It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most powerful 11 minutes you'll spend today!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
You can't believe how asleep people are. I constantly give facts and such to family and friends in a casual manner, not in a preachy or pushy way, and they just think they would have known about what I said from the mainstrean news. And since it wasn't shown to them on the news they think it's some trick or false information.

We are headed for a disaster of major proporations because the majority of people are no where near looking at things as they really are. And that's why the powerful will control us, and our generations of decendants, and trap us in their spider of debt and control.

And this isn't just an American phenomenon either. This is going on globally.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

Have no fear. As the Corporations becomes bolder, ripping constitutions everywhere to shreds and corrupting/co-opting politicians, scientists, and intellectuals, their hands in global policies are noticed by the more discening.

Do not be disheartened. NWO policies affect every nation and in every aspect of lives. Many whom are ignorant are not aware of what's happening, thus the need to move out into everywhere, every sector and spread the knowledge and awareness of what NWO are doing.

NWO utilitarianism for their own selfish greed must not be allowed to harm mankind at large. Some people cannot be bought or threatened and it is these qualities that gotten mankind past the caves and jungles and into space.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
That video really was an eye opener, i thought my eyes were opened to the United States brainwashing already but that wrestler took it a step further..

I was just thinking the other day how all of this useless trash that we buy and all the these stupid television shows that hold our attention are all just some huge disrtaction from somthing so much larger..

myself as an american can truly say that we are very much brainwashed.. i wish i lived outside of the U.S. so that i could better see more of what my country is doing to the rest of the world.. That part about the water blew my mind, always wondered about all the extra crap we consume..

I guess the chems prevent us from starting a revolution, surely one would have happend by now.. maybe people have tried and were simply snuffed out by the government and then reported as being "Terrorists".. scary stuff..

[edit on 7-1-2010 by kraig87]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

I completely understand where you are coming from, i tell my fiance about this stuff and she shoots me down as some crackpot conspiracy theorist.. i tell my friends and they laugh me off.. how can we open peoples eyes to the truth if they think its some crazy fairytale?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by kraig87]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Muslims are the most brainwashed, backward, foolish, and used people on the planet. How many Americans believe that if they strap a bomb on themselves and blow up innocent people of their own faith that they will be rewarded in heaven? This Muslim faith is a huge problem. So is Christianity. People will not get their minds open until they realize that all religion is there only to control them and keep them under the thumb of the wealthy few in power. Don't be a fool - be an Atheist!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Who cares who is right or wrong, and what points are valid or invalid? Why don't all you negative people shut your pieholes? ARE YOU willing to die for what this country USED to stand for? To take this nation back? NO! Then shut it! I am sooooo tired of the bickering and endless BS spewed forth in these forums, about the facts and who is right and what is the truth. The TRUTH is ...this country is a sh it HOLE and going to hell in a hand basket! WE ALL KNOW IT! I fought for this country and am very awakened to everything that goes down, from illegal taxes, the monetary system, media, the fake wars, the rich that control this country..I could go on and on... WHAT are YOU going to do about it? Bicker on a stupid forum? Grow some balls and let's get this revolution going! You have guns? You have thousands of friends on myspace and facebook..twitter? Whatever it may be... arguing does not win wars. This country NEEDS and internal war. WHERE will YOU be? On your keyboard or on the front? STFU already! Stand up and UNITE or sit down and eat your gruel!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
really the bottom line, was pretty much said in that video, which should be a huge eye opener to everyone as to what we need to do!

The righteous rage/anger has been drugged/bred out of us, and everyday I dont understand why i dont see crowds gathering together to this outrage we live in. I've been doing what I can without making myself too much of a target, but I love the point he brought up, we are living in almost the same type of state our founding fathers live in, under tyrannic British rule, we are we not taking up arms and standing for the truth?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by white_raven]

[edit on 7-1-2010 by white_raven]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
my favorite part of the video:

arab guy on stage if given th mic, everyone automatically chants "usa! usa! usa!" he pulls off the headdress/ turban and says "let me take this off before you judge me by my looks and not my words." or something along those lines.
it blew me away. and when he said "what's killing hundreds of my brothers and sisters in iraq every day?" the croud shouts "usa! usa! usa!"

this nation is made of
~iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiignoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance~

when i was vacayn' in other countries, i would flip through the channels, whether england, france, or turkey and their news is world news. they care about the world and other countries but the news in america is just that. american. and if it's not american then it's fake.

it's sad the only real news we get comes from comedy central's daily show or colbert report.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is a great video.

The answer is, I believe, wake up and realize you are a creation of the one true living Supreme Authority. This entity is completely compassionate to our plight, but nothing is done for us without our belief. First, we must believe that we deserve peace and love. If you can't get over that hurdle, you're lost.

Then we educate ourselves on divine/contract law and our status as beings created as offspring of the Supreme Authority (the word God is too polluted to use in an environment as eclectic as this)

Then we contract with said Authority for out status as true sovereigns. I have received my notice of acceptance. That means I can put presumed authorities in their place, and they will pretty much have to keep within their bounds while dealing with me. More practically I don't have any experience with authorities at all. Their place is far from me. So they don't bother me. The Creator causes the thought of screwing with me to stay out of their heads.

For example, I recently parked overnight at a small gas station in a bus with expired out-of state plates, and at one point in the night my bus was surrounded by three police cars, and a knock came at the door. It was a policeman checking to see i was alright. When i didn't answer the first time he called for backup. i woke up after they arrived. I got out of the bus groggily and answered their questions about my well-being, and they went their way with a "good luck" on their lips. not one of the six cops there had thought to look at the license plate of this unknown-to-the-area vehicle. edit: Neither did they ask for my identification!

It's true, pain is being dished on humanity by the barrel, but none of us is in a position that we have not consented to in some way. The lesson is only as painful as it needs to be to get our attention.

"God" loves us and wants to advise us on the best way through life. If we can accept that help, life takes on a whole new color.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by seamus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join