It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight the Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I for one am sick and tired of this Alien agenda being pushed to the American population through movies like District 9 and Avatar. America has been attacked by these brainwashing movies, and I for one will not stand for it any more. They want us to be more sympathetic twards extraterrestrial life forms. You know what that leads to? Global enslavement and intergalactic one NWO style governments. I won't stand for this, I will kill any aliens I see on sight. I suggest you do the same, you aim high and and kill with extreme prejudice..

Take my advice people, or it might mean global enslavement.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Jump to conclusions much? Seriously, this kind of attitude just doesn't work. You say you will kill anything not from earth simply because it's not from earth. What exactly does that accomplish? I can't quite make the same connection you apparently do for how aliens = NWO and enslavement. Perhaps you'd like to elaborate instead of simply saying that one leads to the other.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by warbird03]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
-What the? Pretty sure you're joking, but in case you actually believe that, i pity you. Seriously dude, weak sauce.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by mosesgunner

Xenophobia tends to be the halmark of just the things you claim is a result of not being such... How about not blaming concepts and possibly non-existant alien beings and instead work towards actually fixing the disease which is within US. But, I know, it's easier to pass the buck than it is to face one's faults.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

The NWO is obviously funding these movies, they are the ones that own the media companies, are they not? They want us to have sympathy and be accepting of the aliens, who they already have contact with. If you can't see through there motives then maybe you don't jump to conclusion enough. There probably setting up a universal government for the next step after the one world government. Who knows how many planets this could be being executed on right now.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Hmmm...Is it really brainwashing or are they trying to open you mind? Additionally, there's already a global enslavement, will there be a global enslavement on top of a global enslavement?

Is the NWO promoting unity with globalization?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

They will take it to the next level with complete dehumanization. Probably work camps mining whats left of our global resources..

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

No one wants to hear you nutjob crap.

Wait, hold on... did you seriously just call him a nutjob after making those claims from your first post? Seriously? You saying you're going to kill every alien on sight is just fine, but him saying we should focus on fixing things on our own planet isn't?

And would it be so terrible if, possibly, they're trying to get us used to the idea of aliens? Is it a requirement that they be out to get us? Seriously, prove some of what you say.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by GrandKitaro777

They will take it to the next level with complete dehumanization. Probably work camps mining whats left of our global resources..

How did you come to such a conclusion?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I would like to know the same, kitaro, but so far he seems to have ignored requests for an explanation.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i think you will find this site of interest
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yes, this site is on the internet so it MUST hold the truth. No, really.
(Sarcasm, for you slower members)

Provide proof, and perhaps then you'll be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

I've read quite a bit on the subject of aliens involved with our government. I think its a pretty easy conclusion to come out with considering the obvious Hollywood/nwo agenda.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
video.google.com...#

You guys are making this really easy.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I don't know about you guys, but I for one am sick and tired of this Alien agenda being pushed to the American population through movies like District 9 and Avatar. America has been attacked by these brainwashing movies, and I for one will not stand for it any more. They want us to be more sympathetic twards extraterrestrial life forms. You know what that leads to? Global enslavement and intergalactic one NWO style governments. I won't stand for this, I will kill any aliens I see on sight. I suggest you do the same, you aim high and and kill with extreme prejudice..

Take my advice people, or it might mean global enslavement.

This is a joke, right? I mean, no one is really this fear-driven and backwards in 2010. Maybe I'm deluding myself in thinking that we've grown any as a species. If the NWO means fighting against the type of humans portrayed in those movies then I'd support a NWO. Unless this thread is a joke, your ignorant comments exemplify the reasons why some humans are in many respects a lower form of life.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I can't believe anyone would post that website. More fear-based than most I've seen and sadly ignorant in its approach to the unknown...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

No this is not a joke . You know a lot of people though history have been chastised for exposing the truth, Galileo Galilei comes to mind.

You will regret not taking me serious.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Do you think I'm suppose to take this seriously?

Illuminati news?

What does secret societies, and their history have to do with making you work in mines as the ultimate game plan?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join