It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight the Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Haha. Sorry, this just reminds me of a game i play called Warhammer 40k, I play a space marine army and these are some of their quotes..

Do not ask, 'Why kill the alien?'
Rather ask, 'Why not?'

* CATECHISM OF THE XENO

To be Unclean; That is the Mark of the Xeno
To be Impure; That is the Mark of the Xeno
To be Abhorred; That is the Mark of the Xeno
To be Reviled; That is the Mark of the Xeno
To be Hunted; That is the Mark of the Xeno
To be Purged; That is the fate of the Xeno
To be Destroyed; For that is the fate of all Xenos

for each alien destroyed is a soul freed from eternal bondage. Each mortal alien life extinguished is a human soul raised to glory. Thus our eternal destiny is written in the blood of the alien.

With sword and spear destroy the alien. With cannon shot and gun blast smash the alien. With laser beam and searing plasma scatter the alien to the stars. With tooth and fist and hammer blows, with axe and shell and poison-bombs, with virus-charge and thermal mines!
Kill them! Kill them! Kill them all!

He who allows the alien to live,
shares its crime of existence.

The irony is that they are super soldiers that worship a dead emperor like a god.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Reply to post by LeTan

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

I field a Nids army though.
Love the fluff GW injects into it's games.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
"Thou Shalt Not Suffer the Alien to Live!"

The God-Emperor Protects.

V8

Imperial Giants
Renegade Loyalist Space Marines

How's it goin?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by LASTofTheV8s]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
ok lets consider the facts, if we went back in time 2000 years with tanks bombs and airplanes and made war with romans i think its safe to say thier would be very few if any casualties on the side of a modern army, despite this most romans would be able ot understand the concept of the modern weaponry and such with time and appropriot teaching, my point simply we ourselfs have not advanced interlectually or in intelegence such as IQ very much over the last 2000 years yet the difference in technology seems to make it 100% certain that modern armies would defeat the older ones.

Whats the point of this paragraph? alien technology we have acquired is suposedly largly beyond human comprehension. i cant honestly find the logic in saying kill the aliens, its like an ant biting the shins of an elephant, it will get squashed, like wise we have the capasity to make war with such superior beings like an ant can defend itself against a tidal wave. ie 0

i think its safe to say if aliens are here and they wanted to kill us or take over the earth they would have done it by now. it wouldnt be hard for them. even at worst case senario they ARE abducting us for genetic experiments, its nothing personal any more than doing animal testing is to a particular rabbit. it doesnt mean the animal testers are planning extermination of the rabbit population. its precisly this type of fearmongering which would prolong the exposure of any truth, it shows your not ready to know the truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
I don't know about you guys, but I for one am sick and tired of this Alien agenda being pushed to the American population through movies like District 9 and Avatar. America has been attacked by these brainwashing movies, and I for one will not stand for it any more. They want us to be more sympathetic twards extraterrestrial life forms. You know what that leads to? Global enslavement and intergalactic one NWO style governments. I won't stand for this, I will kill any aliens I see on sight. I suggest you do the same, you aim high and and kill with extreme prejudice..

Take my advice people, or it might mean global enslavement.

I'm with ya 100% Bullet to the brain pan for anything that aint human!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I like how every reply on the first page asks if its a joke. To them i say, are YOU joking? Just because these are highly loved movies don't make them the reality, they are indeed intended "brainwash" because we should be allowed to make up our own goddamn minds about what aliens/ govt and thier respective personalities makes themselves up to be. And we are. I mean, those with half a brain capable of questioning authority. (As i'm frowned apon from above by the Gods, aka "soul sucking jerks", to quote Beck.)

[edit on 4-1-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not EVERY hollywood movie portrays aliens in a positive light. Has anyone seen a movie in the "Alien" series? Also that movie The Fourth Kind or whatever came out last year and i'm pretty sure it showed aliens in a negative way although I haven't seen it, i think it's a horror movie.

I think that there's a very big chance that there are both good, and bad aliens, just like us people.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Don't take what you hear so seriously. Lifes a peice of Sh!t when you really look at it. you jumped to conclusions when you thought it was normal to brush your teeth. your teeth are naturally sappose to be bright yellow/gold.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The universe will close first, dont worry about it friend.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Yes but most of them are Demons that you will not hurt. I would shoot anyway and ask questions later. I don't think anyone who is truly with God has ever seen a so called Alien. I know I haven't. If I do then I will let everyone know that I seen a Demon that looked like an alien.

I had a shadow person or demon in my house once, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me till my dog got angry and chased it though a wall to the outside. Once I thought about what just happened I prayed and commanded it to leave and never come in my house again. All was good after that.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I will kill any aliens I see on sight. I suggest you do the same, you aim high and and kill with extreme prejudice..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a885be636e5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

If I do then I will let everyone know that I seen a Demon that looked like an alien.

Not all aliens are evil.
Stop labelling aliens as demons.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I don't know about you guys, but I for one am sick and tired of this Alien agenda being pushed to the American population through movies like District 9 and Avatar. America has been attacked by these brainwashing movies, and I for one will not stand for it any more. They want us to be more sympathetic twards extraterrestrial life forms. You know what that leads to? Global enslavement and intergalactic one NWO style governments. I won't stand for this, I will kill any aliens I see on sight. I suggest you do the same, you aim high and and kill with extreme prejudice..

This is exactly what those movies are about, stupid humans jumping to conclusions and destroying everything because they are paranoid!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by alien]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ok, I just had to reply to this..

This must be the most ridicules post I have seen here in a long while..

First of all: Shoot first and ask questions later? Which year are we living in?
Second: Say a race of well meaning "aliens" comes to earth to share a cookie with you, you might actually blow away (literally) the one chance of positive change and evolution with one stupid gun-shot.. Hypothetically.

And also, if TPB has total control of the media, why does the tv-series "V" even exist? Not to mention "The X-Files" with more..

People like you are the reason we are still in the "cosmic stone age", and the weapon of fear has obviously worked well on you.

Please, for you and everyone's sake, learn to exist.

Good luck...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Lets say your right, the aliens obviously must be scared of us because after crossing lightyears of space and time with technology we don't use today they can't just demand or attack us. If the aliens where outright hostile and wanted to conquer, they would have done it by now heck they could have done it over a hundred years ago or more and not care what we feel.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Yes but most of them are Demons that you will not hurt. I would shoot anyway and ask questions later. I don't think anyone who is truly with God has ever seen a so called Alien. I know I haven't. If I do then I will let everyone know that I seen a Demon that looked like an alien.

I had a shadow person or demon in my house once, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me till my dog got angry and chased it though a wall to the outside. Once I thought about what just happened I prayed and commanded it to leave and never come in my house again. All was good after that.

After reading this I take everything I said back.
Some of you people are a little off.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Certainly, you don't mean aliens, like, as in ALIENs, you really meant Alquaedians, not the OK-deans. What doesn an al-quaedian look like and should I use a large squirt gun to melt one. How exactly, do you conquer an alquaedian, if you are just a regular person with only a squirt gun??

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You think that a race of beings that Might come visiting our world with ships and technology far above our own should be shot at? Thats crazy. Thats like painting a bullseye on the world and saying. Hey come blow us to bits.
Its like that old episode on the outer limits where the advanced race comes to earth to give humans the cure for cancer. And what do humans do. They shoot the messenger, and break the container holding the cure.

1. conquor your fear.
2. Get off the coffee.
3. Keep an open mind.

TPTB want you to live in fear, they play upon your fear. If you don't believe me just look at the news on any given day or night. Theyve been programing people since the 50's.
If it was me Id welcome whoever with a warm cup of chocolate and see if they know how to play chess.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The NWO is obviously funding these movies, they are the ones that own the media companies, are they not? They want us to have sympathy and be accepting of the aliens, who they already have contact with.
So the NWO MUST fund EVERY SINGLE THING EVER TO EXIST? Get a grip man...maybe a passionate and caring person made those movies to open our mind and stop a tragedy like that from ever happening...I watched Avatar the other day, and I literally felt like killing all humans myself because I could actually fathom such a scenario taking place...we truly are that cold hearted and uncaring sometimes...especially when money is involved...

Lets just assume for a second the NWO is funding it...that still doesn't mean their intentions are evil so that we welcome Aliens with open arms and they end up enslaving us...whatever the case may be...you have to be a nothing but a close minded brute from the caveman days to shoot on sight an intelligent being...merely because it's not from this planet...

If anything, it's people like you that will lead Aliens to the decision we must be wiped off the face of this planet for the safety of all other species in the universe.

EDIT: And as the above poster says...WE WOULDN'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL...only a moron would try to throw stones at a dragon...the only thing that'll happen is you provoke it and ensure you're own demise...

[edit on 4/1/10 by CHA0S]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join