It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife's encounter with a tall grey.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
A few months ago around 10am in the morning, my wife spotted a strange creature in our room, I was at work at the time but she told me about it later when I came home.

This being was a Type-B tall Grey or Orion Grey, she described it as 7 feet tall and felt repulsed by it, she attempted to spit but she only hit her self.

She described the eyes as deep black and the eyes did not appear shiny, they also felt blank and soulless to her, she felt enraged by seeing it in the room and she thought; "How dare you be in my room?"

She fell asleep shortly after the encounter.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Since you know all about it including the code words ... which are straight out of a disinformation document ... I'd say there is implanted information, mental susceptability, possibly even psychological manipulation going on here.

I also find her reaction quite suspect.

[edit on 2010/1/3 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

She fell asleep shortly after the encounter.

And I thought us guys were the guilty party when it comes to this...try giving her less wine before getting romantic.

"How dare you be in my room?"

Nevermind...keep pouring.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Where do you live? I'm wondering if any others had a similar visit.

Did she notice anything else?

were there any smells associated with this event?

How is it that you know so much about these things?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This happened a few months ago?
This is all the detail that you have gathered in that time?
If not, and there's more, then why only post a tid-bit?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think your wife may be pulling your leg.

Not many people , who have a 7 foot alien in their bedroom,

"fall asleep shortly after"

Unless the alien's name is Juan

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

...I would have guessed it to be the most common reaction, by way of conditioned response.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I believe you, and I sense that she was abducted and this wasnt her first time either. I would encourage her to do regression therapy (if she is intersted in remembering her abductions) which is not for everyone.

As an Abductee myself, I can tell you there is not much you can do to prevent it. If you have any questions, feel free to U2U me

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Is your wife a late sleeper? Sounds like she was in hypnagogia (the transitional period between being awake and being asleep), and it was a hypnagogic hallucination. These can seem very real, and people can feel like they're completely awake and aware of everything around them when they have them. This would also explain her falling asleep directly afterward.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Does this post have anything to do with the fact the the UK date looks like the US April fools date?

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing that an alien would travel all these light years just to stand in your bedroom at 10 o'clock in the morning and watch your wife sleep.

Alien #1: "Dude, watch this. I'm totally gonna climb through this lady's bedroom window and stare at her."

Alien #2: "Umm...why? That's stupid."

Alien #1: "Why you gotta be debunking everything I do and sh*t? Just watch. You'll see...she'll never know."

Alien #2: *shakes head* "...soulless bastard..."

That's totally not their M.O.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
I think your wife may be pulling your leg.

That's right.

Most people are sedated and fall asleep before the abduction.

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I have a hard time believing that an alien would travel all these light years just to stand in your bedroom at 10 o'clock in the morning and watch your wife sleep.

Well said. They do far more than just watch.

[edit on 4/1/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Do you really think a alien like this would allow itself to be seen by someone like that.If in the case it happened by accident there would be a good chance her memory of the event would have been wiped from her mind by the alien and she would not have remembered anything about this event.Of course it is fake.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

As an Abductee myself, I can tell you there is
not much you can do to prevent it.

There is very much indeed you can do about it. Remain conscious and refuse to be taken.

Accepting an abduction might make the experience easier for you...but it makes it easier for them too.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My wife swears by it and she isn't the type of person that makes stuff up.

I agree she may have been hallucinating but I am keeping an open mind.

Both me and my wife are no strangers to strange events.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

She fell asleep right after, which means she was already in the dream state.

Do you know how many aliens I see right before I fall asleep? Hundreds, and they attack me too. It happened just last night as well.

But I know that I'm about to fall asleep and it IS NOT REAL. When it is a few minutes before you fall asleep, all sorts of crazy things happen, but it isn't real. It's actually just you dreaming while your semi-conscious.

Why even waste time making this post when she was about to fall asleep?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RshachGtsthar

it IS NOT REAL.

"You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are.
~Ebenezer Scrooge

I can only imagine what life must be like for people who genuinely believe that their senses are in the habit of manufacturing illusory ghosts and goblins on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Yeah... it's called dreaming. Your brain releases '___' anytime you lie down and begin to fall asleep, it's a strong hallucinogen. Just like '___', but much much stronger. '___' is what allows you to dream in the first place, and you can smoke it as a drug as well in a pipe.

So are all drug trips real now? That would be a tough call.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RshachGtsthar

So are all drug trips real now?

A drug trip is an experience prompted by a foreign presence: the drug. If somebody slipped '___' into your coffee one morning and you starting seeing bunny rabbits, it would be ridiculous to dismiss the bunny rabbits as being "all in your head." Oh, yes...it's possible they might be just in your head, but without the '___' in your system you would not be seeing them.

So working with that metaphor, if '___' prompts the experience of seeing bunny rabbits, what foreign presence prompts the experience of seeing 7 foot tall grey aliens in your bedroom?

Saying "it's all in your head," even if true...to me seems a poor explanation for the experience.

"Machine Elves" and "alien entities" are commonly associated with '___'.

I ask the question why?

And I propose two possibilities:

1) For reasons of brain chemistry, this particular chemical manufactures experiences of aliens. This seems unlikely to me. It would be like suggesting that '___' for chemical reasons manufactures experiences of bunny rabbits. Oh sure...you may see bunny rabbits while under the influence of '___'. But you might instead see trails, or pretty colors or taste your neck with your hand. '___' prompts experiences of which bunny rabbits might happen to be one. That's not quite the same as suggesting that '___' prompts bunny rabbits.

2) It alters brain chemistry in such a way that it condusive to perceiving something that is real but that we do not usually perceive.

If your answer is #1, then there's nothing more I can say.

If your answer is #2, what is it that is being perceived?

Once again, "it's all in your head" seems a poor explanation.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
For the record, I know GrOuNd_ZeRo very well from when he first joined ATS and worked on a few threads with him - not the type to hoax or post misleading statements.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join