is what I said. A term coined by Bush Jr. I don't necessarily agree with what he did or said but I just reiterated what he called them. And I'm speaking of nations like North Korea, who thinks they can do whatever they wish and not be held accountable for it.

You don't get it... not even close! I don't care if you call it "rouge", "bannanas", "evil", or "off-base". The fact is there is some characteristic that North Korea has that you think causes them to deserve slavery.

You think North Koreans have some characteristic that indicates you should enslave them to join your collective against their will. Sickening. that is what offends me. That you think there is any justification of involuntary slavery of any kind is the part that offends me.

I don't care if they are a "rouge nation", "evil nation", or even a "bananas nation". No matter what kind of nation they are you don't have a right to harm them if they don't wish to follow all your orders (or the orders of the elite or whoever it is running this violent mafia you call "one world government").

Whether you say "oh but they aren't just "rouge"... they are "super bad rouge" does nothing to change the fact that I'm offended by your violence. Just what are the people of North Korea doing that entitles you to step into their country and run their lives in a way they don't want?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If it were controlled by honest, fair and general good people then it would be a good thing. However MOST politicians in almost all countries, including those in the UN, are greedy and corrupt. I think its the position and all its temptations. Now take all the current leaders (because you know they wont choose new ones) who are under thumb of SERCO and Billderberg then put them in charge of the world. It wouldn't be good.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't believe for one second that american citizens would permit a one world government. It would have to still be DEMOCRATIC with no exceptions. It would have to have so many benefits far above what we enjoy now otherwise I have to believe there would be such an uproar, maybe even revolt or civil unrest. I for one wouldn't go for it if i had a vote. I also dont think it could be done without us having a significant say so.. For all the things I don't like about our government, I honestly can see a world government better. does anyone have any idea how difficult if not impossible to create on which would appeas every country and its citzens. lets see "freedom of religion" would have to be a right which would automatically cause bloodshed. freedom of speech same thing, imagine me bad mouthing a leader or high ranking official in say iran..or if I carried a bible and worshipped christ in say, iraq. I'd be shot if not by government officials by a muslim citizen..The more I think about it the more Im convinced that even if it were implemented it would NEVER work!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It's also natural for us to stop them. dethrone tyranny

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by Katerna

here is a little thought though, we get the option to vote for a world president, there are contenders from all around the globe,

Assuming that a democratic framework to select the first OWG incumbants can be agreed upon globally?

OWG is a reality today. Those who seek to control all humanity and planetary resources already know that they cannot 'win' through gaining support of the masses through ANY means of selection.

That is why we are bombarded with propaganda telling us that the planet is dying and it is our fault and that we must concentrate our efforts on how we dispose of our refuse and what our 'carbon footprint' is.

The politics of imposed guilt is the only way an already existant OWG will out itself.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
One world government today? For crying out loud, look at European Union. They cannot even properly form that union, - who is really in charge? And who really obeys? - anyone still think One world government can happen?

Nope. No way it can happen, at least democratically. The only sure way is through Dictatorship and Tyranny, gradual curtailing of freedoms through introductions of more fears and uncertainties, hiding and operating/manipulating behind the seemingly democratic political scenes.

Is that the way, descendants of the noble US constitution with its admirers, want to be ruled? Are we the masses not allowed to evolved egalitarianly and humanely through education and patience, with those who do not conform need to die enmass through wars, starvation and viruses?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think we could be in for a one world government, but will take a long time maybe by 2050 and a bit of a world war 3 in there. slowly as countries merge into unions and currencies like the Euro. Possibly an Amero - Canada, north america, mexico as it is claimed. US economy really needs to fall to peices to unleach this. Something has got to shift with Russia - I dont know how this new oil line they have will pan out - will they regain their power and financial strength to finance their operations this could shift the balance in the world a bit.

also look close at the UN operations, virtually all countries are onboard. they way the UN operates is a bit shady. is this the formings of one world government. maybe 2050 it too far, as it goes seem tptb are stepping the agenda up to the next level. Has anyone seen videos of the kids animation series G I Joe. from the 80's there was lots of references in that about NWO stuff - blatent. thats how they program the kids mind ready more apt to accept as its already implated into subconscious

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02686666f8e8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join