It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

the most powerful 11 minutes you'll spend today!

page: 3
43
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
great video

americans is the dumbest group of people in this world

fact

americans go to useless wars, die for useless causes, kill innocent people without knowing it, and think they are doing something right

the worse thing

they dont listen, their brains are so damaged that they cant even get new information, their brains just cannot handle anything more than what they were told

well, I am not an american, therefore I am not a killer, I dont support killing of innocent people, and if I were american I would be ashamed of being part of this group

thats the truth, if you dont like it, well, create your own truth and maybe you can sleep at night




posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol
 


Ya standing up to tyranny and freeing millions is a pointless cause to you apparently. Standing up to Nazi Germany, apparently pointless. Fighting to try to keep Korea and Vietname free from communist tyranny, pointless to you also. Preventing dictators from invading neighboring Democracies, ya thats pointless to you also.

It would be interesting to see what someone like you does feel is a legimate cause to fight for. Because if things were up to you, the world would be a much more evil place. You may not like America and that is fine, but there are certain facts your cannot ignore. And like it or not, the US as been the biggest force for good, defender of freedom, and freer of those that are oppressed of any nation in the last 200 years.



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol
 


The only thing worse than generalizations, is the ignorant people that spew them. You paint with such a wide brush, it must take two hands to hold it.


As to the OP, what the video said was true, although some won't like that message. America is brainwashed, but so too is a lot of the world. Anyone who thinks their country is free from the Idiocracy is just blinding themselves to the truth... that it's worldwide.


Chrono



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
Everyone keeps talking about this wrestler and fails to see what is right there in front of their face. This guy bemoans and rips the US and says they killed innocent men, women and children, but fails to mention all the innocent men women and children militants in Iraq and the rest of middle east have killed for decades.

He is just another 'blame America first' guy that hates our govt and looks down to our citizens. And many of you look up to him. Pathetic.



First of all I am from aus, and have no idea what it is like to live in America, but seriously?
"Fails to mention all the INNOCENT men and women and CHILDREN MILITANTS in iraq that have been killed? I wasn't aware that your children where dying over there ( i'm talking about people under the age of 21. THOSE PEOPLE (Americans) CHOSE TO GO TO WAR!!!! THEY CHOSE TO PUT THIER LIVES ON THE LINE! The women and men and CHILDREN that they are KILLING over there in the middle east DID NOT CHOOSE TO RISK THEIR LIVES OR DIE like they are.

And this 'blame america first' wrestler? He's not looking down at the citizens, he is trying to get them to realise what they are supporting is wrong! Did you think if the american army decided to INVADE another country the other country was just going to sit around and say " yeah sure, put a bullet in my brain, it's all yours"???? I'm sure america wouldn't, so why do these people have any less of a right to stand up and fight for their own lives, that the american army is forcing them to fight for.

( I am of course talking about civilians in this post, there are terrorist's out there, just like there are rapist's and pedophiles and murderers in America. Maybe they should look at eradicating these problems before they go creating more for themselves.)

edit : grammer

[edit on 5/1/10 by CherryDuck]



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127
 


You seem to ignore two facts:

1)America is NOT a democracy...it's a Constitutional Republic. The Democracy term is what a country that's NOT free uses because the majority, that 51%, makes the rules.

2)You think Hitler and Nazis were evil, yet you don't acknowledge the fact that the Nazis took over the White House and Israel's Government (This is FACT) Look at how many Nazi scientists were imported into the U.S. after WW2, and they ALL took TOP jobs experimenting on U.S. citizens. Look at what Israel is doing to the Palestinians, and tell me honestly that's not what HITLER did to the Jews and the other "inferiors" during WW2.

Open your eyes...



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127
 


i understand what you mean but not all the people killed in war were militas there are many innocent casualties as well and that wrestler is no longer working for that company any more just to let you know



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8
 


I don't know what to do anymore. I think just leave. I thought for a long time I should fight and stand up for our rights and our beings... But the more I think about it... We deserve what is coming. I hope all the Bush voters and the Obamazombies enjoy their death camps and torture and enslavement. They earned it!

Can I blame them... YEP! Just like you can blame a smoker for lung cancer or an alcoholic for a DUI.

They were warned, they were told, they were shown and yet... They drank the coolaid anyway... So F'em. Let the sheep die.

Tis Dante I prefer, "The only way out of hell is through."



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
reply to post by Faiol
 


Ya standing up to tyranny and freeing millions is a pointless cause to you apparently. Standing up to Nazi Germany, apparently pointless. Fighting to try to keep Korea and Vietname free from communist tyranny, pointless to you also. Preventing dictators from invading neighboring Democracies, ya thats pointless to you also.

It would be interesting to see what someone like you does feel is a legimate cause to fight for. Because if things were up to you, the world would be a much more evil place. You may not like America and that is fine, but there are certain facts your cannot ignore. And like it or not, the US as been the biggest force for good, defender of freedom, and freer of those that are oppressed of any nation in the last 200 years.


Wow... you really think that the US do the fighting for a just cause? For free? Just because they're good samaritans and like to "help"?

Biggest force for good? Defender of freedom?



Oh wow Captain America... you sure of that? Cause thats just real in "captain america's comics", not in real world...

but I cant teach a blind man how to see...



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This actually makes me want to cry. :.( why does a wrestler have to tell people this? it should be our news anchors, our elected politicians,and the people who defend the weak. He talks about sad things (that normally when not in a "group thought" situation we would all be compassionate about) but no; they just continue "U S A U S A!" Sad, sad; it make me feel ashamed as an American. A little off the subject, but this HAS all happened before...



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127
 


To wake up you must face certain unsavory fact about your country..yes i know it is hard , it was hard for me to. I love my country but it is not about countries, it is about people.
Go and visit tpuc.org and you will see what i mean..they are also on you tube.
Educate yourself and it will protect you and your loved ones..this is about what they have done to us and are doing to us.

America`s past and future is linked to Britain..we ( you and me) are just slaves we are not free people...we are collateral against money owed by our governments to the IMF..our children are held in bondage..when you fill out a birth certificate you are selling your child to the government. they own us.

Do not take my word for it ..check for yourself.

You could not DREAM up what our goverment has done to us in the uk..they had all of us declared dead and brought in fleet law..The great fire of london kept us busy so we did not notice at the time..in fact it is still law...

sorry for such a long post but i feel for you..i feel your passion for your country..dont love blindly or you get hurt.



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
great video

americans is the dumbest group of people in this world

fact

americans go to useless wars, die for useless causes, kill innocent people without knowing it, and think they are doing something right

the worse thing

they dont listen, their brains are so damaged that they cant even get new information, their brains just cannot handle anything more than what they were told

well, I am not an american, therefore I am not a killer, I dont support killing of innocent people, and if I were american I would be ashamed of being part of this group

thats the truth, if you dont like it, well, create your own truth and maybe you can sleep at night



Don't judge us all by the actions of the "few" or the "many".
We are not all dumb, we are not all fat, and we are not all killers or people who support it.


[edit on 1/5/2010 by arcana_imperii]



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki Lyesmyth
 


true at the end of the day you can only blame yourself/ourselves for letting this happen while we sat at home watching mindless dribble



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by madmax8
 


What garbage...

The Wrestler states that we in the US are brainwashed to the point that Micheal Jackson's death was more important than a dead Iraqi child. Need I remind people of the WORLD WIDE coverage of Jackson's death.


Example 1

Example 2

Example 3


So it singled out a region instead of the super set. I'd call it flawed or being politically incorrect. Hardly garbage. Sure it can replace "US" with "the world" but the point still stands. I'm sure some foreign viewers of that video can take the point and have a look at themselves. I know I did.

People in the US often don't realize they ALSO wield the power of influence over the rest of the world, like their media and government do. When the US media report something, world media often follow; when the American people do something, it often inspires people from the rest of the world to do the same. Look at how the world have been trying to copy American ways. Questioning and critically thinking about governments has been one of the American ways, and to some extent the world copied and practiced in the past. I say don't stop raising the bars you guys; a superpower means not only a superpowerful government, but also means a superpowerful people.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by nighinfinite]



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
reply to post by Faiol
 


Ya standing up to tyranny and freeing millions is a pointless cause to you apparently. Standing up to Nazi Germany, apparently pointless. Fighting to try to keep Korea and Vietname free from communist tyranny, pointless to you also. Preventing dictators from invading neighboring Democracies, ya thats pointless to you also.

It would be interesting to see what someone like you does feel is a legimate cause to fight for. Because if things were up to you, the world would be a much more evil place. You may not like America and that is fine, but there are certain facts your cannot ignore. And like it or not, the US as been the biggest force for good, defender of freedom, and freer of those that are oppressed of any nation in the last 200 years.


man, I didnt say anything about WWII because really I wasnt here in that time, so I wont talk about something that I dont know much about

I am saying about the war in iraq and the other countries close to it ...

I mean, I dont feel good having friends dying because some rich guy wants to invade another country for no reason

I dont know if you have notice it but the US created the terrorists that you are fighting right now and the us wont stop creating "terrorists" since you guys dont care about lives, you just bomb your way up to the place you wanna go ... how many people are dying right now and how many people are getting angry and have in their minds the need to kill americans ... well, I think there are a lot ...

another thing, you guys have a war against islam, and that will make the "bad" islam stronger - the bad means the part of the islam that thinks that killing everyone who is not part of islam is a good thing - so I dont see how you guys are going to stop the terrorists that you keep creating

imagine if you or me were in those countries beeing invaded by us trops, what would you do if someone killed your family? wouldnt u want to get it back to those people? its math, this is just true as 1+1=2

so, sorry if I dont agree that killing people is a way to free them ...

last thing, I agree that america was a good place, but now it isnt anymore, you guys are killing your own people to make money ... I liked america, now I just dont understand what your guys in power are doing, it seems that they are dumb, but, that cant be true, can it?


Originally posted by Chronogoblin
reply to post by Faiol
 


The only thing worse than generalizations, is the ignorant people that spew them. You paint with such a wide brush, it must take two hands to hold it.


As to the OP, what the video said was true, although some won't like that message. America is brainwashed, but so too is a lot of the world. Anyone who thinks their country is free from the Idiocracy is just blinding themselves to the truth... that it's worldwide.


Chrono


Yep, I am ignorant since I talk about americans as a statistic ... sorry, but while 50% + 1 person in your country believes that war against countries that doesnt have anything to do with the death of people in your country is a good thing, I think generalization is not a wrong thing ... since its the majority of your people



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged! Thanks for sharing OP.

It's called "Apathy".

We are being dumbed down. We are being drugged. We are being poisoned. Lied to. And every other type of negative influence you can think of. Our government is completely out of hand.

But many, and I mean MANY people simply don't care. It's like the guy said, more votes go to the next American Idol than a leader of our country. It's all went south for many years. Well, to be honest... if you read a lot it never really was right in the first place. We have been screwed since the beginning.

I agree with the wrestler. And many of you. But I also agree that America is far from alone in the evil of this world. And the apathy that roots itself deeply in the minds of all humans. Give us tv, or anything to take our minds off the evil and we will gladly allow it to control us.

I posted the video on my myspace and facebook simply because I like to remind people occasionally of what is happening. Perhaps very briefly they will open their eyes, get angry, and try to make a difference.

Sadly, I think all of it's to no avail. We simply don't care. I don't see any change coming to this planet. It will get worse. And they will continue to blatantly show us what they're doing... cuz they know we don't care.


...it's just the way it is.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
Yep, I am ignorant since I talk about americans as a statistic ... sorry, but while 50% + 1 person in your country believes that war against countries that doesnt have anything to do with the death of people in your country is a good thing, I think generalization is not a wrong thing ... since its the majority of your people


That statistic might mean something if you did more than pull it from your posterior. I love when people point to 51% as a 'majority.' That's like calling the 53% by which Obama won, a "landslide victory." In the end, it doesn't matter how much of a percentage of a population believe what. To call all people of a certain demographic a thing, based on the actions/beliefs of a percentage of them, is ridiculous. By that logic, everyone in the world is a murderer because a percentage of the worlds population kills people. To quote another poster in this thread:


Originally posted by arcana_imperii


Don't judge us all by the actions of the "few" or the "many".
We are not all dumb, we are not all fat, and we are not all killers or people who support it.




Chrono



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PunksNotDead
 


I have tried so hard with people on facebook i have all but given up with them, they seem to want to let people know when they are off down the shop for some milk, instead of watching the videos i post, i am sure i have been hidden by most of my so called friends, the thing is i am in the UK, and IMO, i think most in the UK are so brain washed the don't give a sh@t any more. I am just mad to most of them, Oh well, its a great video, i hope some of them watch it and wake up.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck

Originally posted by johnny2127
Everyone keeps talking about this wrestler and fails to see what is right there in front of their face. This guy bemoans and rips the US and says they killed innocent men, women and children, but fails to mention all the innocent men women and children militants in Iraq and the rest of middle east have killed for decades.

He is just another 'blame America first' guy that hates our govt and looks down to our citizens. And many of you look up to him. Pathetic.



First of all I am from aus, and have no idea what it is like to live in America, but seriously?
"Fails to mention all the INNOCENT men and women and CHILDREN MILITANTS in iraq that have been killed? I wasn't aware that your children where dying over there ( i'm talking about people under the age of 21. THOSE PEOPLE (Americans) CHOSE TO GO TO WAR!!!! THEY CHOSE TO PUT THIER LIVES ON THE LINE! The women and men and CHILDREN that they are KILLING over there in the middle east DID NOT CHOOSE TO RISK THEIR LIVES OR DIE like they are.

And this 'blame america first' wrestler? He's not looking down at the citizens, he is trying to get them to realise what they are supporting is wrong! Did you think if the american army decided to INVADE another country the other country was just going to sit around and say " yeah sure, put a bullet in my brain, it's all yours"???? I'm sure america wouldn't, so why do these people have any less of a right to stand up and fight for their own lives, that the american army is forcing them to fight for.

( I am of course talking about civilians in this post, there are terrorist's out there, just like there are rapist's and pedophiles and murderers in America. Maybe they should look at eradicating these problems before they go creating more for themselves.)

edit : grammer

[edit on 5/1/10 by CherryDuck]


You missed what I was saying. I was saying that he didn't talk about all the innocent people that the militants have been killing ON PURPOSE. He talks about the US military killing innocents, which is tragic and heart breaking. But 99% of these were accidental, where as the militants target innocent men, women and children. You get the difference? My point is, this guy neglects to mention both sides of the coin and instead turns into just another 'blame America for everything' idiot who doesn't say anything about what these evil militants have done and continue to do.

These militants were killing innocent people before the US even got into this war. Before the US, the militants in Iran killed innocents in Iraq and versa. You realize the extreme people there would kill innocents because of a disagreement who should have ruled after Muhammed's death? Yes still killing innocents hundreds of years after that debate. Militants killing innocent Jews because of Palestine. Militants killing innocent Jordanians and Syrians. You get my point? The level of extremism for certain groups there is at such an extreme they TARGET innocents and always have. But this idiot wrestler tries to make the US out to me to evil. And so many of you have such blinders on, you try to do the same thing. I am not saying you all should support the US, but for God's sake, open your eyes and realize what these militants are really doing and always have. These are not freedom fighters that are comparable to American Revolutionaries as some of you try to make them into.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127
 


I do understand where your coming from, but when is it ever going to stop? They hit you, so you hit back? If to kill a militant you have to kill a child do you think that they should still go ahead with it? Then it's just an ACCIDENT?

Where are all these Americans getting killed may I ask, besides in the war. I realize there was 9/11, but when was the last BOMBING or MASS MURDER on American Soil by a militant? If your getting attacked overseas, well I'm sorry, but it's your own fault. I took the risk of going to Bali last year even though for Australians there was a Red Level Warning not to go over, but it was my choice.

More american's are dying because they are being sent to war, than would be killed due to terrorist attacks.... it just doesn't make sense to me...



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
reply to post by johnny2127
 


I do understand where your coming from, but when is it ever going to stop? They hit you, so you hit back? If to kill a militant you have to kill a child do you think that they should still go ahead with it? Then it's just an ACCIDENT?

Where are all these Americans getting killed may I ask, besides in the war. I realize there was 9/11, but when was the last BOMBING or MASS MURDER on American Soil by a militant? If your getting attacked overseas, well I'm sorry, but it's your own fault. I took the risk of going to Bali last year even though for Australians there was a Red Level Warning not to go over, but it was my choice.

More american's are dying because they are being sent to war, than would be killed due to terrorist attacks.... it just doesn't make sense to me...




My commentary was not to justify any civilians being killed by the US military at all. I was just trying to point out that the wrestler in the video neglects to even acknowledge what these militants are doing or the fact that they are the ones the intentionally are killing innocents. Additionally I was trying to point out that these militants have been doing this for hundreds of years, and will continue to even if the US is off their soil. When people compare them to American Revolutionaries, it just shows that they do not understand what these militants are doing, who they are doing it to, and how long they have been doing it. Pure and simple, thats romanticizing evil and terrorism.



new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join