It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight the Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Is it not obvious they were waiting for the maximum ideal population? These things take time and careful planning.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Is it not obvious they were waiting for the maximum ideal population? These things take time and careful planning.

Their planning seem like it's for the utmost good currently.

Globalization- Quite a great plan to unify humanity.

New Age Theology propagation (i.e globalization (unity) and aliens,)- which is a a sense spirituality that unify logic and spirituality. Look up the law of one, and try to dismiss this material and label it as a ignorance catalyst. If you can, then I will say New Age is completely evil, and is pretty much a ignorance catalyst.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by GrandKitaro777]

[edit on 3-1-2010 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...

This shot was taken directly from www.thewatcherfiles.com

I'm sorry, but the site is made largely of products they want you to buy. They lose a large amount of credibility in my eyes for that.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by warbird03]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Mosesgunner, how do you propose we take up the fight and kill them? Surely our guns will be no match for their lasers & advanced weaponry...

And along the lines of your premise...what about E.T.? That movie alone convinced me as a child we need to SAVE the cute aliens, teach them English, give them Reece's Piece's, etc...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

I think you do have somewhat of a point here friend...

If ET's are revealed to be a reality to the public, we must take into account who is revealing them, what their motives are behind revealing them, and what the motives of these ET's are themselves.

However I don't think all ET's are evil... I am positive that at least some of the higher evolved species are benevolent, and have our interests in mind, which is why nothing terrible has happened yet. Just as there are good humans out there, there are good ET's out there.

As for your idea about ushering in a NWO government...

How could this ever happen, and how would such a malicious government gain control over people?

You HAVE to remember that they will need to hire and keep people loyal to them to pursue their deeds... And what kind of human beings are going to be loyal to such evil people?

You really think the army is going to have GI's that are going to force innocent people into labor camps?

Believe me friend, the NWO, if they exist, will never publicly be revealed to the world because that would be there downfall. The only for them to maintain control is to do as they always have done; pull the strings behind the curtains.

You also seem to not have very much faith in human beings...

Sure we may be lazy and not willing to fight for our rights that are obviously being taken away...

But as soon as the basic necessities and comforts are taken away, that's when everyone wakes up.

Examples?

French Revolution
Russian Revolution
Cuban Revolution
German Revolution of 1918

just to name a few...
I encourage you to talk and tell about their existence, their motives, and what your opinions are on them... but don't go spreading around fear... that's what they want you to do.

Fear has been used as a catalyst for the entire history of the human race, and we still haven't learned that it is not the way. It is the easiest way, but it is not the right way, which is why the world is still broken.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Only for research purposes can we keep any aliens. We don't know these thing's could be like pitbulls. Cute one minuet the next its ripping your newborn baby to shreds.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I would more think that the GI would be ushered in to camps by alien soldiers. The only people not in camps are the half breeds.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

Only for research purposes can we keep any aliens. We don't know these thing's could be like pitbulls. Cute one minuet the next its ripping your newborn baby to shreds.

You know, I've been in contact with a number of friendly pitbulls. This is simply more stereotyping on your part.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

I have 3 friends that have been attacked 3 times. They do tend to be friendly but they're known to go off on people. This is why I used them as an example. Thanks for your worthless input

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

What I said lessens what you said so it's worthless, I see. That won't get you very far on here.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

It doesn't lesson what I say, if any thing it makes it more potent.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I fail to see how that works. You said they're like pitbulls, cute one minute but ripping your newborn to shreds the next. I pointed out that I've known a number of quite friendly and harmless pitbulls. Please, point out to me how what I said makes your statement more potent.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

They want us to be more sympathetic twards extraterrestrial life forms. You know what that leads to? Global enslavement and intergalactic one NWO style governments. I won't stand for this, I will kill any aliens I see on sight. I suggest you do the same, you aim high and and kill with extreme prejudice..

Take my advice people, or it might mean global enslavement.

Oh please... this has been happening for centuries... humans do not need alien/outside help in enslavement or world domination. Humans are quite capable of doing this all on their own. Read a history book.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by mosesgunner

My "nutjob crap" eh? It's your btw, not you. Funny coming from the guy ranting about fighting aliens that you claim causes NWO. Incidentally, you broke T&C.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You've got to be kidding me, right?

You think Alien the movie is the correct analysis of "aliens"?

If so, I suggest you do a very simple analysis.

If aliens we're hostile, they'd have either enslaved us all or wiped us out all together.

Your post is inferior, insignificant and demeaning to the general intelligence of logical conversation.

Please, explain what makes you think aliens are hostile?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

i dont think a one world or universal government would be that bad. i mean obviously dont give one person that much power split it up. but our gov. isnt working maybe thats what we need

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'd rather you were enslaved than have you go round randomly killing beings! You sound like you've been brainwashed from another source and not from these so called brainwashing movies..

Wana come join me on the path to enlightenment? Try lightening up

peace

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Visiting ESB

No this is not a joke . You know a lot of people though history have been chastised for exposing the truth, Galileo Galilei comes to mind.

You will regret not taking me serious.

Nothing but tiresome paranoid BS here!
The only thing I regret is the time I lost reading this dribble!

LOL! You equate yourself to the ranks of Galileo!!!

Dude.... Please!

IRM

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Mosesgunner, do you get the idea yet? Remember what I said about jumping to conclusions too much and too fast? I hope you see now that what you claim as fact is in actually baseless claims made on your presumptions and believing sites like those you linked earlier. What you think is happening to other people is happening to you. You say these movies are to influence other people who don't see what you believe to be the truth, but in reality they have had the exact opposite effect of what you claim and have played a part in causing you to think all aliens must be killed on sight.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I will kill any aliens I see on sight. I suggest you do the same, you aim high and and kill with extreme prejudice..

I have actually been EATING them for the last 5 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join